same sex marriage

You say that creation is a theory because you can not prove it scientifically.
Show me the proof that life randomly started on this planet.
Show me the proof that DNA did not have the same creator, and therefore appears to have a similar ancestor.
Show me the proof where one animal species changed into another, totally different animal species.
Just because something sounds good, doesn't make it so.
Creationism is not a scientific theory. It's a layperson theory. The former is as solid as fact as you can get. The latter is equivalent to a hunch or guess.

It's painfully clear to me that you don't even know what evolution is, yet you believe it's not true. Ok, let's start by saying what evolution is NOT

Evolution is NOT proof, evidence, or support that life randomly started on this planet.
Evolution is NOT proof of how DNA came into existence. If aliens, deities, or sasquatch came to earth and made DNA, the principles of evolution would not be changed.
Evolution is NOT about one animal species changing into another, totally different animal species. This is perhaps the largest fallacy running through ignorant America.
Evolution is NOT about sounding good.
Evolution is NOT about contradicting religion.
Evolution does NOT care who you pray to.

Now that I've pulled the proverbial rug from under your feet, you have two options yet again:
1) Ask questions to find out what evolution actually is, and learn something for a change.
2) Remain ignorant, and continue making things up about what you incorrectly believe evolution to be, and claiming them to be wrong.

Your choice.

DNA evidence also supports the theory of Creation. Does that mean we get to teach THAT theory as fact in schools now?

If you wouldn't mind, please explain how DNA evidence supports the theory of creation, because as far as I'm aware it definitely doesn't.

For starters, you need to clarify WHICH theory of creation DNA evidence supports. Does it support the theory of intelligent design, which is not scientific and says that living organisms are too complex to have come into existence by natural phenomena and must instead have been put here by an intelligent creator? (WHY is it not scientific, you ask? Because science involves testing hypothesis, and the hypothesis that something happened through supernatural phenomena is not testable and cannot be disproven.) Or does it support the literal Genesis creation account, in which God created the first man in his image from dust and the first woman from his rib? This is obviously not a scientific theory for the same reason.

After you've specified what exactly you mean by the "theory of creation"...how does DNA evidence support it? Because, as far as I'm aware, DNA evidence so far suggests that all living organisms likely had a common ancestor, which does not line up with the Biblical creation account.

Oh, and by the way, the theory of evolution is NOT taught in schools as a fact. It is taught in schools as a scientific theory. The scientific method is also taught in schools, so students also learn that the highest level an idea can attain in science is that of a theory, and that the term "fact" is reserved for things that can be observed firsthand. Here's an easy example in case you missed that particular lesson:

"The sky appears to be blue" is a fact that can be observed.
"The earth's atmosphere scatters short-wavelength blue light more than other, longer-wavelength light" is a theory which explains this observable fact and falls in line with other facts we have observed, and has yet to be disproven.

So, to sum it up: students in science classes learn that the theory of evolution explains the possible origin of our species in light of the DNA, fossil, archaeological, and countless other evidence that has been found. They also learn that this theory, along with all other theories, is NOT a fact and could be disproven if contradicting evidence were found. They do not learn the theory of intelligent design in science classes because this theory is not scientific, since it involves a hypothesis that our species has a supernatural origin, which cannot be tested or disproven as a scientific theory must be able to be.

Show me the proof that DNA did not have the same creator, and therefore appears to have a similar ancestor.
Show me the proof where one animal species changed into another, totally different animal species.

Well, you obviously have no answer for my questions because you ignored them, as well as most of what I wrote...

I don't have PROOF of anything, and neither do you. Seriously, read what I just wrote!

I said that creation is not a SCIENTIFIC theory and cannot be proven by scientific means, which is why I don't belive it should be taught in science class. I didn't say it wasn't a possibility. I'm not as narrow-minded as you.

I have no proof that life "randomly" started on this planet. (By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop throwing out words like "randomly" and "magically"...it's not hard to recognize those as a feeble attempts at straw man arguments. You don't see me throwing out things like "invisible man in the sky," do you?) No one does, just as no one has proof that it started when God said "Let there be light." If you're not sure what I mean by "proof," go back and read what I JUST SAID about the difference between fact and theory.

I have no proof that DNA does not have a creator, but the fact that DNA evidence shows all species may have a common ancestor has nothing to do with the possibility of a creator. I think you might have misunderstood what I meant by that (big surprise)..."common ancestor" does not mean creator. It implies that there was a simple species which gave rise to all others. The possibility that there was an intelligent creator who created DNA in the first place has nothing to do with the possibility of a common ancestor. Is it possible that the common ancestor had a creator? Of course. But again, that's not a scientific theory.

Again, I have no "proof" that one animal species "changed" (again with the straw man...Jesus Christ) into another, but there is strong EVIDENCE that they EVOLVED provided by fossils, DNA, the archaeological record, all the things I already named and you already ignored.

