Zone1 Saints in heaven shocked to hear Catholics have been trying to talk to them this whole time

“Here is a law for you that will last for all time to come. Once a year you must pay for all the sin of the Israelites.”

Leviticus

Sins must be paid for because sin is breaking the law of God and if God ignores his own Law then he would be approving of sin. To ignore his own law would be to contradict his holy character from which the law is derived. But, God cannot ignore his own holy character.

Therefore, the Law must be upheld and carried out along with the punishments it contains. In Judaism the payment is with an annual animal sacrifice. In Christianity, the punishment is taken care of one of two ways, by Jesus on the cross that permanently pays for our sins or by the unbeliever in hell forever. Either way, the sins are paid for and the law is satisfied.
Gehenna was closer to purgatory than hell.

Zechariah 13:9 – “And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, the Lord is my God.”

Many Christians feel that there is a great division between the Catholic and Non Catholic faith, one of the greatest challenges facing the Christian who are not Catholic is the situation involving the Sainthood Canonization of Rome

As Christians who are not of the Catholic faith, we see the reality that Roman Catholics have had thousands of Saints that have been -- “ PRE JUDGED “ here on earth and Catholic teaching declares that these Saints are ALREADY CLAIMED to be in Heaven

( RIGHT NOW ) - and Catholics are directly praying to thousands of these saints.

Thousands of Catholic Saints are already pre - judged by the Roman Catholic judgment and are judged to have been ascended up into heaven, even before the great judgment day, even before the resurrection an 2nd coming, Catholics believe that these Canonized Saints are hearing and receiving prayers.

Catholics, they emulate the role of acting as Judge and Jury )............The Roman Catholic Judgment day is a real time, live show = here on Earth. deciding - who is and who is NOT going to heaven.

Notice that - There are No NON CATHOLIC Saints. …..

In
2000 years of Roman Catholicism, There has never been a single non Catholic Saint and there Will be NON Catholic saints. - never, Catholics do not allow non-Catholics to enter into heaven through this process. - Catholics do not allow non-Catholics to be Saints through this process

WHY ? - Catholic teaching tells us why.

'Heretics “ those who are NOT MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH “ or who “ DO NOT HOLD TO CATHOLIC DOCTRINE “ worship a GOD WHO IS A LIAR, and a Christ who is a liar.'

St. Augustine, (quoted in 'Patrologiae Cursus Completus: Series Graca', by Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 42:207).

All OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, Jews or heretics CANNOT SHARE IN ETERNAL life and will GO INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE which was prepared for the devil and his angels, UNLESS THEY ARE JOINED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Pope Eugenius I've, in 'Bull of Union with the Copts', Council of Florence, Session 11, on February 4, 1442..

MISGUIDED PEOPLE attempt TO PERSUADE themselves & others THAT MEN ARE NOT SAVED ONLY IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION, but that even heretics may attain eternal life.'

Pope Gregory XVI, Summo Iugiter Studio (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #2.

'HERETICS do NOT have THE SAME GOD, the SAME CHRIST as CATHOLICS.'

Tertullian: (Patrolo-giae Cursus Completus: Series Graca, Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 1:1216)

Remember after 2000 years of Catholicism - there has never been a Non - Catholic Saint.
Catholics do not allow Non-Catholics to enter into their heaven. And Non - Catholic Christians - DO NOT SERVE THE SAME GOD AS CATHOLICS -

this is the historical teaching of the Roman Catholic Church - In conclusion as Non – Catholics. we are claiming that we are Christians -

Catholic teaching demands that we do not serve the same God as Catholics, Catholic teaching demands that we are serving a god who is an evil liar and not the true god. Catholic teaching demands that Christians outside the catholic church, - - cannot share in eternal life and that we will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they we are joined to the catholic church

Yet Catholic are teaching demands that Muslims are serving " the true God " - Muslims are serving the God of the Roman Catholic, serving the same exact God as Catholics.

