San Bernardino School Shooting

This is breaking news..so not a lot of info yet. They claim possible murder suicide, which leads me to kids have access to Mommy and Daddy's guns...and doing a little paybacks then offing themselves after doing it.

Parents that allow access to their weapons should be put in jail for a month.

That San Bernardino is turning into some kind of rough place, huh?

Too many murder suicide scenarios happening lately.
Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.

I'm kind of in the middle on this, now I just don't know where I stand. Have been pro gun most of my life but don't have one and probably never will....I don't know what the answer is but there are just too many killings going on.

Domestic violence is big in this area, too. But let's arm more Americans--it's our right to shoot each other at will.
If the teacher had been armed none of this would have happened.
I believe you're joking, aren't you Tommy? Many of our elementary schools keep their doors locked now. You have to get buzzed in. It's sad, but it keeps infuriated crazies from coming in and committing mayhem.

I believe you're joking, aren't you Tommy? Many of our elementary schools keep their doors locked now. You have to get buzzed in. It's sad, but it keeps infuriated crazies from coming in and committing mayhem.
We had a school shooting in 1996 and the laws were tightened rather than fortifying the schools. We havent had a school shooting since.
Nothing will happen after this and American kids will still be used as target practise due to the activities of the NRA and their bought and paid for politicians.

We had a school shooting in 1996 and the laws were tightened rather than fortifying the schools. We havent had a school shooting since.
Nothing will happen after this and American kids will still be used as target practise due to the activities of the NRA and their bought and paid for politicians.

Nobody is using kids for target practice. Initial report in this case are this was a domestic dispute of some kind, and we don't know if the 2 persons injured were shot or trampled, or who knows what. Suggest you STFU until you find out what the facts are.

Last edited:
[

Could we at least wait until the kids stop bleeding before you start that shit?

Two adults are dead. It appears that one was the teacher and was shot by her husband/boyfriend, who then killed himself.

Two children were taken to the hospital, but it is unclear if they were injured.
Asthma attacks?

No idea. Might be trauma from seeing their teacher murdered before their eyes. Might have been shrapnel from the bullets hitting the walls, it is unknown at that moment. The shooter was not shooting at the kids, this is all that is really known.

Forum List

Back