Samuel L. Jackson: “Unfair” That Isaac Spares RNC

How completely tasteless, and ridiculous. I'll doubt I'll ever pay a penny to see a movie he's in again. Useless pieces of crap those Hollywood folks that make tens of millions of dollars. How come Obama isn't making them out to be "bad"??

Hollywood and Sports professionals really stink these days.

what do you expect from the dems lately? they dont even hide to their hate anymore, its just hate hate hate hate hate from them. Utterly pitiful.

How completely tasteless, and ridiculous. I'll doubt I'll ever pay a penny to see a movie he's in again. Useless pieces of crap those Hollywood folks that make tens of millions of dollars. How come Obama isn't making them out to be "bad"??

Stopped watching or going to the movies years ago when many of them showed their true colors. Why support people who despise they same people and the country they earn a living off.

Johnny Depp moved to France. Good, stay the fuck there. I'll bet if and when he needs medical care, he'll be on the first flight back.

This type of hate is okay for the left, they love this stuff.

You can't win people over on merit, you resort to hate.

:eusa_shhh:Because he wants their donations.

Dems need to watch their back, there are two more tropical depressions forming off the coast of Africa now. Hurricanes have been known to make landfall in North Carolina.

Utterly tasteless and putrid comments don't look too good for the Dems, but it's all they know. :wallksawayshakinghead:

In fairness, all of you people on the right who strongly condemned Ted Nugent's rants, which were far worse,

do have standing to attack Jackson, without looking like partisan hack hypocrites.

Remind us who you were.

Hey, I'll admit to thinking it unfair of God not to hit Hollyweird, Malibu, etc. with a real nasty hurricane or earthquake strictly because of the likes of Jackson and others of his ilk.

How quickly you forget!

I guess it was ok for the extreme rights to have prayer vigils hoping for extreme rain to flood the 2008 democrat convention..
I am sick of you fucking whining hypocrites already and haven't even been here a month.

How quickly you forget!

I guess it was ok for the extreme rights to have prayer vigils hoping for extreme rain to flood the 2008 democrat convention..
I am sick of you fucking whining hypocrites already and haven't even been here a month.

Gee, and I am sick of your whining already, what are we going to do!

How quickly you forget!

Interesting, tell us more.................

We know you wouldnt be making anything up and wish to prove it..........

:lmao:...............Proceed..................

Forum List

Back