Salam from Iran!

Perham

Rookie
Dec 16, 2008
Irkala
Hi everyone,

political forum's atmosphere is getting tough, although I'm not a problem maker, but many of my friends has been banned form there or not posting there so much. so I decided to join here. I'm considered as a centerist, I'm a little leaning to right, I'm muslim, and I'm from Iran.

cheers!

• Banned
two things:

1- where the hell is the TOS? EDIT: I found it, and I like it!
2- we've got a forum for Iran here, are you kidding me?! :D

Last edited:
  • Banned
you forgot this one:

happy yalda to Iranians!

thanks for the kind welcome. ;)

• Banned
I can't post links, but you can find an entry for it in wikipedia, just google it. ;)

I like Persians, I know that there is a lot that people don't know about Iran. To me it is the most interesting of Middle Eastern countries. Even though some persians I have met don't consider themselves middle eastern.

I like Persians, I know that there is a lot that people don't know about Iran. To me it is the most interesting of Middle Eastern countries. Even though some persians I have met don't consider themselves middle eastern.

most persians living in america are so used to american culture that have completely forgotten their own culture and country. if you ever felt to travel to Iran, be sure that you have some friends here that can show you the country. :)

most persians living in america are so used to american culture that have completely forgotten their own culture and country. if you ever felt to travel to Iran, be sure that you have some friends here that can show you the country. :)

I'll tell you what, I had offers from more persian women to marry me or date their daughters than I can count. For some reason they really liked me. a lot more than american girls. I nearly did marry one, but that's another story. I like the culture and would love to visit the country. I think I would be fine there by myself though because I am not afraid to die. Usually people can sense if you have no fear and wouldn't try to harm you because you are genuine.

I'll tell you what, I had offers from more persian women to marry me or date their daughters than I can count. For some reason they really liked me. a lot more than american girls. I nearly did marry one, but that's another story. I like the culture and would love to visit the country. I think I would be fine there by myself though because I am not afraid to die. Usually people can sense if you have no fear and wouldn't try to harm you because you are genuine.

why would anyone harm you here?! :eek: people are so friendly toward torists, specially americans and europian citizens, and you don't need to be that brave to visit Iran! :D

Forum List

Back