Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod

The comeback of a very stupid, juvenile person.
"I know you are what am I?"
Most people quit using that one in 6th grade.
Every one of your posts proves your stupidity; juvenile stupidity. Maybe you are a juvenile.
Zzz. You bring a new and super meaning to the word “ennui.”

Try posting on topic someday.

Meanwhile, you’re still just an insufferable bore.

The topic is: the absolutely baseless claim by the retarded OP that there is any similarity or connections any kind between the now convicted Sammy and the two older Trump sons.

What a mindless crock of shit. If you had any sense, you’d feel embarrassed.

Zzz. You bring a new and super meaning to the word “ennui.”

Try posting on topic someday.

Meanwhile, you’re still just an insufferable bore.

The topic is: the absolutely baseless claim by the retarded OP that there is any similarity or connections any kind between the now convicted Sammy and the two older Trump sons.

What a mindless crock of shit. If you had any sense, you’d feel embarrassed.
It's slowly dawned on me that there are far more mentally unbalanced people here than I first thought .
It's actually not a nice place at all .

I have forgotten my own Life Rules and my start point :-

Over 90% people are literally stupid in IQ terms and probably at least the same percentage are Gullible .

Has loneliness driven them all here and is it just a meeting place for a big bunch of lonely old people rotting away in full sight?

I think I will move on if I still think the same tomorrow .I might end up like them .

Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, Eric Trump - 3 peas in a pod
The testimony of Sam Bankman-Fried, Donald Trump Jr, and Eric Trump, in their trials, is very similar.
Many "I don't recalls". "Other people are responsible for the financial statements that have proved to be fradulent". These are suppose to be successful businessman. How can the head of a major company be so detached from financial statements. They are all frauds.

Maybe all three of them will end up sharing a cell together. Donald Sr. will be next door.
I'll tell you who the peas in a pod are. How many Democrats were deeply involved with Jeffrey Epstein?

I'll tell you who the peas in a pod are. How many Democrats were deeply involved with Jeffrey Epstein?
1699211307575.png

Your truth is definitely not my truth. I never want it to be. We can leave it there.

Like you get to decide.

Of course you don't. You want your truth to be whatever it is that fits your narrative . Regardless of reality.

Like you get to decide.

Of course you don't. You want your truth to be whatever it is that fits your narrative . Regardless of reality.
My truth is my truth. It is not your truth but it is the truth of many moral, ethical American patriots.
Your truth is a danger to our country.

Nice picture, but you know there is much evidence that Trump kept away from Epstein. Not the case with several prominent Democrats.
Bullshit. There many conservatives and liberals who had relations with Epstein. The comnnection was not politics, it was people with money and fame were is inner circle.

Only a Trump cult member would try and tie Epstein to a politics. You are desperate to make your disgusting leader look good.

Bullshit. There many conservatives and liberals who had relations with Epstein. The comnnection was not politics, it was people with money and fame were is inner circle.

Only a Trump cult member would try and tie Epstein to a politics. You are desperate to make your disgusting leader look good.
Oh, so you are admitting that Trump's link to Epstein was purely for business?

You can't make up your mind. As I said, Trump is on record of saying he wanted nothing to do with Epstein. Then you said businessmen do business. Now you have changed your mind again.
He is on record saying he did not pay hush money to Stormy Daniels, he is on record saying many lies. You shouldn't believe any politician, especially Donald Trump.

My truth is my truth. It is not your truth but it is the truth of many moral, ethical American patriots.
Your truth is a danger to our country.

Truth is truth. There is no equivocation. Yours is no better than anyone elses' Try learning something before you make a complete fool of yourself.....again.

He is on record saying he did not pay hush money to Stormy Daniels, he is on record saying many lies. You shouldn't believe any politician, especially Donald Trump.

Does Stormy Daniels really bother you that much? A hooker who in this modern age did not follow the code of hushing on her profession's clients. Whether Trump is right or wrong what she did is much worse. And it is obvious Progs have looked for anything on Trump. since he was on the private side, it was easier to get anything on him they could. Look at your own. Just from Covid on you can smell the decaying corpse. Anyone who follows any of those grifters in a much poorer tougher surviving time will die. Relations between religions, cultures and gender may be set back centuries.

Truth is truth. There is no equivocation. Yours is no better than anyone elses' Try learning something before you make a complete fool of yourself.....again.
MAGA truth is the 2020 election was stolen. For everybody else, it is a lie.
Truth is the truth but people like you designate lies as truth.

Forum List

Back