Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod

MAGA truth is the 2020 election was stolen. For everybody else, it is a lie.
Truth is the truth but people like you designate lies as truth.

Feel free to point out where I said the elecction was stolen.

Produce or admit you lie.

The Republican nominee for President is going to prison.
If you are talking about Trump, you people have been saying that since the day he left office. Every fucking day, Trump has been mentioned everywhere unlike no other former President. He’s received more indictments than some kids did candy on Halloween. He’s been arrested.

When the fuck are you people going to put him in prison? I’m not voting for the guy but he is making you look foolish as the days go by.

Shit or get off the pot.

You accused me. Own it.

Prove it or admit you lied.
You said the truth is the truth.
I said the truth is different for many people.
I was proving my point.

Some people know it is a lie but claim it to be the truth. Trump and the clown show on the stolen election. Many in the clown show are saying I really did not mean it was the truth.
Some people really feel something is the truth that most people do not.

If you are talking about Trump, you people have been saying that since the day he left office. Every fucking day, Trump has been mentioned everywhere unlike no other former President. He’s received more indictments than some kids did candy on Halloween. He’s been arrested.

When the fuck are you people going to put him in prison? I’m not voting for the guy but he is making you look foolish as the days go by.

Shit or get off the pot.
Our prediction will be correct. It is taking longer than we thought but it will happen along with many of his codefendants. Many have already gone to jail.

Our prediction will be correct. It is taking longer than we thought but it will happen along with many of his codefendants. Many have already gone to jail.
Why has it taken so long? Why will it happen? How many more indictments and arrests will you need? Time is running out

Why has it taken so long? Why will it happen? How many more indictments and arrests will you need? Time is running out
The American justice system provides every opportunity for the accused to provide a defense. It moves cautiously slow. If you have money you hire expensive lawyers who know how to work the system, they will play the system for the accused for ever. Many times getting them off o technicalities.
Many justice systems would have had Trump in jail years ago.

Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod
The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.
7n76au9b7kzb1.jpg

Forum List

Back