Same sex attraction is a mental disorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
the OP
or did you just make it up???

I wrote it if that's what you are asking. I did not "make up" the facts that it is based on though.
your first sentence says the APA declared it a mental disorder,,,

usually when you quote someone in this manner you back it up with a link,,,
When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder
First published in 1968, DSM-II (the American classiifcation of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In this, the DSM followed in a long tradition in medicine and psychiatry, which in the 19th century appropriated homosexuality from the Church and, in an élan of enlightenment, transformed it from sin to mental disorder.

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) asked all members attending its convention to vote on whether they believed homosexuality to be a mental disorder. 5,854 psychiatrists voted to remove homosexuality from the DSM, and 3,810 to retain it.

So you think a dick hanging between the legs is a male and those without a penis means they are female??

Men have penises and women have vaginas. Yes. I don't know what its like on the planet Asshole where you come from, but here on earth that's how it works, you stupid fucking idiot.

One more time for the retard Penelope: Same sex attraction is a mental disorder, according to the American Psychological Association (APA) for most of its history, until recently.

For some folks though, this disorder is now the "non-disorder formerly known as disorder." It was a disorder in the DSM I and II published by the APA. But in the DSM IV, it was removed as a disorder. Why?

Protests by gay rights activists against the APA began in 1970 when the organization held its convention in San Francisco. The activists disrupted the conference by interrupting speakers and shouting down and ridiculing psychiatrists who viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1971, gay rights activist Frank Kameny worked with the Gay Liberation Front collective to demonstrate against the APA's convention. At the 1971 conference, Kameny grabbed the microphone and yelled, "Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate. Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us. You may take this as a declaration of war against you." To put is bluntly, the American Psychological Association buckled and caved to protesters, and therefore have no legitimacy now.

So the APA can be, and is, wrong. The current APA thinks that they were "wrong back then," and "right now." But certainly, the opposite can be true, that is was right back then and wrong now. The fact is that they were right before and wrong now because they now fear liberal retaliation and political correctness that did not exist before.

So you think a dick hanging between the legs is a male and those without a penis means they are female??

Men have penises and women have vaginas. Yes. I don't know what its like on the planet Asshole where you come from, but here on earth that's how it works, you stupid fucking idiot.

One more time for the retard Penelope: Same sex attraction is a mental disorder, according to the American Psychological Association (APA) for most of its history, until recently.

For some folks though, this disorder is now the "non-disorder formerly known as disorder." It was a disorder in the DSM I and II published by the APA. But in the DSM IV, it was removed as a disorder. Why?

Protests by gay rights activists against the APA began in 1970 when the organization held its convention in San Francisco. The activists disrupted the conference by interrupting speakers and shouting down and ridiculing psychiatrists who viewed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In 1971, gay rights activist Frank Kameny worked with the Gay Liberation Front collective to demonstrate against the APA's convention. At the 1971 conference, Kameny grabbed the microphone and yelled, "Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate. Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us. You may take this as a declaration of war against you." To put is bluntly, the American Psychological Association buckled and caved to protesters, and therefore have no legitimacy now.

So the APA can be, and is, wrong. The current APA thinks that they were "wrong back then," and "right now." But certainly, the opposite can be true, that is was right back then and wrong now. The fact is that they were right before and wrong now because they now fear liberal retaliation and political correctness that did not exist before.

Perhaps they were wrong then and now corrected themselves.

No comment about Tramp I see, so you are protecting his pedophile thinking??

I find it very funny how the libtardocraps of the faggot type, told US that we needed to stay out of their bedroom when they wanted to poke their penis in another man's ass. It wasn't up to US on what they did. Then they go on parade tell US what they do in their bedroom and how proud they are in packing that fudge. We just dont have to accept that behavior and normal and like the Marxists they are, hate US all the more because we dont bend our knee to their bullying.

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder
First published in 1968, DSM-II (the American classiifcation of mental disorders) listed homosexuality as a mental disorder. In this, the DSM followed in a long tradition in medicine and psychiatry, which in the 19th century appropriated homosexuality from the Church and, in an élan of enlightenment, transformed it from sin to mental disorder.

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) asked all members attending its convention to vote on whether they believed homosexuality to be a mental disorder. 5,854 psychiatrists voted to remove homosexuality from the DSM, and 3,810 to retain it.

Thank you for that information. Now here is an easy question: Is truth up for a vote: Or is truth TRUTH.

If the people vote and say the earth is flat with that make it flat? No, it won't.

