"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Morgan Fairchild?
Why would I want that sucked up, plastic wench?
Hell no, my wifes drop dead gorgeous. Smokin' hot!
I'm not into those plastic surgery lookin' hollywood loons.
But you're obviously into rock hard cocks!
''Super Moderator"
"Fuckin' loser!"

Morgan Fairchild?
''Super Moderator"
"Fuckin' loser!"

of course she is. and you're fabulously wealthy and you played 1B for the dodgers and invented velcro and wrote the first rev of MS-DOS.

:thup:

:rofl:

So DO something about it. Are your kids in public schools?
No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

I wonder how your child's private school curriculum differs from that of public school :eusa_think:
Unlike what we are seeing in public schools nowadays, our private school administrators monitor the teachers lesson plans. There is none of that partisan political bullshit being shoved down the students throats, left or right. And that is the way it should be. It's why we pay big bucks to ensure that it's not done to our kids.

No, they're in private school because of liberal idiots like Jennings. Because of liberal idiots who spoon feed our children loony liberal, partisan political bullshit. You know, like those children singing the praises of an anti-american, far left liberal idiot of a president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?
Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

So let me get this straight. You support forcing women to have children they either don't want or can't support. You also rail against SCHIP. Finally, you are against healthcare reform to help get health insurance for children who's parents cannot afford it. This is the "care" you refer to? Do me a favor and NEVER care for me. Deal?

As an aside, the private shcool your chidlren go to, which religion is is funded by or affiliated with?

Morgan Fairchild?
''Super Moderator"
"Fuckin' loser!"

of course she is. and you're fabulously wealthy and you played 1B for the dodgers and invented velcro and wrote the first rev of MS-DOS.

That's all you got, loser?
Typical liberal spin and deflect, because you're too fucking stupid to debate any topic.
You're a clown. Definitely not fooling anybody!
"Super Moderator"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...i've got boatloads of money...

xotoxi-albums-images-picture740-chestgorilla.gif

...I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10...

xotoxi-albums-images-picture740-chestgorilla.gif

Check out the fuckin' BMOC gracing our presence!!!

Morgan Fairchild?
''Super Moderator"
"Fuckin' loser!"

That's all you got, loser?
Typical liberal spin and deflect, because you're too fucking stupid to debate any topic.
You're a clown. Definitely not fooling anybody!
"Super Moderator"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, it is challenging keeping up with a nobel laureate like yourself, tough guy, but i'll do the best i can once you make an actual point beyond namecalling and obsessing over some gay guy.

you know, you could lead a normal life despite the fact that you were born without external genitalia, so keep your chins up, otay?

Then what are you bitching about? Jennings has nothing to do with your fucking private shcool, dumbass? Besides, you used the term "our children"...why?
Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

So let me get this straight. You support forcing women to have children they either don't want or can't support. You also rail against SCHIP. Finally, you are against healthcare reform to help get health insurance for children who's parents cannot afford it. This is the "care" you refer to? Do me a favor and NEVER care for me. Deal?

As an aside, the private shcool your chidlren go to, which religion is is funded by or affiliated with?
It's not affiliated with any religion, dipshit. Notice how I said they don't shove partisan politics or RELIGION down their throats.
Ya' see it's like this, dumbass. I'm conservative republican and Lutheran. My wife's moderate dem and catholic. We expose our children to both religions and politics as WE see fit. It's not up to public schools to do so. If parents want to send their kids to politically based or religious schools, that's their right to do so. We choose to send our kids to a non-partisan or religious based school. When they are old enough to decide which religion or political party they prefer, that's perfectly fine by us. If they choose to not affiliate with a religion or certain political party, that's perfectly fine too. It's THEIR choice.
Oh, and I do support healthcare reform, as long as the government isn't running the show. They can't run a damn thing. Just look at the state of government run entities.
And, I damn sure don't support my taxpaying dollars going to pay for YOUR healthcare when you get fired after your employer discovers that you spend every working hour wasting company time and money posting on some podunk message board, instead of doing your fucking job!
Remember JPMBZ1?
Your fate will no doubt be the same!

Get it, dipshit?

It's not affiliated with any religion, dipshit. Notice how I said they don't shove partisan politics or RELIGION down their throats.
Ya' see it's like this, dumbass. I'm conservative republican and Lutheran. My wife's moderate dem and catholic. We expose our children to both religions and politics as WE see fit. It's not up to public schools to do so. If parents want to send their kids to politically based or religious schools, that's their right to do so. We choose to send our kids to a non-partisan or religious based school. When they are old enough to decide which religion or political party they prefer, that's perfectly fine by us. If they choose to not affiliate with a religion or certain political party, that's perfectly fine too. It's THEIR choice.
Oh, and I do support healthcare reform, as long as the government isn't running the show. They can't run a damn thing. Just look at the state of government run entities.
And, I damn sure don't support my taxpaying dollars going to pay for YOUR healthcare when you get fired after your employer discovers that you spend every working hour wasting company time and money posting on some podunk message board, instead of doing your fucking job!
Remember JPMBZ1?

