San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Time to close this thread. In Northern California our eyes turn to baseball while we continue to follow the Warriors and sharks. Though I really wanted the Niners to win and play New England. We had already whipped Denver (52-10) in one of our FIVE Super Bowl Wins.

I understand Huggy's hunger. Zero Super Bowl wins, no world series wins and one in the NBA (but that team cut and ran to Oklahoma). Nothing much to talk about at Starbucks, other than the weather (cold, wet and unclear).

Not sour grapes. I'll root for Seattle to beat Denver, the Emerald City is one of my favorites on the Coast. Anyone looking for a great getaway ought to visit Anacortes and camp at Deception Pass.

Nothing against Seattle or Huggy, but I am still angry about the shitty officiating. I will be hoping for a Denver (I have no love lost for Denver) victory and 60-0 sounds perfect to me.

Next year I think we should protect the players from injury and just tell the asshole refs to go into the bar and come out 3 hours later and tell us the final score. They dictate the scores anyway.

UUUMMMmmm..... Seattle has not lost a game by more than one score in two years. It's not that they are unbeatable. They can be beaten. 27-9 counting playoffs over two seasons. 3 playoff wins. But only a couple of games were 6 and seven point losses. Every other loss was a FG or less. A blowout is just not going to happen. The Hawks have blown out nearly a dozen teams in the same time frame. Over the same time frame the Broncos are 28-7..with 2 playoff wins this season. Thinking the Broncos are going to roll over Seattle is a pipe dream.

I didn't say it would happen, but the bigger the differential the better.

Let me get this straight... When I blame the official...I'm bat shit crazy... When you all blame the officials ....oh never mind. It was a great game...especially Wilson's first play .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with you Huggy, they were bad calls, however bad calls are things true champions over come. Seattle deserved the win, they did what they needed to do.

The Sherman BS, was minor league, and not a good reflection on his team.
true enough,champions overcome bad calls.cant blame the bad calls on the refs for Kapernick choking when he had "3" opportunitys to overcome their bad officiating.:lol:

Wilson out passed Kaepernick yesterday. He made a few spectacular throws. In the second half when it counted Wilson was a super star qb.

so very true indeed.

Carroll is an ass.

sore losers.whine,whine.whine.cant take it like a man.:lol:

Pete Carroll totally cheated up the USC system then skated out just before they got the NCAA death penalty. Have no respect for him whatsoever.

I will admit to being a sore loser especially when the Niners have now had two straight championships stolen from them by piss poor officiating.

As for Belichik, he is an arrogant ass who wears the fact that he cheats as a badge of honor.

Last edited:
I'm with you Huggy, they were bad calls, however bad calls are things true champions over come. Seattle deserved the win, they did what they needed to do.

true enough,champions overcome bad calls.cant blame the bad calls on the refs for Kapernick choking when he had "3" opportunitys to overcome their bad officiating.:lol:

Wilson out passed Kaepernick yesterday. He made a few spectacular throws. In the second half when it counted Wilson was a super star qb.

so very true indeed.

Carroll is an ass.

Pete Carroll totally cheated up the USC system then skated out just before they got the NCAA death penalty. Have no respect for him whatsoever.

I will admit to being a sore loser especially when the Niners have now had two straight championships stolen from them by piss poor officiating.

As for Belichik, he is an arrogant ass who wears the fact that he cheats as a badge of honor.

Get real man. In the 4th qtr Kaepernick fumbled once and threw two interceptions. THAT is why SF lost. The refs were not perfect but your QB was straight up choke bogus when it counted. Sherman was correct with his choke sign aimed at Kaepernick.

so very true indeed.

Carroll is an ass.

Piss poor officiating cannot be blamed on Kapernick choking at the end "3" times making poor decisons that cost them the game in the end.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like someone else said earlier,champions overcome bad calls and dont make excuses.Wilson and the hawks could have hung their heads and given up when things started off poorly for them when he fumbled the ball but they kept their poise and did not let mistakes get to them.

piss poor officiating also cannot be blamed for the niners failure to capitalize on a touchdown when they had a golden opportunity deep in seahawks territory and cant be blamed for Kappys "three" turnovers when he had meltdowns turning the ball over 3 times when he had a chance to win the game at the end nor can it be blamed for the whiners offense not watching the playclock having a false start on third and one making it third and 6 which they failed to convert and ended up punting.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Champions overcome bad calls and dont make excuses.whiners sit around and whine about how the officials cost them the game.:lol:

Last edited:

so very true indeed.

Get real man. In the 4th qtr Kaepernick fumbled once and threw two interceptions. THAT is why SF lost. The refs were not perfect but your QB was straight up choke bogus when it counted. Sherman was correct with his choke sign aimed at Kaepernick.

They were put into that position by the shitty officiating. Had it not been for the shitty officiating that gave the Hawks the lead, the Niners would not have been forced into the do or die situation they were in. Granted those TOs hurt, but without the shitty officiating, they would have been meaningless.

so very true indeed.

