Samuel L Jackson claims Trump broke Marvel co-star, says Trump represents same ‘rednecks’ that called him N-word

I think you morons should protest by only using right wing actor memes. Here are some of my favorite right wing celebs:

Mac, most mainstream Christians don't support Christian Nationalism or Hal Lindsey.
It appears that the fundamentalist conspiracy that libs hate the most is the one about God the Creator with Jesus as the Son of God and Savior of mankind

Most Christians worldwide don't believe in the Scofield heresy. That's the difference.
You are very strident about attacking Hal Lindsey and Rev Scofield

The truth is not determined by a show of hands

Many people who are nominal Christians just want an easy way out and a downhill path through life

and thats how most mainstream churches operate

Scofield challenges the established religion that leads to churches accepting homosexuality or transgenderism

And that makes people uncomfortable

You are very strident about attacking Hal Lindsey and Rev Scofield

The truth is not determined by a show of hands

Many people who are nominal Christians just want an easy way out and a downhill path through life

and thats how most mainstream churches operate

Scofield challenges the established religion that leads to churches accepting homosexuality or transgenderism

And that makes people uncomfortable

Scofield's theology is based on the dreams of a teenage girl about 1830. See the Brethren.

Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

Jackson is the racist jerk here. Nice try.

Trump broke everyone on the left, it's called Trump Derangement Syndrome. he exposed the left for the deranged bunch they are!

If your preferred Presidential candidate not getting elected "breaks you" then you had serious issues before the election happened.

those "rednecks," who allegedly called him the N-word, were democrats..........

As a college student at the time, he may or may not have known that those white people who “didn’t want to be bothered” with him were probably Democrats. Those people calling him the N-word were likely Democrats. And we should remember that the KKK was an organization run by Democrats. To say that things are “kind of worse” today, compared to the 1960s is absurd. By admitting that “all the different faces” protesting against perceived injustice and bringing up George Floyd shows a deliberate effort to hold on to old grudges. Having grown up in the Deep South during the sixties and seventies myself, I find it is flat-out disingenuous to pretend that things have not changed and are even worse now. Jackson was born in Washington, D.C. and grew up in Tennessee.

No some people rioted some went inside the capitol and wandered around no one came close to rounding up Congress in fact no one really tried and there was no effort to overturn the election. Anyone who thinks that was a coup or an attempt to overturn the election needs to read some history and see what a ral attempt to overturn an election looks like.

They know it wasn't a coup......this is the democrat party Reichstag fire.....they are using it to round up their enemies and to consolidate their power....

Jackson may be a rich entertaining actor but he is a piece of hateful ghetto shit.

You can the Negro out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the Negro.

They know it wasn't a coup......this is the democrat party Reichstag fire.....they are using it to round up their enemies and to consolidate their power....
As I said before anyone who seriously thinks that was an attempted coup needs to read some history. I know they won’t which is why for the most part I don’t waste my time responding to them.

No some people rioted some went inside the capitol and wandered around no one came close to rounding up Congress in fact no one really tried and there was no effort to overturn the election. Anyone who thinks that was a coup or an attempt to overturn the election needs to read some history and see what a ral attempt to overturn an election looks like.

A coup, no matter how clownish and inept is still considered a coup and against the law. That's why ppl received jail sentences for what they did. Yeah, Larson overreacted, although now it really wasn't an overreaction at all. We literally had a traitor sitting in the oval office. Foaming at the mouth and rioting in DC to hang mike pence at some symbolic and realistic looking gallows is what you call fragile. Biden won, deal with it like an adult human being.

A coup, no matter how clownish and inept is still considered a coup and against the law. That's why ppl received jail sentences for what they did. Yeah, Larson overreacted, although now it really wasn't an overreaction at all. We literally had a traitor sitting in the oval office. Foaming at the mouth and rioting in DC to hang mike pence at some symbolic and realistic looking gallows is what you call fragile. Biden won, deal with it like an adult human being.

No, they recieved jail sentences outside of what they did because democrats are evil assholes using Jan. 6 to punish their enemies

Forum List

Back