Safe Zones at major Universities for LGBTQ community

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
That would be Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender and QUEER. I'm not making this up. Google it yourself. Is Queer the new cool slang term Gays refer to each other? Or is it a new category?

I've heard the 'Q' means 'queer' or 'questioning' before but I am not 100% either way.

Oh, by the way, queer...has been 'cool slang' for the gay community for a couple decades now. They've co-opted the word to make it a source of empowerment instead of shame.

Oh. So...they can call each other the Q word and its ok but nobody else can. Sorta like the N word.

• Banned
Oh, by the way, queer...has been 'cool slang' for the gay community for a couple decades now. They've co-opted the word to make it a source of empowerment instead of shame.
Thanks. I guess my company isn't cool enough for the "Q"
That would be Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Transgender and QUEER. I'm not making this up. Google it yourself. Is Queer the new cool slang term Gays refer to each other? Or is it a new category?
"Queer" has been a word for centuries. I thought most people knew that. Maybe you were home schooled.
Perhaps you should read and understand the OP before attempting a lame insult.

Forum List

Back