San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

What is actually wrong with Seattle passing game? I see no problems with a quarterback that has the second highest RTG of all the starting quarterbacks on Sunday. Wilson passed for the same amount of touchdowns as Manning did on Sunday. Do you think less of Denver passing game because Manning didn't throw for four touchdowns, I hope not.

You have to remember that Seattle unlike Denver is a run first team and Lynch's 109 yards against San Francisco's stout run defense proves it.

If Seattle did anything to improve their passing game it would be to hold the running backs in to block the pass rush.
The passing game is ok now but it doesn't come close to what it was earlier in season. Wilson was completing some really amazing passes and picking up a lot rushing yards. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Possibly they were using more backs blocking but it seems in a lot of games both Lynch and Wilson were having great days.

Wilson out passed Kaepernick yesterday. He made a few spectacular throws. In the second half when it counted Wilson was a super star qb.

I wasn't impressed with either QB, but then, they are both young.

Wilson's first half was amusing... especially his first play.. I was downing a margarita at the time and laughed so hard I got tequilla coming out of my nose.

It was too bad he didn't run just a scosh faster cuz I saw what he was doing... he was getting the SF secondary to bite on the run and he was gonna loft a pass over the in coming dbs for a huge gain down the left sideline. My biggest worry was that the little scamp tried to fight for the ball and could have been hurt on the first play of the game.

congratulations Hug.:clap2:

I must say your faith in your Hawks never wavered from day one during the preason when you boldly said back then they were going to the superbowl and not only that,picked the donkeys to be the opponent to play against.

I knew you were getting carried away with the prediction they would both go undefeated-you got to remember,even when the 72 dolphins did it,they just got extremely lucky in a couple games they played where they shoudl have lost and would have if not for some stupid mistakes the other teams made for them giving them a couple of those games giftwrapped.

But as you know,I gave up on them after the saints game figering if their offense was STILL playing poorly like they had the past month after having two weeks to preppare,they wouldnt get past the niners but they did.Carrol came up with a great plan and Wilson played better just like he said he needed to and was mr clutch. I tip my hat to your Hawks.well done.

Had this game been played on a neautral field,i think the niners win this game just liek i think the pats ain aginst the donkey as well under the same circumstances.that 12 man was a HUGE factor in this game.They had a huge hand in the outcome when it was 3rd and one and the offense had a false start and it became 3rd and 6th and they did not convert and had to punt after they were staring to move the ball down the filed.The hawks defense then stiffened after that drive and kept them out of the end zone after that.

you called it when you said Kapernick would choke at the Clink.:lol: Its not too surprising when you think about it actually because if one of the defenders of the packers had not had butter fingers in that game against them,the niners would have lost that game because kappy threw the ball into one of the recievers hands deep in his end zone only that defender of the packers couldnt hold onto it coming down the clutz.well the hawks defense has much better good hands defenders than the Packers do and they made him pay for his mistakes unlike them.His luck ran out on him.:lol:

Last edited:
I feel bad for AquaAthena. I'm not sure why exactly but when a pretty woman gets dissappointed it just doesn't seem fair. A hot chick is not supposed to have the breaks go against her. It just isn't right.

I hear ya.Is that avatar a pic of her?:lol:

Seattle won this game because the Seahawks made the big plays and San Francisco couldn't...bottom line.

exactly.could not have said it better myself.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

also the Hawks major mistakes they made like Wilson fumbling the ball and sherman holding crabtree on a third down which set up Kapernicks run and their touchdown,,all came at the BEGINNING of the game and they later atoned for their mistakes,Wilson hitting Kearse in the end zone on 4th and 7 and sherman stopping crabtree at the end.

where the niners choked at the wrong time with kappy committing 3 costly turnovers when the game was on the line.:lol:

I bet right now Harbaugh is kicking himself for drafting Kappy over Wilson and wished he had him now.:lol:

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite if Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I would have and will accept that SF lost the game. But Sherman proved he is just one dumb mother fucker who needs a bullet to the head....Or to be banned from sports.

And if the 4whiners had won do you think Craptree wouldn't have been in Sherman face? Dream on Whiners....

yeah while sherman could have held back on that until after the superbowl,he was provoked by crabtree because he bad mouthed him all off season and on the time he grabbed his jersey on a third down play that tunred into first down which resulted in kapernicks long run that set up a touchdown.its not like crabtree is mr innocent like he was acting to be,he PROVOKED sherman into that with all his trash talking.

