Salam from Iran!

God! I love the internet.
=
In the long run I think this technology, which makes it possible for people from all over the world to get to know one another, might be the most powerful tool for world peace that mankind has.

It's not easy for our government's propagandists to dehumanize the people of another nation when we can actually talk to those people every day.

There is no sane reason in the world for Americans and Iranians to hate one another.

The power mongers in both our governments are the real problem, not the people in either nation.

Last edited:
01.jpg
Who is this hottie? :welcome:

Less moderation = more better forum. Treating adults like adults is a good thing.
The problem is adults do not run the place over at PF.

yup, it rocks! :) <- you see, that's the smiley I meant every time. PF just ignored my emotions!

ABNS is destroying PF. that place is more and more becoming like a prison. I see many people already joined here. I guess we can have a new home. I'm so better at less moderated forums, really, I feel better!

good to see you guys here.
And thus you know what it feels like to be a libertarian!

Last edited:
Who is this hottie? :welcome:

a good friend.

The problem is adults do not run the place over at PF.

nailed it. exactly. beside that, every forum with weak administration leads there.

And thus you know what it feels like to be a libertarian!

I'm feeling more libertarian everyday. really, my ideology has changed a bit, and it's still changing in the libertarian direction. it suits me fine.

I'm feeling more libertarian everyday. really, my ideology has changed a bit, and it's still changing in the libertarian direction. it suits me fine.
Regrettably, I do not believe we banged heads munch over at PF so I don't know what your past or current ideology might be. I do however look forward to acquainting myself with your particular views, especially some with your friend..

Regrettably, I do not believe we banged heads munch over at PF so I don't know what your past or current ideology might be.

I was kinda preferring totalitarianism, in such depth that I thought Hitler was libertarian. (sarcasm :D)

I do however look forward to acquainting myself with your particular views, especially some with your friend..

LOL :rofl:

Salam, Perham.

It's good to see a young man from an "oppressed" country being far more civilized and rational than many American posters. :clap2:

That's brilliant, dumbass. Apparently the only requirement to be better than American is to not be one.

You fucking anti-American pieces of shit slay me.

Perham, bare your ass so they can really get their noses in there and kiss your ass. It's what they want.

Surely you own a detonator, though...?

They hand them out at birth in Iran, don't they?

When the call goes out to resurrect the caliphate, all in Iran will trigger their detonators at the same time and launch the secret nukes at the US and Israel.

Right?

Riiiiiiiiiiight???

Right on cue, Paulie.

Please no pics of the ass-baring, however. Understand it's not you I find repugnant Perham, it's the anti-American assholes who are lining up behind you.

Surely you own a detonator, though...?

They hand them out at birth in Iran, don't they?

When the call goes out to resurrect the caliphate, all in Iran will trigger their detonators at the same time and launch the secret nukes at the US and Israel.

Right?

Riiiiiiiiiiight???

yup, we own them. we just don't take them to vacations!

Right on cue, Paulie.

Please no pics of the ass-baring, however. Understand it's not you I find repugnant Perham, it's the anti-American assholes who are lining up behind you.

I understand your anger. but no one is lining up behind me, and I'm not taking sides. I believe there are smart people all over the world. I'm a patriot Iranian and I believe that everyone who is not proud of his own country, does not belong to that country. everybody should be patriots. I admire your feelings for your country pal; 'cause in my opinion, that's the right way. ;)

That's brilliant, dumbass. Apparently the only requirement to be better than American is to not be one.

You fucking anti-American pieces of shit slay me.

Perham, bare your ass so they can really get their noses in there and kiss your ass. It's what they want.

Isn't he under age, Baba? At least way underade for you, old lady?

Forum List

Back