Samuel L. Jackson: “Unfair” That Isaac Spares RNC

Samuel L. Jackson: "Unfair" That Isaac Spares RNC Independent Journal Review

What outrage would their be on on the left if a REP said the same thing about the Dem Convention. We would be called racist, hate mongers and everything under the sun. Samuel L Jackson says something like and the left is mute..

Best part of the above?

Lovebear never actually criticizes Jackson. The whole post is about liberals being 'mute', which is in reality no different than what the OP is.

Mute.

Let's not lose sight of what this really means folks. The clear message here is that God is ok with homosexuality as long as you keep it in the closet and publicly condemn it vehemently. :thup:

Let's not lose sight of what this really means folks. The clear message here is that God is ok with homosexuality as long as you keep it in the closet and publicly condemn it vehemently. :thup:

Oh, that pretty much describes your average Democrat.

Every time I say that Al Gore is Gay I get that type of reaction. Being Gay is fine as long it's not one of their leaders.

Every time I say that Al Gore is Gay I get that type of reaction. Being Gay is fine as long it's not one of their leaders.

^There's more fail in that post than mudmissile can shake his gay dick at. :thup:

In fairness, all of you people on the right who strongly condemned Ted Nugent's rants, which were far worse,

do have standing to attack Jackson, without looking like partisan hack hypocrites.

Remind us who you were.

Since you don't condemn the left, that would make you, in your own words, a partisan hack hypocrite...

Well done, but we knew that about you already...

Thanks for admitting that what I said about you 'nuts is indisputable.

I didn't...

But you did proclaim, according to your belief, that you are a partisan hack hypocrite... :clap2:

Since you don't condemn the left, that would make you, in your own words, a partisan hack hypocrite...

Well done, but we knew that about you already...

I didn't...

But you did proclaim, according to your belief, that you are a partisan hack hypocrite... :clap2:

I have the same exact position as you on what Jackson said. No comment. You're calling liberals hypocrites for having the exact same opinion, or lack of it, that you do.

Here's 46 pages worth of comment on what Ted Nugent said not long ago.

If you're a conservative in this thread criticizing Jackson, and can find a post of yourself condemning or criticizing what Nugent said, which was far far far worse,

please dig it up and post it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218811-ugly-words-ted-nugent-for-mitt-romney-46.html

So none of you criticized Nugent?

Why were you, as the OP put it, MUTE on Nugent's nasty remarks?

Tell us again what's wrong with occasionally being MUTE???? Tell us why it's your perogative to be MUTE when you choose to,

but for some reason, liberals are evil partisan hypocrites when they choose to be MUTE?

Anyone?

If Al Gore was gay it would be cool....but he certainly doesn't seem to be, soooooo why lie?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways...............the Dems have made complete asses out of themselves over this tropical storm.

God does seem to have a sense of humor. ROTFLMBO

:lmao:

If you're a conservative in this thread criticizing Jackson, and can find a post of yourself condemning or criticizing what Nugent said, which was far far far worse,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/218811-ugly-words-ted-nugent-for-mitt-romney-46.html

Tell us again what's wrong with occasionally being MUTE???? Tell us why it's your perogative to be MUTE when you choose to,

but for some reason, liberals are evil partisan hypocrites when they choose to be MUTE?

Anyone?

In other words....if we don't see the OP screaming from the rafters about Ted Nugent and his inappropriate comments, she OBVIOUSLY agrees with him.........:cool:

If Al Gore was gay it would be cool....but he certainly doesn't seem to be, soooooo why lie?

Gore is definitely not cool, gay or not.

I didn't...

I have the same exact position as you on what Jackson said. No comment. You're calling liberals hypocrites for having the exact same opinion, or lack of it, that you do.

I did no such thing... Never once did I agree or disagree with the OP...

I don't espouse your theory, but I freely pointed out your, according to your own words, partisan hack hypocrisy...

Last edited:

Anyone?

In other words....if we don't see the OP screaming from the rafters about Ted Nugent and his inappropriate comments, she OBVIOUSLY agrees with him.........:cool:

No, Elsie...

According to carbs, if you don't come out and express your disagreement with inappropriate comments whenever your side makes them then you are, in his words, a partisan hack hypocrite... It's kind of a guilty by inaction thing...

If you'll notice, carbs hasn't come out against the rantings of Jackson yet he has in the past come out against the rantings of people on the right, and is thus, by his own definition, a partisan hack hypocrite...

You mean the thread where you guys humilited yourselves trying to pretend that Ted Nugent was calling for the President's assassination when he did nothing of the sort? You really going there again?

Im not really sure if you guys understand this, I hope you do, but there is a difference between a tyrannical government throwing you in jail for not supporting it and complaining that it's not fair people didnt suffer and die from a hurricane.

I didn't...

I did no such thing... Never once did I agree or disagree with the OP...

I don't espouse your theory, but I freely pointed out your, according to your own words, partisan hack hypocrisy...

Never once agreeing or disagreeing with the OP IS having no comment. LEARN TO READ.

Forum List

Back