What is actually wrong with Seattle passing game? I see no problems with a quarterback that has the second highest RTG of all the starting quarterbacks on Sunday. Wilson passed for the same amount of touchdowns as Manning did on Sunday. Do you think less of Denver passing game because Manning didn't throw for four touchdowns, I hope not.

You have to remember that Seattle unlike Denver is a run first team and Lynch's 109 yards against San Francisco's stout run defense proves it.

If Seattle did anything to improve their passing game it would be to hold the running backs in to block the pass rush.
The passing game is ok now but it doesn't come close to what it was earlier in season. Wilson was completing some really amazing passes and picking up a lot rushing yards. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Possibly they were using more backs blocking but it seems in a lot of games both Lynch and Wilson were having great days.

Wilson out passed Kaepernick yesterday. He made a few spectacular throws. In the second half when it counted Wilson was a super star qb.

True enough.He might not have looked flashy like he was earlier in the season and in the playoffs from a year ago but he came up BIG in the clutch when he had to on 4th and 7 making that gutsy throw and into the endzone to kearse that he caught for a touchdown.Carrol was a genius to make that gutsy call. Thats what makes quarterbacks great is coming up making clutch throws when the game is on the line and wilson delivered just like he did last week in another big game hitting Baldwin for a huge gain deep down the field on another gutsy call 3rd and one.

He reminds me of a fomrer great someone else mentioned earlier.Joe Cool Montana.There were games Montana would play in where he would look horrible throughout the entire game,but when the game was on the line in the final minutes in very important games,He would come up BIG for them many times and win the game for them in the end.He was always cool under pressure and never panicked and had extreme confiendce in himself.Wilson is that sort of quarterback as well.Kapernick has yet to demonstrate he is that type.:D

Last edited:
I feel bad for AquaAthena. I'm not sure why exactly but when a pretty woman gets dissappointed it just doesn't seem fair. A hot chick is not supposed to have the breaks go against her. It just isn't right.

I hear ya.Is that avatar a pic of her?:lol:

Go over to her page. She's got tons of pics. She had to be a model or in the movies or tv someplace. Not all of her avies are pics of her but she has lots of steamin hot pics of herself in her albums. I don't know if she is the hottest female on USMB but she sure has the hottest pics.

I must say your faith in your Hawks never wavered from day one during the preason when you boldly said back then they were going to the superbowl and not only that,picked the donkeys to be the opponent to play against.

I knew you were getting carried away with the prediction they would both go undefeated-you got to remember,even when the 72 dolphins did it,they just got extremely lucky in a couple games they played where they shoudl have lost and would have if not for some stupid mistakes the other teams made for them giving them a couple of those games giftwrapped.

But as you know,I gave up on them after the saints game figering if their offense was STILL playing poorly like they had the past month after having two weeks to preppare,they wouldnt get past the niners but they did.Carrol came up with a great plan and Wilson played better just like he said he needed to and was mr clutch. I tip my hat to your Hawks.well done.

Had this game been played on a neautral field,i think the niners win this game just liek i think the pats ain aginst the donkey as well under the same circumstances.that 12 man was a HUGE factor in this game.They had a huge hand in the outcome when it was 3rd and one and the offense had a false start and it became 3rd and 6th and they did not convert and had to punt after they were staring to move the ball down the filed.The hawks defense then stiffened after that drive and kept them out of the end zone after that.

you called it when you said Kapernick would choke at the Clink.:lol: Its not too surprising when you think about it actually because if one of the defenders of the packers had not had butter fingers in that game against them,the niners would have lost that game because kappy threw the ball into one of the recievers hands deep in his end zone only that defender of the packers couldnt hold onto it coming down the clutz.well the hawks defense has much better good hands defenders than the Packers do and they made him pay for his mistakes unlike them.His luck ran out on him.:lol:

I have to hand it to HUGGY too

He has been beating the Seahawks drum for two years, long before they were on anyone's radar. He may be a bit fanatical, but he has a great team and should be proud regardless of the outcome

Hawks look like they can contend for the next 4-5 years and have a great rivalry with the Niners who should be scrapping it out for the next few years

Good luck in the SB

Last edited:
Time to close this thread. In Northern California our eyes turn to baseball while we continue to follow the Warriors and sharks. Though I really wanted the Niners to win and play New England. We had already whipped Denver (52-10) in one of our FIVE Super Bowl Wins.

I understand Huggy's hunger. Zero Super Bowl wins, no world series wins and one in the NBA (but that team cut and ran to Oklahoma). Nothing much to talk about at Starbucks, other than the weather (cold, wet and unclear).

