Sick Perverts at Cover Girl

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
James-Charles-compressed.jpg

>> CoverGirl Announces First Male Makeup-Wearing ‘CoverBoy’ Model

The makeup giant CoverGirl has announced its first “Coverboy” model—a 17-year-old boy who regularly wears makeup and says that the practice is “becoming more widely accepted” in society.

CoverGirl made the announcement on social media on Tuesday, introducing James Charles of Bethlehem, N.Y. as a “boundary breaker.”

“Meet @JCharlesBeauty: makeup artist, boundary breaker, and the newest COVERGIRL!” the company wrote. “Spread the word by regramming using #COVERGIRLJames.”

Charles, who regularly conducts makeup tutorials online, has 500,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 80,000 subscribers on his YouTube.

• Banned
CoverGirl has been featuring lesbian Ellen de Generis for a while now so as disgusting as this is, it really comes as no shock. Sadly, as debased as CoverGirl is, they are only doing this because marketing studies have shown that people will buy it, so the real culprit here is the immoral population of this nation.

Big fucking deal!

Who gives a shit if some wanker wants to wear woman’s makeup?
Sad, lonely people that have appointed themselves guardians of human morality
Says a racist ghetto thug that has never supported gays or crossdressers or trannies in his life....
I have supported gays by supporting their causes, their right to exist and their right to get married. You see, I am not an in the closet homosexual like those that fight against them.

Big fucking deal!

Who gives a shit if some wanker wants to wear woman’s makeup?
Sad, lonely people that have appointed themselves guardians of human morality
Says a racist ghetto thug that has never supported gays or crossdressers or trannies in his life....
I have supported gays by supporting their causes, their right to exist and their right to get married. You see, I am not an in the closet homosexual like those that fight against them.
No you haven't.

You support freaks who want to destroy the traditions of white communities while at the same time siding with Muslims, Hispanics and black Christians who repeatedly attack them and refuse to offer them service.

You would allow them to be stoned to death if you weren't the next target.

James-Charles-compressed.jpg

>> CoverGirl Announces First Male Makeup-Wearing ‘CoverBoy’ Model

The makeup giant CoverGirl has announced its first “Coverboy” model—a 17-year-old boy who regularly wears makeup and says that the practice is “becoming more widely accepted” in society.

CoverGirl made the announcement on social media on Tuesday, introducing James Charles of Bethlehem, N.Y. as a “boundary breaker.”

“Meet @JCharlesBeauty: makeup artist, boundary breaker, and the newest COVERGIRL!” the company wrote. “Spread the word by regramming using #COVERGIRLJames.”

Charles, who regularly conducts makeup tutorials online, has 500,000 followers on Instagram and nearly 80,000 subscribers on his YouTube.

The sissification of the American male. How would you have to depend on this in order to go to war and fight to defend your country?

I have supported gays by supporting their causes.......

So YOU are one of the dumb fucking pieces of shit who help pervert our children. In a just world you would be strung up by your feet until the birds were done feasting on your carcass.

"I have supported gays by supporting their causes"!! Shit. Their only cause is muff diving and swallowing gonad you asshat. They're fucking perverts. What the fuck is wrong with people like you.

Hopefully Covergirl make a concealment that will mask all of your chapped asses.

Is that what you want your kids to think is okay? Maybe YOU wear makeup. Is that right girlie man?

No, I don’t think it’s okay for my kids to wear makeup you dumb fucking ****.

Well, then why did you say "Who gives a shit"??!! You don't think your kids see this shit and think its okay?

Wait until the day you come home and find someone like that all up in your son. You'll be giving a shit then won't you.

Moron.

Forum List

Back