For many of us, Christians, we whom are not Roman Catholic ourselves, we simply do not realize the depth and scope of how this seems so impossible to meet the challenge of communicating with an eternal stream of contradiction, opposition and dissimilarity,

our challenge, is not lack of understanding and lack of knowledge about the Catholic teaching

but our challenge is the eternal distance from reality and a lack basic truth and genuine honesty that is everything we see in the Catholic teaching. The more we know about Catholic teaching, the further we are pushed away from the orbit of reality into a never ending system of circular reasoning that folds in upon itself designed to cancel out and omit basic principles of God’s word.

a Catholic would not pray to a Non - Catholic _ nor recognize nor accept nor allow a Non - Catholic saint into heaven, the concept does not exist

Many Christians feel that there is a great division between the Catholic and Non Catholic faith, one of the greatest challenges facing the Christian who are not Catholic is the situation involving the Sainthood Canonization of Rome

As Christians who are not of the Catholic faith, we see the reality that Roman Catholics have had thousands of Saints that have been -- “ PRE JUDGED “ here on earth and Catholic teaching declares that these Saints are ALREADY CLAIMED to be in Heaven

( RIGHT NOW ) - and Catholics are directly praying to thousands of these saints.

Thousands of Catholic Saints are already pre - judged by the Roman Catholic judgment and are judged to have been ascended up into heaven, even before the great judgment day, even before the resurrection an 2nd coming, Catholics believe that these Canonized Saints are hearing and receiving prayers.

Catholics, they emulate the role of acting as Judge and Jury )............The Roman Catholic Judgment day is a real time, live show = here on Earth. deciding - who is and who is NOT going to heaven.

In
2000 years of Roman Catholicism, There has never been a single non Catholic Saint and there Will be NON Catholic saints. - never, Catholics do not allow non-Catholics to enter into heaven through this process. - Catholics do not allow non-Catholics to be Saints through this process

'Heretics “ those who are NOT MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH “ or who “ DO NOT HOLD TO CATHOLIC DOCTRINE “ worship a GOD WHO IS A LIAR, and a Christ who is a liar.'

St. Augustine, (quoted in 'Patrologiae Cursus Completus: Series Graca', by Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 42:207).

All OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, Jews or heretics CANNOT SHARE IN ETERNAL life and will GO INTO THE EVERLASTING FIRE which was prepared for the devil and his angels, UNLESS THEY ARE JOINED TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Pope Eugenius I've, in 'Bull of Union with the Copts', Council of Florence, Session 11, on February 4, 1442..

MISGUIDED PEOPLE attempt TO PERSUADE themselves & others THAT MEN ARE NOT SAVED ONLY IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION, but that even heretics may attain eternal life.'

Pope Gregory XVI, Summo Iugiter Studio (On Mixed Marriages), Encyclical promulgated on May 27, 1832, #2.

Tertullian: (Patrolo-giae Cursus Completus: Series Graca, Fr. J. P. Migne, Paris: 1866, 1:1216)

Remember after 2000 years of Catholicism - there has never been a Non - Catholic Saint.
Catholics do not allow Non-Catholics to enter into their heaven. And Non - Catholic Christians - DO NOT SERVE THE SAME GOD AS CATHOLICS -

this is the historical teaching of the Roman Catholic Church - In conclusion as Non – Catholics. we are claiming that we are Christians -

Catholic teaching demands that we do not serve the same God as Catholics, Catholic teaching demands that we are serving a god who is an evil liar and not the true god. Catholic teaching demands that Christians outside the catholic church, - - cannot share in eternal life and that we will go into the everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels, unless they we are joined to the catholic church

Yet Catholic are teaching demands that Muslims are serving " the true God " - Muslims are serving the God of the Roman Catholic, serving the same exact God as Catholics.

