"safe schools czar" Kevin Jennings further exposed

ooooh, HUSSEIN.

it's all scary and shit when you write it in caps like that.

i'm gonna go hide under my bed.
Yeah, that's usually what gutless cowards do, hide under their beds!
Hide away, lil' man!

LOL this coming from the same loser who admitted to vandalizing the car that a woman was driving becuase she had codepick sticker on her car. After she got out and went into the building, he snuck up to her car and slapped a mcain 08 sticker on her car and then ran away like a COWARD. LOL
Yeah, and i'll bet that stupid dyke is still ridin' around with that sticker on her car!
Hey, I was campaigning dammit!
Where's your car, DRlimpdick?
Talk about losers, I see your skinny lil' feminine ass is getting schooled on this board just the same as you did over on MSNBC. You'll never learn, lil' man!
Now, get yourself off mommys computer, and don't forget to shut it off, ya' lil' weasel!
Oh, and check your spelling lil' man. I see proper spelling isn't a requirement in X-ray tech school.
Christ, you're one dumb motherfucker!

Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

internet tough guy and fabulously wealthy.

are you and morgan fairchild still together?

if so, why are you obsessing over a gay man?

:rofl:

Yeah, his whole story is nothing but a ficticious load of BS. He claims to have served and yet when pressed gave two different years for when he allegedly signed up for his second tour and couldn't keep his story straight about his service or his second enlistment, allegedly owned 2 highly successful restaraunts but recently sold one and the chef at the other was going to buy that one from him. Talks trash, demands personal information, like where you live, from others but has refused to offer any in return, threatens people (which is why he was banned from the msnbc boards) and gets violent when his arguments and spin blow up in his face.

That about sums up the jester. LOL
Prove it lil' man!

Yeah, that's usually what gutless cowards do, hide under their beds!
Hide away, lil' man!

LOL this coming from the same loser who admitted to vandalizing the car that a woman was driving becuase she had codepick sticker on her car. After she got out and went into the building, he snuck up to her car and slapped a mcain 08 sticker on her car and then ran away like a COWARD. LOL
Yeah, and i'll bet that stupid dyke is still ridin' around with that sticker on her car!
Hey, I was campaigning dammit!
Where's your car, DRlimpdick?
Talk about losers, I see your skinny lil' feminine ass is getting schooled on this board just the same as you did over on MSNBC. You'll never learn, lil' man!
Now, get yourself off mommys computer, and don't forget to shut it off, ya' lil' weasel!
Oh, and check your spelling lil' man. I see proper spelling isn't a requirement in X-ray tech school.
Christ, you're one dumb motherfucker!

So you admit that you snuck up to her car after she left it, slapped a sticker on it and then RAN AWAY LIKE A COWARD?? LOL The funny thing is that you claimed that your parents taught you to respect other people's property shortly after you admitted doing that to someone elses property. LOL

Yeah, big tough guy online but afraid of a young woman driving a prius in the real world LOL

Unlike your stupid liberal ass, I actually care about the children in this country. I'm lucky, i've got boatloads of money and can afford to send my kids to private school where they teach kids the basics, and don't shove partisan politics or religion down their throats. Unfortunately, most people can't afford to do so. Our taxpaying dollars go to pay for those PUBLIC schools. And you can damn sure bet I pay more in taxes in a year, then you do in 10. So, we all have a vested interest in who those public school educated children are being taught by, and who's running the asylum. This guy SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED in running anything that has to do with educating this great country's children.
Get it, dipshit?

Yeah, his whole story is nothing but a ficticious load of BS. He claims to have served and yet when pressed gave two different years for when he allegedly signed up for his second tour and couldn't keep his story straight about his service or his second enlistment, allegedly owned 2 highly successful restaraunts but recently sold one and the chef at the other was going to buy that one from him. Talks trash, demands personal information, like where you live, from others but has refused to offer any in return, threatens people (which is why he was banned from the msnbc boards) and gets violent when his arguments and spin blow up in his face.

