Samuel L Jackson claims Trump broke Marvel co-star, says Trump represents same ‘rednecks’ that called him N-word

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

Why would he be so disrespectful as as to talk about someones personal opinions and emotionsl responses? He is the most overrated actor in history. He was good in Pulp Fiction, that's it.

If an election breaks you then you were pretty fragile to begin with.
Says everyone who freaked that Obama's middle name was Hussein.
4i6Ckte.gif

If an election breaks you then you were pretty fragile to begin with.
Yeah, Donny’s fragility has been really evident the last couple of years. After years of “winning”, he can’t handle losing. I think ‘snowflake’ describes him as well as anyone else.

Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

Who cares? That n- pos jackson says the n word a thousand times a day. Fuck his black ass.

I recall no one obsessing over Obama years later he is not even an after thought anymore. Some of these TDS idiots will still be obsessing over Trump ten years from now.
Yes. People still talk about Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs, too.

Just like you freaked over Russian collusion? A lie your party made up? Lol
A lie, that's been proven?
4i6Ckte.gif

You dopes keep saying that it was a lie, because you only watch echo chamber RW media. It was proven with the Republican Senate Intelligence Report. It was proven when Manafort ADMITTED to it!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

A lie, that's been proven?
4i6Ckte.gif

You dopes keep saying that it was a lie, because you only watch echo chamber RW media. It was proven with the Republican Senate Intelligence Report. It was proven when Manafort ADMITTED to it!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Oh no it's a lie, just like you're a liar. Quit watching cnn.

LOL poor liberal white women. Must had been like that SNL skit with Dave Chappelle consoling all the broken white liberals.

Funny how Samuel L Jackson always plays tough guys on screen, but he is a little leftwing sissy himself.

Didn't republicans storm the capitol building, attack police officers, and tried to round up congress, in order to try and overturn an election?
No some people rioted some went inside the capitol and wandered around no one came close to rounding up Congress in fact no one really tried and there was no effort to overturn the election. Anyone who thinks that was a coup or an attempt to overturn the election needs to read some history and see what a ral attempt to overturn an election looks like.

Forum List

Back