Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

Xavier Bacerra is an outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.

I have a feeling even the ACLU will be against this prosecution. A ban on recording someone without their consent is a 1st amendment violation with regards to a free press. How can someone do an undercover investigation and be considered credible if they are not allowed to record the evidence of said investigation?

All they have to do is shop for a creepy political hack masquerading as a 'Judge'. The Left is okay with this sort of thing, after all; they hate free speech and they certainly hate a legitimate 4th estate.

And don't look for the commie racists at the ACLU to defend anybody who goes after the criminal syndicates favored by Democrats; most of their cases are merely window dressing while they pursue their real agenda.

And the far right ^^^ fascists wail because they are caught yet again.

You do realize the ACLU has issues with "two party consent" wiretap laws, as they infringe on journalists ability to do investigative reporting, right?

Is the ACLU alt-right now?

Jake doesn't even know what 'alt-right' means. they told him to run around working it into as many posts as possible no matter what the topic, so he does.

• Banned
All they have to do is shop for a creepy political hack masquerading as a 'Judge'. The Left is okay with this sort of thing, after all; they hate free speech and they certainly hate a legitimate 4th estate.

And don't look for the commie racists at the ACLU to defend anybody who goes after the criminal syndicates favored by Democrats; most of their cases are merely window dressing while they pursue their real agenda.

An organization I headed once had a billboard up at the base of the Brooklyn Bridge reading: Immigration is doubling US population in your child's lifetime. The Port Authority of NY/NJ ( a quasi-governmental agency) forced down the board, which was noted in the media. Norm Siegel of the NYCLU called me at home asking whether I would be interested in talking to them about the case as it was a classic first amendment case. I went in and after talking to the ACLU attorney was told that, yes, I had a slam dunk free speech case but it would be hard for them to take the case because of the strong "immigrants' rights" component of the ACLU. Indeed, I never heard back from them so I called a reporter at the NYT I knew. When the article appeared, the ACLU claimed that they didn't take my case because it wasn't a good case. Hah! So I had to get my own attorney and file the case. Which I did. And won.

Tireless defenders of the first amendment, my ass. Bunch of phonies.

Ironically, the Port Authority owned the World Trade Center, which was brought down by persons a tighter immigration policy would have prevented being here in the first place.

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists

Jake doesn't even know what 'alt-right' means. they told him to run around working it into as many posts as possible no matter what the topic, so he does.
And if he can't find a way to refer darkly to the alt-right somehow, his orders are to call everyone in the room a "fascist", then knock over some chairs and run away.

You do realize the ACLU has issues with "two party consent" wiretap laws, as they infringe on journalists ability to do investigative reporting, right?

Laws are only good if they protect left wingers. Rest assured, the same laws will be ignored if the left violates them.

It's kinda like Obamacare being signed into law. With the stroke of the pen, Obama makes exceptions from his own law to protect his cronies.

It's also like the IRS going after conservatives or left wing cities violating US immigration laws by having sanctuary cities. Sure, it's illegal but tell that to the left winged Circuit judges who just slapped down Trump's immigration ban that Obama also signed when nothing was done about it.

The US is now a nation of men, not laws.

You forgot to post a link showing the PROOF of your accusations. Where was this trial held? When were they found legally guilty?
:rolleyes:

Are any of you aware that all US labs use medical waste in their research? Do you want ALL hospitals to stop furnishing medical waste for medical research? Ever hear of the NIH? How about any of the thousands of research labs who buy and use medical waste? Get some facts and then come back.

ACLU - why do RWNJs always attack the one organization whose one and only purpose is to defend the US Constitution?

Uh...no.....the numerous state level investigations which have ALL concluded that PP did nothing of the sort suggested by the video belies the videographers' claims.

Laws are only good if they protect left wingers. Rest assured, the same laws will be ignored if the left violates them.

It's kinda like Obamacare being signed into law. With the stroke of the pen, Obama makes exceptions from his own law to protect his cronies.

It's also like the IRS going after conservatives or left wing cities violating US immigration laws by having sanctuary cities. Sure, it's illegal but tell that to the left winged Circuit judges who just slapped down Trump's immigration ban that Obama also signed when nothing was done about it.

The US is now a nation of men, not laws.

Every once and a while the ACLU remembers its Roots and ignores the progressive idiocy it has been siding with more and more often.

This law clearly violates the 1st amendment with regards to a free press, as it prevents any type of private investigation using recordings.

And if he can't find a way to refer darkly to the alt-right somehow, his orders are to call everyone in the room a "fascist", then knock over some chairs and run away.

Yes, and he also has no clue to what fascism is, either; he would dumbfounded to find out FDR's policies were fascist, for instance.

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists

Yes; they need the human sacrifices to manifest their power; they revel in blood sacrifices.

Actually, that would be the catholic church and SassyIrishLass defends that too.

In point of fact, you have no evidence that either health care providers or medical researchers are "satanists" and saying they are just plain idiotic.

OTOH, we do have proof that once a baby is born, RWNJs kick them out of the way. We also have proof that its christians and churches who believe in satan.

Baby murdering Satanists

Yes; they need the human sacrifices to manifest their power; they revel in blood sacrifices.

Actually, that would be the catholic church and SassyIrishLass defends that too.

In point of fact, you have no evidence that either health care providers or medical researchers are "satanists" and saying they are just plain idiotic.

OTOH, we do have proof that once a baby is born, RWNJs kick them out of the way. We also have proof that its christians and churches who believe in satan.

You're past tiresome, a redundant parrot following me around squawking CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!

I suspect you're a Satanist...that and too stupid to live

Forum List

Back