Salam from Iran!

Welcome Perham,

This is your old friend with a new name who loves poems.

why would anyone harm you here?! :eek: people are so friendly toward torists, specially americans and europian citizens, and you don't need to be that brave to visit Iran! :D

Very good, I originally thought it wouldn't be hostile but your previous post seemed somewhat of a warning.

I was kinda inviting you over here, maybe my choice of words was bad. sorry for that. ;)

Perham, when you get time, please post some of your personal pictures of Iran like you did on another forum.

People here have been brain washed into thinking the men of Iran are robots programed to kill, and the women unfeeling mindless slaves. All living in a desolate country with nothing to do but make bombs.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

these are all my personal pictures, and pictures of my friends. we had much much more fun together, I don't have that images. I'll get some more from my friends.

Welcome to the boards, and thanks for sharing your pictures. It's nice to see another aspect of Iran that we don't get to see in our media.

Perham, when you get time, please post some of your personal pictures of Iran like you did on another forum.

People here have been brain washed into thinking the men of Iran are robots programed to kill, and the women unfeeling mindless slaves. All living in a desolate country with nothing to do but make bombs.

no no we just think that of you sillie

LOUD SHOUT OF JOY!!!!!!

PERHAM!!!

Welcome, friend. I totally missed you!

you think I could stay in PF without catz? :hellno: so I :dig: the internet and found catz! after that,
PF :scared1: USMB, and now I'm so happy :happy-1: and I think it's :party:, so :beer:!

yup, it rocks! :) <- you see, that's the smiley I meant every time. PF just ignored my emotions!

ABNS is destroying PF. that place is more and more becoming like a prison. I see many people already joined here. I guess we can have a new home. I'm so better at less moderated forums, really, I feel better!

good to see you guys here.

yup, it rocks! :) <- you see, that's the smiley I meant every time. PF just ignored my emotions!

ABNS is destroying PF. that place is more and more becoming like a prison. I see many people already joined here. I guess we can have a new home. I'm so better at less moderated forums, really, I feel better!

good to see you guys here.

Less moderation = more better forum. Treating adults like adults is a good thing.

Forum List

Back