For many of us, Christians, we whom are not Roman Catholic ourselves, we simply do not realize the depth and scope of how this seems so impossible to meet the challenge of communicating with an eternal stream of contradiction, opposition and dissimilarity,

our challenge, is not lack of understanding and lack of knowledge about the Catholic teaching

but our challenge is the eternal distance from reality and a lack basic truth and genuine honesty that is everything we see in the Catholic teaching. The more we know about Catholic teaching, the further we are pushed away from the orbit of reality into a never ending system of circular reasoning that folds in upon itself designed to cancel out and omit basic principles of God’s word.

a Catholic would not pray to a Non - Catholic _ nor recognize nor accept nor allow a Non - Catholic saint into heaven, the concept does not exist
1697652059223.png

Catholics do not allow non-Catholics to be Saints through this process
Relax. Catholic Saints are comparable to the Sports Hall of Fame. Many spectacular athletes aren't there, but that certainly does not make their own fame and abilities any less. I knew a saint of a woman who was not Catholic--doesn't make her any less of a saint.

Saints (notice the capitalization) are merely Catholic saints who led quality lives as servants of God and are remembered as such. They are no more saintly than others of all denominations who also live quality lives as servants of God.

Not "allowed"? That's funny. Bo Jackson will never be in the Hall of Fame, but he was certainly a great athlete.

PEARLY GATES — All was not trumpets and harps at the Pearly Gates following a surprising revelation that has really ruffled some holy vestments. Saints in Heaven were shocked to learn Catholics have been trying to talk to them this whole time.

"Wait a minute," said St. Gabriel, Archangel and Catholic patron saint of communications and voicemails. "You people have been trying to contact us for HOW long? When was someone going to tell me about this?"

"You've been what?" a befuddled Saint Peter asked incoming Catholic Tony Fenucci. "Praying to...ME? What the heck?!"

News that Catholics have been sending their prayers to saints rather than God spread across the heavens, leading to a day of conversation, confusion, and some hard finger-pointing at Biblical passages that the saints thought had been quite clear to understand.

"Forgive my frustration, but I just learned millions of Catholics have been asking me to gather up their prayers and carry them to God like some kind of messenger boy," said a palpably frustrated Saint Paul. "I'm trying to enjoy my massive mansion up here, folks!"

At publishing time, the saints had elected to save further headaches by setting their voicemail to automatically forward to Jesus.

The Pope was unavailable for comment as he was heard mumbling incoherently about Climate change destroying the earth instead because he had allowed gay marriage.
'Even the supposedly divine declaration "I am that I am" is in Derrida's reading "the confession of a mortal," since "I am originally means I am mortal."....If to be alive is to be mortal, it follows that to (not [italics]) be mortal -- to be immortal -- is to be dead. If one cannot die, one is dead. Hence, Derrida does not limit himself to the atheist claim that God is dead; he repeatedly makes the radically atheist claim that (God is death [it.])

That God is death does not only mean that we reach God through death or that God rules over death. On the contrary, it means that the idea of immortality -- which according to Marion is "the idea that we cannot not form of a 'God'" is inseparable from the idea of absolute death. That God is death does not only mean that God does not exist but also that the immortality of God is not desirable in the first place.'
(Haegglund, Radical Atheism, Introduction, p. 8)

In

a Catholic would not pray to a Non - Catholic
Catholics pray for "non-Catholics" literally in every single mass, every single day.

Not only do Catholics believe that other Christian denominations can be "saved" but the Catholic Church states that all Abrahamic religions worship the same God.

And even non Abrahamic religions are not to be judged because in the end, it's God who will provide salvation for humankind - and no, it is not based on any particular "institution".

In fact, the church teaches that the “plan of salvation” includes all people, regardless of their religious affiliation. The Second Vatican Council declared this most clearly, and it remains the position of the church today. It means that those who do not profess faith in Jesus Christ may—by following the dictates of their conscience and embracing what is true and good—“attain eternal salvation.” This is not to say that everyone is guaranteed to be saved (even Christians), but it means that God labors tirelessly to bring all people—Christian or not—to salvation in Christ. Ultimately, we are saved not by membership in an institution or by our ideas or good deeds but by God.

The church also recognizes that other religions very often contain “true and holy” elements—“rays of the same Truth” that the church professes. Because of this, people of other faiths deserve our admiration and respect, and the church calls on all people to engage in dialogue and collaboration around our shared values.

