Ivanka Trump Ditches Attorneys In Fraud Suit, Splitting From Don Jr. And Eric

I image that other presidents have been called that, and see nothing to prevent you from joining the time-honored tradition.
for other reasons.....not for treating a cute little 4 year old like that.....and this guy had the nerve to tell us all the kids in the country are all our kids....except he can be choosy.....

for other reasons.....not for treating a cute little 4 year old like that.....and this guy had the nerve to tell us all the kids in the country are all our kids....except he can be choosy.....
I don't know why you think being "cute" is a factor, but you are free to set your criteria.

schmitty why do i get the feeling you think its ok to treat that little girl like they do?...or heaven forbid you call the president a dirtbag for it.......
I don't know why you get the feelings that you do.

From the little that I know, refusing to acknowledge the relationship is a shabby thing to do.

I suspect that some who would agree with me are chronic detractors of the of the President, incapable of balanced judgment, but that does not mitigate the ignominiousness of such a denial.

I hope that the President comes to acknowledge his granddaughter as has his son.

Hunter Biden has, reportedly, been paying child support and health insurance for the girl, and I hope she is receiving whatever emotional support she needs and deserves.

I don't know why you get the feelings that you do.

From the little that I know, refusing to acknowledge the relationship is a shabby thing to do.

I suspect that some who would agree with me are chronic detractors of the of the President, incapable of balanced judgment, but that does not mitigate the ignominiousness of such a denial.

I hope that the President comes to acknowledge his granddaughter as has his son.

Hunter Biden has, reportedly, been paying child support and health insurance for the girl, and I hope she is receiving whatever emotional support she needs and deserves.
yea i guess one can hope.....

Ivanka Trump ditching Trump family attorneys and separating herself from her bothers in their fraud case is an interesting move by her.

She has children. She doesn't want to be associated with them.

Forum List

Back