The fact that you keep saying things like "species magically changing into one another" implies to me that you don't really know a whole lot about the theory of evolution, natural selection, genetic variation, or any of the science behind this at all (of course, correct me if I'm wrong here, and you in fact have a huge wealth of knowledge on the subject that has remained untapped throughout this conversation). If that's the case, you're trying pretty hard to disprove something you don't fully understand in the first place...not the best way to gain knowledge and seek the truth, but whatever works for you, right?

And when did I ever say it sounded good?

There, I answered every one of your questions, while you answered not one of mine.

Last edited:
Calling me a troll doesn't make what I say about homos any less true.

Gays are a plauge and need to be culled from our society.

Tell ya what Sunnidiot, it's "plague" not "plauge" (is that sort of like what grows on your teeth?), and if you're gonna call for one group to be culled from our society, I've got a suggestion for you...............

How's about we kill all the IsLAME sand ******* first? THEN we can take care of them gays. I mean, IsLAME has been killing gays for years, maybe now it's time they had payback.

Know what I'd REALLY like to see? Some gay person, flying over Jerusalem, calling on the radio that they're on a suicide mission and crash the plane into the Dome of the Rock.

Yep............I'd call that a really good day............

Creationism is not a scientific theory. It's a layperson theory. The former is as solid as fact as you can get. The latter is equivalent to a hunch or guess.

It's painfully clear to me that you don't even know what evolution is, yet you believe it's not true. Ok, let's start by saying what evolution is NOT

Evolution is NOT proof, evidence, or support that life randomly started on this planet.
Evolution is NOT proof of how DNA came into existence. If aliens, deities, or sasquatch came to earth and made DNA, the principles of evolution would not be changed.
Evolution is NOT about one animal species changing into another, totally different animal species. This is perhaps the largest fallacy running through ignorant America.
Evolution is NOT about sounding good.
Evolution is NOT about contradicting religion.
Evolution does NOT care who you pray to.

Now that I've pulled the proverbial rug from under your feet, you have two options yet again:
1) Ask questions to find out what evolution actually is, and learn something for a change.
2) Remain ignorant, and continue making things up about what you incorrectly believe evolution to be, and claiming them to be wrong.

Your choice.

It appears that evolution is a belief with circumstantial "proof" being fossils being used to say that species changed from one to another.
Based on what you are saying, evolution is as much as a cult religion as the ones that believe a spaceship will be here soon.
Science shows a catalyst: we have lava because plates shifted and made such heat that it melted rocks. We know about it because it was vented thru a volcano or a volcanic vent. In this case the "heat" would be the catalyst for lava. If we explain the rotation of the planets, we use gravity, as the catalyst. Only evolutionists want to explain something leaving the catalyst completely out of the discussion, and that would be G*d.

If you can't explain where life came from or where DNA came from, how can you go on to state that you know evolution is real. Evolution (at some point) claimed that ALL life climbed out of a primordial soup and evolved into different life forms; yet there is no proof that this happened. All of us have seen "micro" evolution (re-define to confuse, we used to call it selective breeding) and accept that it happens (a species changing due to man or environment). None of us have witnessed one species changing into another: a gorilla turning into a neanderthal. So again I state: evolution as a "final" explaination is a belief, if you will, a religion. It is not scientific. There is no proof.

Tell ya what Sunnidiot, it's "plague" not "plauge" (is that sort of like what grows on your teeth?), and if you're gonna call for one group to be culled from our society, I've got a suggestion for you...............

How's about we kill all the IsLAME sand ******* first? THEN we can take care of them gays. I mean, IsLAME has been killing gays for years, maybe now it's time they had payback.

Know what I'd REALLY like to see? Some gay person, flying over Jerusalem, calling on the radio that they're on a suicide mission and crash the plane into the Dome of the Rock.

I didn't say anything about killing anyone.

You didn't say anything about killing anyone? Well.........let's look at the word you used, in this case "culled"

cull (kŭl)
tr.v. culled, cull·ing, culls

1. To pick out from others; select.
2. To gather; collect.
3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example).

n. Something picked out from others, especially something rejected because of inferior quality.

[Middle English cullen, from Old French cuillir, from Latin colligere; see collect1.]
cull'er n.

Now..........what do you do with the rejected members of a herd (in this case, the rejected members are gays, and the herd is mankind) when you are a rancher?

That's right..........you cull them, kill them, and cut 'em up into dog food.

Try again you fucking idiot asshole............You think you're sneaky, and you think you're not gonna get caught being an idiot, but guess again................

You've been caught.

Again, I didn't say to kill them.

You can cull animals without killing them.

Even your dictionary definition you provided doesn't mention killing.

So much for being "caught" :cuckoo:

Homosexuals should be rounded up and locked in mental institutions where that could receive therapy for their illness.

But repeat homo offenders should be sent to prison for life

This would be the most humane thing to do for them, and would protect society and our children.