And what does DRlimpdick do?
Follows people from thread to thread pissing and moaning when he gets constantly schooled. It's a pattern with him. He's got that stalker mentality, no doubt. He ignores facts, and makes up his own without any proof to back it up. It's been his M.O. for as long as i've been dealing with the lil' fuck. For a while he tried to claim he was a doctor, but when pressed for info, claimed that his first two initials were DR. Nobody bought that load of bullshit of course. He's going to school to become an X-ray tech, all while trying to pose as a doctor on the MSNBC board. He's a fraud. Don't ever forget it. He's like a lil' child who had his cookie taken away. If you disagree with him, he goes into attack mode, desperately trying discredit anybody he can. He's just pissed because a fellow vet over on MSNBC fully verified my vet status. Turns out we knew each other. Drlimpdick has been in attack mode ever since.
That about sums up DRlimpdick!

Prove it lil' man!

So are you admitting that you didn't own two restaraunts and that all of that BS that spewed on the msnbc boards wasn't true?? Thanks for the admission. Move along. LOL

And what does DRlimpdick do?
Follows people from thread to thread pissing and moaning when he gets constantly schooled. It's a pattern with him. He's got that stalker mentality,

Thanks for lying. Who have I followed thread to thread?? I have been in two threads for the past few days and followed no one so why LIE about me??

Funny thing is that is exactly what you used to do to me on the msnbc boards. LOL

no doubt. He ignores facts, and makes up his own without any proof to back it up. It's been his M.O. for as long as i've been dealing with the lil' fuck.

That is your MO, funny that you should try to attribute it to me. LOL

For a while he tried to claim he was a doctor, but when pressed for info, claimed that his first two initials were DR. Nobody bought that load of bullshit of course.

So prove that I have EVER claimed to be a doctor. Fact is that I NEVER have. So you LIE once again.

He's going to school to become an X-ray tech,

WRONG. Never said i was going to be an x-ray tech. More dishonesty from you. LOL

all while trying to pose as a doctor on the MSNBC board. He's a fraud.

I NEVER claimed to be a doctor and any honest poster from the msnbc boards can verify that.

Don't ever forget it. He's like a lil' child who had his cookie taken away. If you disagree with him, he goes into attack mode, desperately trying discredit anybody he can. He's just pissed because a fellow vet over on MSNBC fully verified my vet status. Turns out we knew each other. Drlimpdick has been in attack mode ever since.
That about sums up DRlimpdick!

LOL did you even read this thread?? You attacked everyone who disagreed with you and now you are trying once again to transfer your flaws onto me. You should really seek professional help. LOL

Last edited:
Yeah, I owned one restaurant outright. Partnered on the second with my long time sous chef. Still own the controlling interest in that one, while my partner continues to make payments on my interest and runs it full time. In about a year, he'll own it outright. It was started 75-25 monetarily, with MY credit on the line. MY concept. MY menu. It's now at about 55-45, with him building his own credit for operations. Get it, dipshit?

It's merely a plot to make the world gay.

Jesus, you people are stupid.

Too late.

Or perhaps, too soon........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2QTSf9TIo]YouTube - GAY DANCE[/ame]

Yeah, I owned one restaurant outright. Partnered on the second with my long time sous chef. Still own the controlling interest in that one, while my partner continues to make payments on my interest and runs it full time. In about a year, he'll own it outright. It was started 75-25 monetarily, with MY credit on the line. MY concept. MY menu. It's now at about 55-45, with him building his own credit for operations. Get it, dipshit?

Oh so now the story is different. On the msnbc boards you always claimed that you owned and operated BOTH now you claim that isn't the case and that you only owned ONE outright. Why the change??

Oh and can you prove any of that?? LOL

BTW It still doesn't change the fact that you are a self admitted coward in the real world. LOL

Sinatra.
MSNBC used to have a board. It was filled primarily with liberal loons. Talk about a target rich environment!
Unfortunately, as the economy continues to tank, and MSNBC'S ratings continue to plummet, they obviously had to cut back, and the board was shut down. Probably to save money by doing away with the IT techs needed to keep it running. There is also a rumor going around that the negative comments by the non-Obamabots caused The Obama administration to request it be shut down. As the rumor goes, the administration felt that it was having a negative impact on Obama's ratings. And since it's quite obvious that Jeff Immelt and Obama are screwing each other up the ass, Immelt complied with the request. But then again, it's rumor. But I wouldn't put it past those two clowns!