You don't support ANY version of ANY healthcare reform and you know it. There is no sense in trying to spin it around some government run scare tactic. As previously mentioned numerous times, there is nothing in the legislation about the government taking over private insurance.

Remember JPMBZ1?

You don't support ANY version of ANY healthcare reform and you know it. There is no sense in trying to spin it around some government run scare tactic. As previously mentioned numerous times, there is nothing in the legislation about the government taking over private insurance.
Just what the hell do you think Obama and the dem's "public option" is all about.
It's about the government running healthcare.
And how about the proposal to ''jail'' or "fine'' people who don't participate?
Pull your head out of your ignorant ass!
And get back to freakin' work!
Christ, there are plenty of HARD WORKING people who need jobs, and will actually do YOUR JOB!

I don't care about his sexual orientation, but it's inappropriate for any teacher to counsel any student in such a manner. Not the fact that they should practice safe sex, but he didn't even think it appropriate to discourage the student from hooking up with older strangers in restrooms. His lame ass excuse is that teachers weren't trained on such matters back then. If he didn't have enough common sense to figure that one out on his own, then he shouldn't expect people to have much confidence in his judgment.

I don't care about his sexual orientation, but it's inappropriate for any teacher to counsel any student in such a manner. Not the fact that they should practice safe sex, but he didn't even think it appropriate to discourage the student from hooking up with older strangers in restrooms. His lame ass excuse is that teachers weren't trained on such matters back then. If he didn't have enough common sense to figure that one out on his own, then he shouldn't expect people to have much confidence in his judgment.
That's it exactly.
Was this clown even vetted?
If he was, then this clearly shows Obama's true agenda.
After all, Obama stated that his picks for personnel would define his agenda.
Well, if that's true, then his agenda is downright maniacal.

This appointment begs the question.
Hell, the Van Jones appointment begged the question.
Who the fuck is doing the vetting for this administration?

This appointment begs the question.
Hell, the Van Jones appointment begged the question.
Who the fuck is doing the vetting for this administration?

And why hasn't the WH answered any questions that have been asked about his radical choices for czars?
This administrations mantra has proven to be:
See no evil
Hear no evil
Speak no evil
Therefore, there must not be any evil!:eusa_shhh:

No surprise Obama has a guy like Jennings in his circle. There are stories out there of Obama being bi-sexual. Besides Larry Sinclair's story, check out this youtube link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxmn1ZuMw4&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama Gay Sex Scandal New Evidence[/ame]

Get it, dipshit?

I support women taking responsibility for their actions. If you have sex, there is a possibility you will get pregnant. If you absolutely do not want to get pregnant, don't have sex. It works. If you are a man and you have sex, there is a possibility you will produce a child. If you don't want to support a child, don't have sex. You don't have to pay for an abortion, you don't have to kill a child and you don't have to worry about diseases.

Healthcare reform is about the gov taking over healthcare. It will not make healthcare in this country better. There is no evidence gov healthcare will reduce costs of healthcare. It will just give the gov power over individual lives. There is NOTHING in the bills in congress the protects the patient/citizen.

In this country you can spend the money you have left after taxes on whatever you want. You can buy health insurance instead of a cell phone plan, getting your nails done, or pimping your ride. You should get to choose, not the congress and the president.

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

it's all scary and shit when you write it in caps like that.

i'm gonna go hide under my bed.
Yeah, that's usually what gutless cowards do, hide under their beds!
Hide away, lil' man!

LOL this coming from the same loser who admitted to vandalizing the car that a woman was driving becuase she had codepick sticker on her car. After she got out and went into the building, he snuck up to her car and slapped a mcain 08 sticker on her car and then ran away like a COWARD. LOL

Jennings
Yeah, this guy is a liberal nutjob to the core.
Do we really want this perveted pile of garbage having ANYTHING to do with our childrens education?
Hell no!

So DO something about it. Are your kids in public schools?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8grOVPu_sRU[/ame]

"MMM MMM MMM...Barack Hussein Obama"

Catchy little chant those kids were putting out there.....scary...but catchy

Last edited:
Get it, dipshit?

internet tough guy and fabulously wealthy.

are you and morgan fairchild still together?

if so, why are you obsessing over a gay man?

Yeah, his whole story is nothing but a ficticious load of BS. He claims to have served and yet when pressed gave two different years for when he allegedly signed up for his second tour and couldn't keep his story straight about his service or his second enlistment, allegedly owned 2 highly successful restaraunts but recently sold one and the chef at the other was going to buy that one from him. Talks trash, demands personal information, like where you live, from others but has refused to offer any in return, threatens people (which is why he was banned from the msnbc boards) and gets violent when his arguments and spin blow up in his face.

That about sums up the jester. LOL

Forum List

Back