At Vatican II, the church highlighted many positive aspects of other religions that are similar to those of the Catholic faith and practice. In Nostra Aetate (Declaration on the Relation of the Church to Non-Christian Religions), the church praised specific aspects of Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Written in the wake of the Holocaust, Nostra Aetate was originally conceived as a declaration on the church’s relationship with the Jewish people and a repudiation of anti-Semitism. But the document also includes a paragraph on aspects of the Muslim belief and practice. It affirms that Muslims and Christians (along with Jews) worship the same God. Since Vatican II, the church has also been clear that all people have the right to religious freedom and that Catholics should stand up against religious discrimination, even when it targets those outside our fold.

'Even the supposedly divine declaration "I am that I am" is in Derrida's reading "the confession of a mortal," since "I am originally means I am mortal."....If to be alive is to be mortal, it follows that to (not [italics]) be mortal -- to be immortal -- is to be dead. If one cannot die, one is dead. Hence, Derrida does not limit himself to the atheist claim that God is dead; he repeatedly makes the radically atheist claim that (God is death [it.])

That God is death does not only mean that we reach God through death or that God rules over death. On the contrary, it means that the idea of immortality -- which according to Marion is "the idea that we cannot not form of a 'God'" is inseparable from the idea of absolute death. That God is death does not only mean that God does not exist but also that the immortality of God is not desirable in the first place.'
(Haegglund, Radical Atheism, Introduction, p. 8)
Not quite.

"I AM" originally means "I am who I am and I will be who I will be" essentially meaning, "I exist and I have existed and I will continue to exist".

"I Am that I Am" is a common English translation of the Hebrew phrase אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה‎‎ (’ehye ’ăšer ’ehye; pronounced [ʔehˈje ʔaˈʃer ʔehˈje])– also "I am who (I) am", "I will become what I choose to become", "I am what I am", "I will be what I will be", "I create what(ever) I create", or "I am the Existing One".[1] The traditional English translation within Judaism favours "I will be what I will be" because the imperfective aspect in Modern Hebrew is normally used for future tense and there is no present tense with direct object of the verb "to be" in the Hebrew language."

PEARLY GATES — All was not trumpets and harps at the Pearly Gates following a surprising revelation that has really ruffled some holy vestments. Saints in Heaven were shocked to learn Catholics have been trying to talk to them this whole time.

"Wait a minute," said St. Gabriel, Archangel and Catholic patron saint of communications and voicemails. "You people have been trying to contact us for HOW long? When was someone going to tell me about this?"

"You've been what?" a befuddled Saint Peter asked incoming Catholic Tony Fenucci. "Praying to...ME? What the heck?!"

News that Catholics have been sending their prayers to saints rather than God spread across the heavens, leading to a day of conversation, confusion, and some hard finger-pointing at Biblical passages that the saints thought had been quite clear to understand.

"Forgive my frustration, but I just learned millions of Catholics have been asking me to gather up their prayers and carry them to God like some kind of messenger boy," said a palpably frustrated Saint Paul. "I'm trying to enjoy my massive mansion up here, folks!"

At publishing time, the saints had elected to save further headaches by setting their voicemail to automatically forward to Jesus.

The Pope was unavailable for comment as he was heard mumbling incoherently about Climate change destroying the earth instead because he had allowed gay marriage.
Titus 3:9-11
"But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned."

The letter instructs Titus about the character of the assistants he is to choose in view of the pastoral difficulties peculiar to Crete (Ti 1:516). It suggests the special individual and social virtues that the various age groups and classes in the Christian community should be encouraged to acquire (Ti 2:110). The motivation for transformation of their lives comes from christology, especially the redemptive sacrifice of Christ and his future coming, as applied through baptism and justification (Ti 2:1114; 3:48). The community is to serve as a leaven for Christianizing the social world about it (Ti 3:13). Good works are to be the evidence of their faith in God (Ti 3:8); those who engage in religious controversy are, after suitable warning, to be ignored (Ti 3:911).

Forum List

Back