Is truth up for a vote? No, its not.

Does the APA vote mean the same sex attraction is not a mental disorder after all? No, it does not.

Perhaps they were wrong then and now corrected themselves.

Nope.

No comment about Tramp I see, so you are protecting his pedophile thinking??

I have no idea what you stupid retarded ass is blabbing about.

I find it very funny how the libtardocraps of the faggot type, told US that we needed to stay out of their bedroom when they wanted to poke their penis in another man's ass. It wasn't up to US on what they did. Then they go on parade tell US what they do in their bedroom and how proud they are in packing that fudge. We just dont have to accept that behavior and normal and like the Marxists they are, hate US all the more because we dont bend our knee to their bullying.

Yes, they are quite the hypocrites.

Ok. Well, then do what you can not to be attracted to someone of the same sex.......

Short answer: Nothing. The alcoholic who stays clean and sober will tell you that he will always be an alcoholic and is always one drink away from the next drunk. But he stays clean and sober with support groups.

That is what the homosexual must do: Admit to themselves that they suffer from a problem, and seek support.

Shock therapy is just insane and crazy. It is the fake news media's red herring, used to malign ALL forms of therapy, including support groups.

One of the As is for Anonymous. You have no data. Again. Do what you can not to be attracted to someone of the same sex. You must be one that needs the support of a group. Good luck with all of that.

Bullcrap I have no data. Lots of alcoholics willingly share their issue publicly. Even President Bush did. How AA world is not an anonymous secret.

The goal is not to be "not attracted". The goal is abstinence, and that is done with support and friends.

An addict or alcoholic can't function... that's the problem.

Thats a bald faced lie. Don't spread your lies here.

Yup no function at all.
Alcohol, heroin or cocaine anyone ?

I will say this for sure: homosexuality is a sin,

Yeah? Jesus have something to say about it, did he?
When a liberal starts losing an argument, they hypocritically resort to the bible(which they hate) and use Rules for Radicals # 4. It used to be funny, until the libtardocraps showed their true hand on Fundamentally transforming America into a 3rd world nation. Now it is serious as hell, and we either cut out the Cancer of liberalism or allow it to take over this great country.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

By the way, note that I never brought religion into the OP. The fact that homosexuals suffer from a mental disorder that causes them to engage in sick acts of perversion has nothing to do with religion, its a medical fact.

I said in another thread: If I said that pedophiles engaged in acts of perversion nobody here would argue and nobody would call me a religious bigot. But that's where ignorant Leftists go on this issue because they are in denial of reality.

Well, homosexuals AND pedophiles BOTH suffer from mental disorders that cause them to engage in sick acts of perversion, and that has nothing to do with religion, its a medical fact.

Liberals are science deniers. They prefer junk fake science, the same as they do with gender fluidity, and denying that children in the womb are human beings. You are science-deniers.
Are you really so damn stump-stupid you don't understand the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia?
Danger-Stupidity.jpg

Yes he did. But Jesus is not the topic of this thread.

Um no he didn't have a thing to say about homosexuality, but he did talk about eunuchs.
Talking about eunuchs, a black man a Muslim and a queer walk into a bar. The bartender says "What will it be Barrack Obama"?

Um no he didn't have a thing to say about homosexuality, but he did talk about eunuchs.
Talking about eunuchs, a black man a Muslim and a queer walk into a bar. The bartender says "What will it be Barrack Obama"?

I am not interested in your jokes.

If you care to comment on this perhaps:

In audio from the tape, Mr Trump can be heard asking the 10-year-old if she is going up an escalator inside Trump Tower in New York, to which she responds: “Yeah”.

He then turns to the camera and says: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'
----------------------------------------------
In his mind he was looking at the 10 year old as a sexual object. Care to comment??

Same sex attraction is a mental disorder, according to the American Psychological Association (APA) for most of its history, until recently.

Author: Me!
Did you know that the most homophobic people usually turn out to be closet homosexuals?

It's true.

And I have links to back mine up, unlike you.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

In audio from the tape, Mr Trump can be heard asking the 10-year-old if she is going up an escalator inside Trump Tower in New York, to which she responds: “Yeah”.

He then turns to the camera and says: “I’m going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'
In his mind he was looking at the 10 year old as a sexual object. Care to comment??
So the little girl would be 20 years old, how is that Pedophilia?

When I was 20 my wife was only 15 at the time. I didnt meet her till she was 20 and I married her when I was 29. Does that make me a pedophile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back