Not sour grapes. I'll root for Seattle to beat Denver, the Emerald City is one of my favorites on the Coast. Anyone looking for a great getaway ought to visit Anacortes and camp at Deception Pass.

Time to close this thread. In Northern California our eyes turn to baseball while we continue to follow the Warriors and sharks. Though I really wanted the Niners to win and play New England. We had already whipped Denver (52-10) in one of our FIVE Super Bowl Wins.

I understand Huggy's hunger. Zero Super Bowl wins, no world series wins and one in the NBA (but that team cut and ran to Oklahoma). Nothing much to talk about at Starbucks, other than the weather (cold, wet and unclear).

Not sour grapes. I'll root for Seattle to beat Denver, the Emerald City is one of my favorites on the Coast. Anyone looking for a great getaway ought to visit Anacortes and camp at Deception Pass.

Suck it up and give the guy his due

Still a great SB matchup

True enough.He might not have looked flashy like he was earlier in the season and in the playoffs from a year ago but he came up BIG in the clutch when he had to on 4th and 7 making that gutsy throw and into the endzone to kearse that he caught for a touchdown.Carrol was a genius to make that gutsy call. Thats what makes quarterbacks great is coming up making clutch throws when the game is on the line and wilson delivered just like he did last week in another big game hitting Baldwin for a huge gain deep down the field on another gutsy call 3rd and one.

He reminds me of a fomrer great someone else mentioned earlier.Joe Cool Montana.There were games Montana would play in where he would look horrible throughout the entire game,but when the game was on the line in the final minutes in very important games,He would come up BIG for them many times and win the game for them in the end.He was always cool under pressure and never panicked and had extreme confiendce in himself.Wilson is that sort of quarterback as well.Kapernick has yet to demonstrate he is that type.:D
I think the Superbowl is going to be one of Russell's better games. He's had problems in the last 4 games up to the championship with an average of only 147 yards. but against the 49ers, he started looking more like the old Russell from earlier in the season. If Russell has a good game, you can count on Lynch racking up the yards.

Nothing against Seattle or Huggy, but I am still angry about the shitty officiating. I will be hoping for a Denver (I have no love lost for Denver) victory and 60-0 sounds perfect to me.

Next year I think we should protect the players from injury and just tell the asshole refs to go into the bar and come out 3 hours later and tell us the final score. They dictate the scores anyway.

I have to hand it to HUGGY too

He has been beating the Seahawks drum for two years, long before they were on anyone's radar. He may be a bit fanatical, but he has a great team and should be proud regardless of the outcome

Hawks look like they can contend for the next 4-5 years and have a great rivalry with the Niners who should be scrapping it out for the next few years

Good luck in the SB

He sure has shut the people up that laughed at him when he was saying they could be a dynasty..The Hawks proved even through adversity losing many key players during the regular season including percy harvin,that they are a force to be reckoned with and WILL be for like you said,at least the next 4 to 5 years.

They got Harvin for this lone reason,to get to the superbowl thinking he would open things up for the other receivers but it turns out they did not need him,someone they were counting on deeply, to get there, and your right,yeah just last year during the middle of the season,he was saying even back then that if they did not make it to the superbowl last year,they would get there this year.

I had high hopes they would get there this year until the last month of the season.the way they limped in,I did not think they coudl do it.they got their act together though once the playoffs began and made the plays they had to to get there.

this was the game I was worried about.this WAS the superbowl whether people here realise it or not.The niners are a lot like the Hawks.very physical at the line on BOTH sides of the ball and have a defense like no other in the league Manning has faced.Manning is going to have nightmares after this game. remember,my chargers caused him many problems both times in the regular season coming up a little short the first time while still knocking Manning around,and then learned from that game how to beat him in denver the 2nd time around with their physical defense.

The donkeys never really controlled them till they had a look at them 3 times.:lol: if they had trouble with my bolts both times this year,just think how much MORE trouble mr choke manning will have the Hawks defense who is in a totally different laegue than the chargers are who again THEY caused manning problems.:lol::lol::lol:

Manning wont want to come back out at halftime.:lol:

This time the Hawks wont have to worry either about putting an extra guy on Manning liek they did with Kapernick who with his legs,made it in interesting game. Manning is like the stutue of liberty back there and he will be eating dirt all day long from the hawks.:lol::lol:

Nothing against Seattle or Huggy, but I am still angry about the shitty officiating. I will be hoping for a Denver (I have no love lost for Denver) victory and 60-0 sounds perfect to me.

Next year I think we should protect the players from injury and just tell the asshole refs to go into the bar and come out 3 hours later and tell us the final score. They dictate the scores anyway.