Piss poor officiating cannot be blamed on Kapernick choking at the end "3" times making poor decisons that cost them the game in the end.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like someone else said earlier,champions overcome bad calls and dont make excuses.Wilson and the hawks could have hung their heads and given up when things started off poorly for them when he fumbled the ball but they kept their poise and did not let mistakes get to them.

piss poor officiating also cannot be blamed for the niners failure to capitalize on a touchdown when they had a golden opportunity deep in seahawks territory and cant be blamed for Kappys "three" turnovers when he had meltdowns turning the ball over 3 times when he had a chance to win the game at the end nor can it be blamed for the whiners offense not watching the playclock having a false start on third and one making it third and 6 which they failed to convert.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Champions overcome bad calls and dont make excuses.whiners sit around and whine about how the officials cost them the game.:lol:

Pissing down their leg about the fumble recovery on the one is stupid. The next play they recovered a fumble on the 15. That is a whole friggin better feild position than if they got the call on the one. The only call that they sort of lost was the Seahawk player that barely touched the SF punter's plant leg and then the SF punter went all "oscar performance" and the refs laughed at his drama queen ass. The Seattle player fell down right next to the leg and drew in his body to attempt no contact. The guys shoulder pad just barely brushed the leg slightly and the punter immediately goes into this flailing back flip. That's exactly what happened. If their punter wants recognition for that kind of a performance he should join the actors union and make movies.

so very true indeed.

piss poor officiating also cannot be blamed for the niners failure to capitalize on a touchdown when they had a golden opportunity deep in seahawks territory and cant be blamed for Kappys "three" turnovers when he had meltdowns turning the ball over 3 times when he had a chance to win the game at the end nor can it be blamed for the whiners offense not watching the playclock having a false start on third and one making it third and 6 which they failed to convert and ended up punting.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

True, a better team would have been able to beat screwed up officials as well, but regardless the Niners kicked the Hawks asses from kick off to final gun, they were not,however, able to overcome the officials.

And again, had it not been for the shitty officiating those turnovers would have been meaningless.

piss poor officiating also cannot be blamed for the niners failure to capitalize on a touchdown when they had a golden opportunity deep in seahawks territory and cant be blamed for Kappys "three" turnovers when he had meltdowns turning the ball over 3 times when he had a chance to win the game at the end nor can it be blamed for the whiners offense not watching the playclock having a false start on third and one making it third and 6 which they failed to convert.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pissing down their leg about the fumble recovery on the one is stupid. The next play they recovered a fumble on the 15. That is a whole friggin better feild position than if they got the call on the one. The only call that they sort of lost was the Seahawk player that barely touched the SF punter's plant leg and then the SF punter went all "oscar performance" and the refs laughed at his drama queen ass. The Seattle player fell down right next to the leg and drew in his body to attempt no contact. The guys shoulder pad just barely brushed the leg slightly and the punter immediately goes into this flailing back flip. That's exactly what happened. If their punter wants recognition for that kind of a performance he should join the actors union and make movies.

There were at least five calls that went against the Niners. The two you mention here, the bullshit unnecessary roughness on that pass in the center of the field where they claimed helmat to helmet and the Niner barely brushed the receiver with the back of the shoulder pad. Wilson got away with an intentional grounding. The first one, where the officials claimed he was outside the pocket. By the way, on the second intentional grounding they met for two frigging minutes attempting to find a way not to call the penalty. They also should have penalized the Seahawk that went out of bounds during the punt and then ran twenty yards out of bounds before trying to get back in the field of play to make the tackle. The rule is the player must immediately return to the field of play.

Not one single call went against the hawks all night long. There were a couple of penalties against them, but nothing critical and never at a critical junction.

I'm very much hoping Manning and the Broncos can destroy the Hawks and as I said, 60-0 would be sufficient to make me happy. And if a few "bad" calls go against the Hawks I will be thrilled to death.

Last edited:

There were at least five calls that went against the Niners. The two you mention here, the bullshit unnecessary roughness on that pass in the center of the field where they claimed helmat to helmet and the Niner barely brushed the receiver with the back of the shoulder pad. Wilson got away with an intentional grounding. The first one, where the officials claimed he was outside the pocket. By the way, on the second intentional grounding they met for two frigging minutes attempting to find a way not to call the penalty. They also should have penalized the Seahawk that went out of bounds during the punt and then ran twenty yards out of bounds before trying to get back in the field of play to make the tackle. The rule is the player must immediately return to the field of play.
Not one single call went against the hawks all night long. There were a couple of penalties against them, but nothing critical and never at a critical junction.

I'm very much hoping Manning and the Broncos can destroy the Hawks and as I said, 60-0 would be sufficient to make me happy. And if a few "bad" calls go against the Hawks I will be thrilled to death.

Thank you for bringing that one up. SF should have recieved a penalty on that play because Lane was pushed out of bounds THEN CLOSELINED by someone in the SF enterage ...some guy wearing a dark top and matching pants put his arm up and caught Lane under the helmet...nearly took his head off. Lane still managed to spring up and get back on the field..lucky for SF because if he lay there recovering SF would have DAMNED SURE got a personal foul penalty and the guy would have been thrown out of the stadium.

Thanks for making it an issue...I was just goung to let the cheating 9ers actions slide.

Last edited:

Thank you for bringing that one up. SF should have recieved a penalty on that play because Lane was pushed out of bounds THEN CLOSELINED by someone in the SF enterage ...some guy wearing a dark top and matching pants put his arm up and caught Lane under the helmet...nearly took his head off. Lane still managed to spring up and get back on the field..lucky for SF because if he lay there recovering SF would have DAMNED SURE got a personal foul penalty and the guy would have been thrown out of the stadium.

Thanks for making it an issue...I was just goung to let the cheating 9ers actions slide.

Bullshit, watch the video. No one touched him. He slipped as he turned to finally return to the field of play. He fell on his hip. IF he had been cloths lined as you claim, he would have fallen on his back and hit the back of his helmet. He slipped on what I believe was a yard or down marker when he made his cut to re-enter the field of play. There were two people, neither of whom were wearing Niner colors, in the area, one between Lane and the field and the other on the other side of Lane. Neither one of them made any movement towards Lane at all. That cloths lined claim is a crock of shit.

Also, the fact that the Niners recovered the fumble on the ensuing play does not excuse the fact that the officials deliberately screwed the Niners on the fumble that injured Bowman.

Forum List

Back