"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

Yes, he was only 24 - what were you doing at 24? What was President Bush doing at 24? Take a reality check.

As to "fistgate" - the fiction is in your attempt to connect Jennings with it. He had nothing to do with it. In fact, he denounced the seminar, and worried that the incident would be used to tar GLSEN and the gay rights movement. Gee...wonder why he thought that.:eusa_eh:

Oh please. He was the founder, and executive director at the time. He damn sure had something to do with it.

Prove it by something besides innuendo. Surely you can come up with something concrete - some facts maybe, showing he was such a hands on micromanager he knew absolutely everything in the organization.

Oh wait. You can't.

Well there you have it!

The idiot didn't have a clue that his organization was involved in teaching minor children perverted garbage so, that must mean he's fully qualified to be involved in keeping kids safe in school.

The idiot didn't have a clue that his organization would spark a firestorm by teaching minor children about perverted sex acts.

Yeah, that goes right along with what we have in the whitehouse now, a clueless idiot so, no wonder he chose a fellow clueless idiot to serve in his administration.

Fact is, you can't prove that Jennings didn't know about it. He was the executive director. Unless you're willing to admit he was a clueless idiot, then he must have known about it.

If Obama and his sham administration actually knew what the fuck they were doing, they damn sure would have known that Jennings was a controversy waiting to happen. If they actually knew what they were doing, they would have known that Van Jones was a controversy waiting to happen.

Obama and this administration is continually proving that they are a bunch of clueless idiots. At some point in time, you need to WTFU, and stop making excuses for their complete ineptness.

Hell, Polanski drugged and raped that girl so long ago we ought to just forget it. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Seriously, you Obamabots will NEVER hold your beloved messiah accountable for anything.
There you go again (To quote one of my favorite politicians)
Seriously If you cannot tell the difference between
"Failed to report something 20 years ago"
and
"Drugged and Raped a girl some time ago"
Then your powers of reasoning are more pathetic than previously demonstrated.
Particularly in light of the undisputed Jennings that the kid in question suffered no ill effects.

And yet again you conflate - won't condemn based on sexual orientation with Obamabot, despite repeated reminders that I oppose the Jennings appointment based on Jennings inadequacy for the post. Talk about total failure of logic. Do you understand that people can have opinions different from yours on some issues and still strongly oppose Obama, or are you too brain damaged to process that, perhaps from your youthful indiscretions with marijuana?

Oh so, twenty years later the kid suffered no ill effects. No harm, no foul. It's all excused!

Christ, get a fucking clue!

I don't give a fuck if you oppose Jennings or not. You've fully proven that you would be clueless as a parent. You've fully proven that you don't support a parents right to know what's going on in their kids life, and that you would rather see tragedy befall the child as opposed to getting him some help. You've fully proven that you support a teacher undermining a parents responsibilities.
Does your obvious inability to comprehend something so obviously apparent stem from your repeated :eusa_wall: over and over again as a youth?

Last edited:
Well there you have it!

Obama and this administration is continually proving that they are a bunch of clueless idiots. At some point in time, you need to WTFU, and stop making excuses for their complete ineptness.
As hostile to Jennings sexual orientation as you are you begin to sound like a closet homosexual yourself. What sort of example is that for YOUR CHILDREN!!!!
I mean really - homosexuals should never be allowed to reproduce, it just harms the genetic code for all humanity didn't you learn anything in school? Where did that pamphlet go, I saw it just a minute ago about the dangers posed by the genetic flaws inherent in homosexuals. Perhaps if you google you could find it, as I recall the author's name was Mengele.

Well there you have it!

As hostile to Jennings sexual orientation as you are you begin to sound like a closet homosexual yourself. What sort of example is that for YOUR CHILDREN!!!!
I mean really - homosexuals should never be allowed to reproduce, it just harms the genetic code for all humanity didn't you learn anything in school? Where did that pamphlet go, I saw it just a minute ago about the dangers posed by the genetic flaws inherent in homosexuals. Perhaps if you google you could find it, as I recall the author's name was Mengele.

Thats all you've got, lil'man?
You've completly made an idiot out of yourself on this issue, so that's all you can come up with?
LMAO!
I've seen some clueless idiots up here but, you most definitely take the cake!:cuckoo:

Thats all you've got, lil'man?
I'm sorry are you now displaying your pedophile desires? Do you, in your dreams,wish me to be your lil'man?
Sorry I don't do requests (to quote one of my favorite movies)

Your entire line of reason seems to be
"Don't worry that Jennings is unfit, can him because he's a homo."
"Anyone who disagrees on this point is an Obamabot and not fit to be a parent."
Is it any surprise that people cannot take you seriously?
Oooh, ninjapost. I see you decided to get out while you could pretend to yourself you still had said something beyond utter nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back