Sinatra.
MSNBC used to have a board. It was filled primarily with liberal loons. Talk about a target rich environment!
Unfortunately, as the economy continues to tank, and MSNBC'S ratings continue to plummet, they obviously had to cut back, and the board was shut down. Probably to save money by doing away with the IT techs needed to keep it running. There is also a rumor going around that the negative comments by the non-Obamabots caused The Obama administration to request it be shut down. As the rumor goes, the administration felt that it was having a negative impact on Obama's ratings. And since it's quite obvious that Jeff Immelt and Obama are screwing each other up the ass, Immelt complied with the request. But then again, it's rumor. But I wouldn't put it past those two clowns!

To be screwed up the ass?

Ouch!

I wonder of Obama's Hips Don't Lie?

Developing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OPlWlKc-w&feature=fvw]YouTube - Shakira - Hips don't lie parody[/ame]

I

Oh so now the story is different. On the msnbc boards you always claimed that you owned and operated BOTH now you claim that isn't the case and that you only owned ONE outright. Why the change??

BTW It still doesn't change the fact that you are a self admitted coward in the real world. LOL

I never said anything different, you lying sack of shit. I always stated the place in Vegas was jointly owned. My sous ALWAYS has run the day to day over there. Has from day one.
Stop your fucking lying, ya lil' piece of momma boys shit!
Ya see, this is what DRlimpdick does. He can't debate the topic of the thread, so he tries to spin and deflect by attacking fellow posters. It clearly shows his extreme weakness.

I never said anything different, you lying sack of shit. I always stated the place in Vegas was jointly owned. My sous ALWAYS has run the day to day over there. Has from day one.
Ya see, this is what DRlimpdick does. He can't debate the topic of the thread, so he tries to spin and deflect by attacking fellow posters. It clearly shows his extreme weakness.

HAHAHA poor chef can't keep his stories straight once again. You claimed that you owned and operated both and now the story is different. LOL

BTW still waiting on you to prove any of what you said was true.

Let me guess you can't and that makes you a LIAR. Thanks for playing but you lose once again.

BTW what is the topic of this thread?? You posted a link to a propaganda website and then started attacking everyone and anyone who dared disagree with you and your propaganda so you made a statement and i merely called you out on your lame attempt to call others cowards when you are a self admitted coward. LOL

HAHAHA poor chef can't keep his stories straight once again. You claimed that you owned and operated both and now the story is different. LOL

BTW still waiting on you to prove any of what you said was true.

Let me guess you can't and that makes you a LIAR. Thanks for playing but you lose once again.

BTW what is the topic of this thread?? You posted a link to a propaganda website and then started attacking everyone and anyone who dared disagree with you and your propaganda so you made a statement and i merely called you out on your lame attempt to call others cowards when you are a self admitted coward. LOL
The topic of the thread speaks for itself. Those quotes are from Jennings own book, and verified statements. How do you feel about a man who didn't report an obvious child molestation to school administrators or authorities. How do you feel about a man with his obviously twisted beliefs having anything to do with the education of this country's children?
How do feel about this man SUPPOSEDLY being properly vetted, and then appointed to this administration anyway?
That's the crux of this thread.

I've gotta boogie. The kids will be home from school in a few. I'll be back ASAP to see if you can up with answers to such DIFFICULT questions.

Get it, dipshit?

ROFLMNAO... So we what I like to call a "Leftist Military service test..." which is hysterical in at least TWO CONTEXTS and on several levels...

A LEFTIST even speaking to military service is a joke in and of itself, but where one tries to challenge the service of ANOTHER is just too good to resist...

Hey bones... who the fuck are you to even ask this guy about his service?

Jennings
Yeah, this guy is a liberal nutjob to the core.
Do we really want this perveted pile of garbage having ANYTHING to do with our childrens education?
Hell no!

I kind of disagree, I read liberal nutjob to mean that there are Liberals, and Liberal Nutjobs. I agree Liberals are Nutjobs and this guy is just like all Liberals.

The guy is gay, gay people make bad decisions, they are naturally screwed up in the brain housing group. Any one who enters something designed to be an exit is bit really irrational. So making irrational decisions should disqualify Gay men and women from most decision making jobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back