Samuel L. Jackson: “Unfair” That Isaac Spares RNC

I guess these idiots have forgotten 2008 when Limbaugh and his stupid Operation Chaos ploy was supposedly designed, according to Limbaugh, to lead to riots at the Democratic Convention.

Operation Chaos: Rush Limbaugh dreams of riots at Denver convention - Minneapolis - News - Elephants in the Room

The 'nuts loved shit like that back then. When did you people change? I think I asked that before. When did you 'nuts start condemning your own assholes, to the point where you were in a position to condemn the silence of others?

I guess these idiots have forgotten 2008 when Limbaugh and his stupid Operation Chaos ploy was supposedly designed, according to Limbaugh, to lead to riots at the Democratic Convention.

Operation Chaos: Rush Limbaugh dreams of riots at Denver convention - Minneapolis - News - Elephants in the Room

The 'nuts loved shit like that back then. When did you people change? I think I asked that before. When did you 'nuts start condemning your own assholes, to the point where you were in a position to condemn the silence of others?

Why, why, why when confronted with a horrible situation created by Dems do they come back with some stupid sh*t that might have happened?? So because Rush said something it makes what this guy tweeted OK?? WTF, are you stark raving mad???

:bang3:

Just look at Ravi Post saying we are parting it up while the hurricane is going but she doesnt mention Anything about SLJ

How quickly you forget!

I guess it was ok for the extreme rights to have prayer vigils hoping for extreme rain to flood the 2008 democrat convention..
I am sick of you fucking whining hypocrites already and haven't even been here a month.

Interesting, tell us more.................

We know you wouldnt be making anything up and wish to prove it..........

:lmao:...............Proceed..................

Praying for Rain at the Democratic National Convention | NowPublic News Coverage

You can go back to bed now, grandpa.

How quickly you forget!

I guess it was ok for the extreme rights to have prayer vigils hoping for extreme rain to flood the 2008 democrat convention..
I am sick of you fucking whining hypocrites already and haven't even been here a month.

Praying for Rain at the Democratic National Convention | NowPublic News Coverage

So you didnt read the article, as it clearly stated it was reported as a joke.

Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" was simply an attempt to get folks to vote for Hillary. There was no violence involved in the show. It was all done on the radio and the focus was to tarnish Obama's image by making the party look more disorganized than it was.

Why, why, why when confronted with a horrible situation created by Dems do they come back with some stupid sh*t that might have happened?? So because Rush said something it makes what this guy tweeted OK?? WTF, are you stark raving mad???

The OP's point is to attack liberals for hypocrisy, or partisan inconsistency. Attacking someone for something you are guilty of yourself is just stupid.

The OP's point is to attack liberals for hypocrisy, or partisan inconsistency. Attacking someone for something you are guilty of yourself is just stupid.

So you are admitting you're stupid..............Wow!! Just WOW!!

The lefties are hoping for death and destruction.

What a nice party.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Democrats wanted a direct hit on Tampa so the atheists could say God is punishing the republicans. That's just how they roll.

So you are admitting you're stupid..............Wow!! Just WOW!!

A direct hit!!

It was no more or less a joke than what Jackson said.

Focus On The Family spokesman STUART SHEPARD, speaking four years ago today: “Would it be wrong to ask people to pray? Would it be wrong if we asked people to pray for rain? O.K., not just rain, abundant rain. Torrential rain. Urban and small stream flood advisory rain. Would it be wrong if we prayed for rain on, say, a particular night at, say, a particular location? Ah, say the evening of August 28th, right here at Mile High Stadium here in Denver. During the prime time t.v. hour when a certain presumptive nominee is set to give a certain acceptance speech at a certain Democratic National Convention?

“I’m talkin’ umbrella ain’t gonna help ya rain. Not flood people out of their houses rain, just good old swamp the intersections rain. We’re not asking for hail the size of canned hams, or lightening bolts to set the bunting on fire. Just rain. Beautiful rain. Network cameras can’t see the podium rain. Attendees can’t walk to the indoor arena without wishing for hip waders rain.

“I know you might ask why would I pray for that. Well, I’m still pro-life and I’m still in favor of marriage being only between one man and one woman. And I’d like the next president, who’ll select justices for the U. S. Supreme Court to agree. So I’m praying for unexpected, unanticipated, unforecasted rain that starts two minutes before the speech is set to begin. Would it be wrong to pray for rain?”

Four Years Ago Today: Hate Group Spokesman Exhorts Followers to Pray That Rain Will Ruin Democratic Convention Event in Denver Pensito Review

Focus On The Family spokesman STUART SHEPARD, speaking four years ago today: “Would it be wrong to ask people to pray? Would it be wrong if we asked people to pray for rain? O.K., not just rain, abundant rain. Torrential rain. Urban and small stream flood advisory rain. Would it be wrong if we prayed for rain on, say, a particular night at, say, a particular location? Ah, say the evening of August 28th, right here at Mile High Stadium here in Denver. During the prime time t.v. hour when a certain presumptive nominee is set to give a certain acceptance speech at a certain Democratic National Convention?

“I’m talkin’ umbrella ain’t gonna help ya rain. Not flood people out of their houses rain, just good old swamp the intersections rain. We’re not asking for hail the size of canned hams, or lightening bolts to set the bunting on fire. Just rain. Beautiful rain. Network cameras can’t see the podium rain. Attendees can’t walk to the indoor arena without wishing for hip waders rain.

“I know you might ask why would I pray for that. Well, I’m still pro-life and I’m still in favor of marriage being only between one man and one woman. And I’d like the next president, who’ll select justices for the U. S. Supreme Court to agree. So I’m praying for unexpected, unanticipated, unforecasted rain that starts two minutes before the speech is set to begin. Would it be wrong to pray for rain?”

Four Years Ago Today: Hate Group Spokesman Exhorts Followers to Pray That Rain Will Ruin Democratic Convention Event in Denver*Pensito Review

I notice that when anyone from the left says something stupid and insensitive it's always just a joke.

Four Years Ago Today: Hate Group Spokesman Exhorts Followers to Pray That Rain Will Ruin Democratic Convention Event in Denver*Pensito Review

I notice that when anyone from the left says something stupid and insensitive it's always just a joke.

Funny how Democrats become comedians. That way they aren't responsible.

Funny how Democrats become comedians. That way they aren't responsible.

:lol: Why so serious...?

tumblr_m5dqrjObgq1qcb58yo1_500_large.gif

It was one of your fellow 'nuts who just called the above a 'joke' you illiterate imbecile.

Now think about this one.

Your elected offiiails saying bad taste jokes is not the same as some actor making a joke you think is in bad taste.

why cant you guys keep anything in perspective?

Forum List

Back