This 4th of July I get to pat myself on the back.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
July 4th, 2019 marks my 10th anniversary of quitting smoking I'm very proud to say.
And I quit drinking alcohol one year ago August 1st.
l26_70401204.jpg

Is that the twin towers? :eek:

You know man..I like watch the intro to Barney Miller, and with them not being rebuilt, the sand darkeys won.

If indeed that's who perpetrated that event at all.

My instinct keeps pointing back to Bush.

Not rebuilding the same was a mistake.

I see those towers on Kojak and Barney Miller and yeah, I get mad.

July 4th, 2019 marks my 10th anniversary of quitting smoking I'm very proud to say.
And I quit drinking alcohol one year ago August 1st.
l26_70401204.jpg
At least you have something to celebrate on the Fourth. I generally am in mourning on that day, for my country.

Tobacco comes in many decadent forms tailored to the sophisticated taste that you've probably never even seen nor heard of.
I'll stick with weed.
But as far as alcohol, I can't do moderation very well, and to be honest I'm fortunate I've only had 2 DUI's with no incidents or accidents and at my age still have healthy organs ( although my brain is questionable at times)
**btw... after cigarettes I haven't been sick in 10 years and I don't need boner pills.

Also someday I'd love to take a stab at homemade wine -
blackberry or peach maybe. A friend of mine up near Hope,Ar. (yes- Bill Clinton's
hometown, famous for watermelon festivals, and ww2 hemp rope -Hempstead County actually...)....anyway my friend makes some really killer wine - grows his own grapes and berries. Two summers ago his strawberry kiwi was around 24% alcohol ( over 2x more than normal wine) but it tasted like fruit juice....I was slightly staggering on 2 -12 oz bottles.

Last edited:
Such a shame. Nothing wrong with smoking or drinking at all if you just smoke and drink the right stuff and in moderation!
Did I forget to mention I was referring to tobacco ?

One assumes.

I say congratulations, and don't listen to the dumbasses who want to project their addictive lifestyles onto you by crapping all over your achievement. You decided what you wanted, and you achieved it. You deserve to be proud.

Forum List

Back