Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.

The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.
Poor ElmerDudd. Your biggest donor to the DNC is going to prison.

Found guilty today of fraud!

No imagined crimes of the Trump children is going to save you.

There is zero relationship or similarity between Trump’s two sons and Sam.

The thread headline is another moronic lie by Elmo Dud.
Did the Trump boys say they did not recall many times? yes
Did the Trump boys say others were responsible for the fraud in their country? yes

Did the Trump boys say they did not recall many times? yes
Zzz. So what?
Did the Trump boys say others were responsible for the fraud in their country? yes
I realize you’re dumber than AOC but n a coma, but the truth is that any company President or COO relies on his or her experts. One isn’t required to be an accountant to run a company, you dork.

And if my expert accountant tells me that “X” is the value of some asset of mine, I’m not really in a position to call bullshit on him. Instead, like any rational person, I defer to the actual expert.

You may not like that fact. But your dislike of a fact doesn’t change its status as a fact.

Go play in traffic. This shit is all miles above your tiny little pin head. 😂

Fuck off, moron.​

Sam Bankman-Fried, the CEO of cryptocurrency derivatives platform FTX, made the second-largest donation to Joe Biden's presidential campaign.​

Sam Bankman-Fried, the CEO of cryptocurrency derivatives platform FTX, made the second-largest donation to former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, according to details revealed in The Wall Street Journal on Oct. 28.

• The Hong Kong-based CEO gifted Biden's campaign a total of $5.2 million, behind only former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's $56 million donation.

Deranged idiots.

Crooks give to both parties. Some parties are led by crooks.
The top man in your party is near getting impeached by the house with a hell of a lot more reason than the shamed impeachment that Piglosi did to Trump....

Zzz. So what?

I realize you’re dumber than AOC but n a coma, but the truth is that any company President or COO relies on his or her experts. One isn’t required to be an accountant to run a company, you dork.

And if my expert accountant tells me that “X” is the value of some asset of mine, I’m not really in a position to call bullshit on him. Instead, like any rational person, I defer to the actual expert.

You may not like that fact. But your dislike of a fact doesn’t change its status as a fact.

Go play in traffic. This shit is all miles above your tiny little pin head. 😂
How far did you go in school?
Were you bullied as a child?

Fuck off, moron.​

Sam Bankman-Fried, the CEO of cryptocurrency derivatives platform FTX, made the second-largest donation to Joe Biden's presidential campaign.​

Sam Bankman-Fried, the CEO of cryptocurrency derivatives platform FTX, made the second-largest donation to former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign, according to details revealed in The Wall Street Journal on Oct. 28.

• The Hong Kong-based CEO gifted Biden's campaign a total of $5.2 million, behind only former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's $56 million donation.
Yes he did but that doesn't mean that the Trump boys are not crooks. The apple never falls to far from the tree.

Joe Biden, the dementia retard. Your leader. lol
He is our President. He is a leading Democrat but I hope he is not the Democratic nominee for President.
You Trump Cult minions don't realize normal people do not worship any political leader the way you worship Trump. It is beyond sick.

Forum List

Back