San Bernardino School Shooting

Too many murder suicide scenarios happening lately.
Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.
People drive drunk every day. Should we restrict the booze or the cars?
Guns should be restricted.
Whatever. Your position is based on emotion & nothing more. As such it's not worth debating you.
Tell that to every other civilized nation in the world, who restrict guns and have FAR lower innocent lives lost to gun deaths than we do. Emotional know nothings? The proof is in the pudding.

28 kids shot in America every day. One third of them die.

At least 1 American child is shot every hour - report

lol, I dont hear "gal" that often.
I think theres a clear difference between a couple in a shouting match with one ( or both lol) kicking a wall vs domestic violence when a human is the target of harm.
Gal and guy are still common terms around here. You really missed my point though.

It sounded like you were shifting the blame onto her.
All the focus was on this guy as a thug, I just saw domestic violence as standing out more than plain thuggery.

I think theres a clear difference between a couple in a shouting match with one ( or both lol) kicking a wall vs domestic violence when a human is the target of harm.
Gal and guy are still common terms around here. You really missed my point though.

All the focus was on this guy as a thug, I just saw domestic violence as standing out more than plain thuggery.
No, I didn't blame her, say she deserved it or was asking for it. I was being sympathetic to abused women and was saying they shouldn't stay in abusive relationships. This is an extreme example of what can go wrong.

No, I didn't blame her, say she deserved it or was asking for it. I was being sympathetic to abused women and was saying they shouldn't stay in abusive relationships. This is an extreme example of what can go wrong.

I did misunderstand you then. I thought your comments were kind of odd. lol
...cant believe this guy has never been charged for his past crimes. Id rather hear of shootings bieng prevented. There was one recently (father reported daughter) and one in the very early planning stages at my sons school.

Yep. When he's 300 pounds and fighting a cop for control of the cops gun, he deserves to be dead

Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.
Whatever. Your position is based on emotion & nothing more. As such it's not worth debating you.
Tell that to every other civilized nation in the world, who restrict guns and have FAR lower innocent lives lost to gun deaths than we do. Emotional know nothings? The proof is in the pudding.

Yeah...try the CDC.....those numbers are off...

Michael Brown was called a "kid" too.

The CDC includes the category 15-24 as one age range......that is how they get those number so high...and of course they include the 15 year old gang members who are shooting their rivals in other gangs...

I like how they pretend that all those kids are Jack and Jill playing with spot when they are gunned down.....

They get that number by using the CDC age range 15-24....which lumps in the 15 year old gang members shooting each other.......they are lying to you...but they are anti gun...it is what they do....

I've heard about this shooting...I'm pretty sure it was the usual maniac.
Unfortunately there's nothing the law can do to prevent things like that I guess... :(

This was a little different. It wasn't a maniac. It was a gangsta who decided that if he couldn't have his new wife, no one would. She was a teacher at the school. Had she worked at McDonalds, he would have shot her there. Cedric Anderson was a convicted felon with ties to the 9th street Crips. His wife Karen Elaine Smith had been married to him less than 6 months and there were many domestic violence calls already.

I don't understand why women are attracted to gang bangers. A teacher SHOULD be smarter than that.
Oh I thought he was just a psycopah or a maniac! :eek:
Anyways I agree with you Uncensored2008, I don't understand why some women are attracted to criminals... maybe some women think being violent, being a criminal means someone is a "alpha" male... o_O

Some lost 16 yr old maybe, but a dedicated teacher? He didnt look like a gang banger at all, he looked like an average nice guy ( at least in the pics they showed)
From what Ive read, it seems like a typical case of domestic violence. Dont know if there was any kind of restraining order, but she was afraid of him.
Too bad there were no metal detectors at the school, thats the only thing that might have prevent this.
Domestic violence doesn't usually end in murder, especially multiple. Maybe she stayed in an abusive relationship too long. I have a hard time believing he was a nice guy then suddenly went full bore ahole. Lots of gals go from one abusive relationship to another.

Obviously he wasn't a "nice guy" and had a criminal past... including another domestic violence charge.
I agree domestic violence doesn't always end in murder but it always has the potential to.

...and this "gal":rolleyes-41: was trying to get rid of this wacko.
Why is gal in quotes? She wasn't a gal? I suppose murder is always possible anytime if you are going the dv is a potential murder route.

No, it's usual a shouting match. Sometimes someone gets hit. Murder is rare. Like I said, some gals are attracted to the wrong guys. (Is "guys" offensive too?) Doesn't mean she wanted it or deserved it. Picking better guys would be a better solution than pairing up with a whack job then trying to get rid of one later on. And yes, I know it isn't always obvious.

Unfortunately some teachers are very strange (even if they seem smart and educated they have strange behaviour when it comes to men
erostrato.gif
)

I've heard about this shooting...I'm pretty sure it was the usual maniac.
Unfortunately there's nothing the law can do to prevent things like that I guess... :(

This was a little different. It wasn't a maniac. It was a gangsta who decided that if he couldn't have his new wife, no one would. She was a teacher at the school. Had she worked at McDonalds, he would have shot her there. Cedric Anderson was a convicted felon with ties to the 9th street Crips. His wife Karen Elaine Smith had been married to him less than 6 months and there were many domestic violence calls already.

I don't understand why women are attracted to gang bangers. A teacher SHOULD be smarter than that.
Oh I thought he was just a psycopah or a maniac! :eek:
Anyways I agree with you Uncensored2008, I don't understand why some women are attracted to criminals... maybe some women think being violent, being a criminal means someone is a "alpha" male... o_O

Some lost 16 yr old maybe, but a dedicated teacher? He didnt look like a gang banger at all, he looked like an average nice guy ( at least in the pics they showed)
From what Ive read, it seems like a typical case of domestic violence. Dont know if there was any kind of restraining order, but she was afraid of him.
Too bad there were no metal detectors at the school, thats the only thing that might have prevent this.
Domestic violence doesn't usually end in murder, especially multiple. Maybe she stayed in an abusive relationship too long. I have a hard time believing he was a nice guy then suddenly went full bore ahole. Lots of gals go from one abusive relationship to another.

Obviously he wasn't a "nice guy" and had a criminal past... including another domestic violence charge.
I agree domestic violence doesn't always end in murder but it always has the potential to.

...and this "gal":rolleyes-41: was trying to get rid of this wacko.
Why is gal in quotes? She wasn't a gal? I suppose murder is always possible anytime if you are going the dv is a potential murder route.

No, it's usual a shouting match. Sometimes someone gets hit. Murder is rare. Like I said, some gals are attracted to the wrong guys. (Is "guys" offensive too?) Doesn't mean she wanted it or deserved it. Picking better guys would be a better solution than pairing up with a whack job then trying to get rid of one later on. And yes, I know it isn't always obvious.

Unfortunately some teachers are very strange (even if they seem smart and educated they have strange behaviour when it comes to men
erostrato.gif
)

Oh Im sure....some teachers are just strange period lol.
Still, not any stranger than any other occupation.

[

Most of which have far HIGHER violent crime than we do.

I'm not sure the trade off in vastly more rapes and assaults is the attractive proposition you make it out to be.

Remove gang violence and suicide, what is left?

I know, you're a leftist with an agenda, you have no concern for actual reality.

Forum List

Back