Last edited:
Right.... cuz that would be wrong :lol:

no calling you a troll just means I don't believe you actually believe a lick of what you're saying, and you went from highly ignorant and entertaining to just entertaining...

It appears that evolution is a belief with circumstantial "proof" being fossils being used to say that species changed from one to another.
Based on what you are saying, evolution is as much as a cult religion as the ones that believe a spaceship will be here soon.
Science shows a catalyst: we have lava because plates shifted and made such heat that it melted rocks. We know about it because it was vented thru a volcano or a volcanic vent. In this case the "heat" would be the catalyst for lava. If we explain the rotation of the planets, we use gravity, as the catalyst. Only evolutionists want to explain something leaving the catalyst completely out of the discussion, and that would be G*d.

::sigh::

I inform you that you are completely wrong in everything you said about evolution up to this point and give you the chance to redeem yourself by asking questions instead of continuing on with your blinded ignorance... and you chose the latter again? Really? OK, I'm happy to keep shooting you down.

Evolution does not use fossils "to say that species changed from one to another" (as you said). I thought I pointed that out in the last post, noting how it was the LARGEST bit of misinformation uneducated Americans have on the topic. Follow along here. Perhaps you should start asking questions now...

Then you say evolution has no catalyst. I find your examples mildly amusing (tho not wrong). What you don't understand is that evolution does have a catalyst known as natural selection. I'm guessing you don't understand that concept either, but similarly have misguided pre-conceived notions of it....

illogix said:
If you can't explain where life came from or where DNA came from, how can you go on to state that you know evolution is real. Evolution (at some point) claimed that ALL life climbed out of a primordial soup and evolved into different life forms; yet there is no proof that this happened. All of us have seen "micro" evolution (re-define to confuse, we used to call it selective breeding) and accept that it happens (a species changing due to man or environment). None of us have witnessed one species changing into another: a gorilla turning into a neanderthal. So again I state: evolution as a "final" explaination is a belief, if you will, a religion. It is not scientific. There is no proof.
No. no no no no. You're making things up in your head of what you think evolution is, and then claiming it's wrong. For the third time now, evolution is not about gorillas turning into neanderthals. No evolutionist anywhere on the planet believes that EVER happened. EVER. Note the absolutism in that word.

But you ask how evolution can be real without explaining where life came from. That's the purpose of religion: to make up ALL the answers about everything, start to finish. The purpose of science is to find truth. But when it comes to science, things are independent, and we can understand one process without even needing to know what came before it. We don't need to see evaporation to feel the rain. Similarly, we don't even need to look at how organic molecules were first created to understand evolution. Keep in mind we can recreate those types of early organic molecules from scratch anyway, but that is something that is needed *before* evolution, and isn't part of evolution itself. Similarly, the Big Bang and how the Earth was formed has nothing to do with evolution. Heck, even if you believe your deity made Earth and planted a single ancestral bacteria upon it, evolution still holds true. No evidence has ever contradicted it.

So you can again state evolution is a belief, but it's clear to me and any other educated person on this forum that you are completely clueless as to what evolution is, and are in no position to make judgements about it. Let's role reverse. What if I said all Christians believe Jesus made original sin and infected everyone for eternity with it, and therefore all Christians are bad for praying to him?

Homosexuals are basically subhumans and not much different than animals.

And what exactly makes the average homosexual any different than you, aside from higher education level and income (on average)?

I have to disagree with that point. I know many gay men and women (mostly women) in the shelters here, I would venture to say they are about even.

Homosexuals are basically subhumans and not much different than animals.

And what exactly makes the average homosexual any different than you, aside from higher education level and income (on average)?

I have to disagree with that point. I know many gay men and women (mostly women) in the shelters here, I would venture to say they are about even.
That doesn't surprise me at all.

The homosexual lifestyle leads to high rates of drug adiction, disease, mental illness, and suicide.

Last edited:
A person must have a tremendous amount of "faith" to to believe in the pseudo scientific "theory" of evolution.

Far more faith than any religion requires or demands.

How much faith does it take for an IsLAMEIST to believe in some douchebag deity known as Allah (may his name forever be a curse.........ptooie...........)?

Tell ya the truth Sunnidiot, takes a lot more faith to believe the lies in the Quaran than it does to believe in science.

You really are fucking retarded, ain't ya?

A person must have a tremendous amount of "faith" to to believe in the pseudo scientific "theory" of evolution.

Far more faith than any religion requires or demands.
Tell ya the truth Sunnidiot, takes a lot more faith to believe the lies in the Quaran than it does to believe in science.
I never said that I don't believe in science.

I just said that I don't believe in the "theory" of evolution.

The so called evidence for evolution, is just a collection of thrown together specimens of fossils coupled with artifical timelines.

In other words, pseudo scientific nonsense being passed off as real science. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back