UUUMMMmmm..... Seattle has not lost a game by more than one score in two years. It's not that they are unbeatable. They can be beaten. 27-9 counting playoffs over two seasons. 3 playoff wins. But only a couple of games were 6 and seven point losses. Every other loss was a FG or less. A blowout is just not going to happen. The Hawks have blown out nearly a dozen teams in the same time frame. Over the same time frame the Broncos are 28-7..with 2 playoff wins this season. Thinking the Broncos are going to roll over Seattle is a pipe dream.

I think the Superbowl is going to be one of Russell's better games. He's had problems in the last 4 games up to the championship with an average of only 147 yards. but against the 49ers, he started looking more like the old Russell from earlier in the season. If Russell has a good game, you can count on Lynch racking up the yards.

Yeah I expect Wilson to have his breakout game in this game and he will really shine.Remember,his running back Moreno,left in the 2nd half of that game and never returned so he probably wont have him for superbowl sunday which means NO RUNNING GAME.even if he can go,that will mean nothing.The Hawks have easily the best pass defense in the league by leaps and bounds and as long as you got a good quarterback like the Hawks do with wilson,great defense wins games everytime over great offense.

Manning will face a defense like nothing he has faced since he has been a denver bronco and wont know how to cope with it.the last time he faced a defense that was anything like this Hawks defense,was last year in denver against the ravens and even though it was a close game,they lost AND the game was played at mile high where the ravens had to deal with the rausous loud annoying fans and that thin air. you put those two teams from last year on a NEAUTRAL field where the donkeys dont have the advantage of the thin air and that loud crowd noise,the ravens blow the donkeys out in that game.same happens here in new york without that thin air and lous crowd to bail them out.

also the Hawks dont have to worry about a scrambling quarterback that can run and pick up first downs with his legs this time,and their defense is swiss cheese compared to the niners who have a defense similiar to the Hawks. wilson broke out in his game against the niners a GREAT defense,imiagine what he will do with that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys.think THEY will cause him any problems?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

well you got to remember,payback time was due to Huggy from the refs the way they screwed him and the hawks from winning the game against the steelers in the superbowl.Those refs in that game were so obviously steelers fans pulling for them.They made the most blatant calls in favor of the steelers it was a joke.I remember back then running into steelers fans back then who even they did not feel right about winning that game the way the refs through it for them so Huggy has suffered enough the way they threw that game back then.justice was paid back to him.

No, you didn't. You played a good game and a clean game. Unfortunately, the officials all year long have decided that they are the ones who will decide who wins and who loses.

You deserved to lose the game. The officials just wouldn't let you do it.

Go Denver!

Let me get this straight... When I blame the official...I'm bat shit crazy... When you all blame the officials ....oh never mind. It was a great game...especially Wilson's first play .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with you Huggy, they were bad calls, however bad calls are things true champions over come. Seattle deserved the win, they did what they needed to do.

The Sherman BS, was minor league, and not a good reflection on his team.
true enough,champions overcome bad calls.cant blame the bad calls on the refs for Kapernick choking when he had "3" opportunitys to overcome their bad officiating.:lol:

so very true indeed.

QUOTE=Immanuel;8485927]Carroll is an ass.[/QUOTE]

sore losers.whine,whine.whine.cant take it like a man.:lol:

Pete Carroll totally cheated up the USC system then skated out just before they got the NCAA death penalty. Have no respect for him whatsoever.

Last edited:
So, it took bad calls by the officials for Seattle to win it. This is getting typical anymore.

And then the fucking Seattle player from Seattle talks shit about Crabtree after the game? Real class....He proves you can't take the ****** out of the hood.

Dude did you listen to what Sherman said? while I think he should have at least held back till after the game instead of saying it right there on the field,Crabtree is not mr innocent like he pretended to be.Crabtree had been badmouthing him all off season saying he was going to burn him in big games and you just KNOW he said something to him when he sherman held his jersey on third down that gave the niners a first down that resulted in a touchdown for them. Crabtree provoked him into it so he set him off with his comments.It wasnt professional for sherman to act like that but he was mad because crabtree provoked him.Like someone else said,you dont think crabtree doesnt mouth off at the end as well if he burns him? better think again.

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite if Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Peyton lights his ass up;)

Not happening.Manning will wish this game was over before halfitme when he has to face a defense like no other defense he has faced in the two years he has been there in denver.:lol: the real superbowl was between the niners and hawks,THEY are the two best teams in the NFL.

Forum List

Back