Safe Abortions

Again, you mistakenly believe that what you think matters to anyone but you.
If that's the case why in the world would you reply to me? That would just be dumb for you to do.

Only child? Youngest in the family with a large gap in age with the next sibling?

No, one of 4, in the middle, 18 months between me and my younger bro.

Nice try.

No, one of 4, in the middle, 18 months between me and my younger bro.

Nice try.
Really?

Damn... Usually when someone doesn't try, or simply doesn't know how to empathize it's because they never had to learn as a child. There are exceptions obviously... Could I get you to tell me why you don't?

Last edited:
Caring not about your idiocy is not evidence of my lack of empathy, nit witter.

The assumption is of course that women must be promiscuous, and if they subsequently get knocked up, they must get an abortion, and the risk to their lives is negligible.

At least to baby killers. The mother's life has no value except as as a sexual commodity, and her children have absolutely no value at all.

Which is why the baby killing lobby lies to women, tells them that abortion is necessary for reproductive health and good parenting.

It's not true, but they have to convince women they're irresponsible and uncaring bitches if they don't trot their asses in for their abortions...and no matter what, they must hide the fact that abortion is dangerous, and PP is the new back alley abortion provider.

Transversely..... to a fetus... a mothers life has no value except as an incubator and host, until of no more use.

Wow the leap of logic on that.....not everyone hates their mother...sorry that you do.

He's alive.
Is he? So he must forever take up a hospital bed and be afforded the basic needs of life until such time as he dies naturally?

You are saying that Jake is alive?

Every life has a purpose.
*nods* I'll kill insects and not feel bad about it. Mice... Break their necks/back with wire traps... I think that statement without surrounding text is next to pointless. Obviously I, like most humans, will kill when it's beneficial to us.

Now... Those insects and mice have more brain power and personality than Jake will ever have again. Why should I feel bad about killing it?

Well because I as one, value humans over animals. Unless they rape and kill people, then I look at them as animals, not humans. we all have the same chance to not murder people, most people can avoid it, others dont, and they should pay.

This is a tragic incident. It is so terribly wront that this woman and the child she should have given birth to died at the bloody hands of this awful profession. Two young lives lost to a horrible procedure.

That being said, there are risks involved in every surgery. As much as I wish that we could get away with pointing at this one sad case and by pointing fingers at this case we could bring down the profession of abortionists; one case out of the more than one million every year, even ten thousand deaths of the mothers to be, won't end this countries obcession with its barbarism.

God Bless Tonya Reaves, the child she would have given birth to and provide strength and comfort to their family.

Immie

He's alive.
Is he? So he must forever take up a hospital bed and be afforded the basic needs of life until such time as he dies naturally?

You are saying that Jake is alive?

Every life has a purpose.
*nods* I'll kill insects and not feel bad about it. Mice... Break their necks/back with wire traps... I think that statement without surrounding text is next to pointless. Obviously I, like most humans, will kill when it's beneficial to us.

Now... Those insects and mice have more brain power and personality than Jake will ever have again. Why should I feel bad about killing it?

Well because I as one, value humans over animals. Unless they rape and kill people, then I look at them as animals, not humans. we all have the same chance to not murder people, most people can avoid it, others dont, and they should pay.
yeah... You got to take that in the context that the human in this case was brain dead.

I personally would be more upset about accidentally stepping on a dogs tail than I would killing a human brain dead body.

Caring not about your idiocy is not evidence of my lack of empathy
You're right. The thought process that you are always correct and there is only right and wrong that does that.

nit witter.
Hmm... that's a new one...

*shrugs*

Opinions vary.

Methinks perhaps you were an only child.
Seven brothers and a sister... But I don't blame you for thinking that. You didn't respect me, so I won't respect you.

*ponders*

I think you are lying personally.

Sometimes in larger families, there's a runt. Maybe you're the runt, and that explains your only child tendencies.

Sometimes in larger families, there's a runt. Maybe you're the runt, and that explains your only child tendencies.
So... Do you ever come up with a stance of your own? Or do you just take what someone else says and regurgitate it back?

*ponders*

You are the youngest aren't you?

Not in this case.
I don't think you understand what it means. I feel a little silly doing this... but..

Opinion.. You know what that means.

Vary: Differ in size, amount, degree, or nature from something else of the same general class: "the properties vary in price".

You have an opinion. Other people also have opinions. In order for an opinion to vary about me then more than one person would have to have it. So... After you have an opinion about me, you are now irrelevant to the statement "Opinions vary"... it no longer matters if yours changes.

Other people... Not all about you... You get that right?

Not in this case.
I don't think you understand what it means. I feel a little silly doing this... but..

Vary: Differ in size, amount, degree, or nature from something else of the same general class: "the properties vary in price".

You have an opinion. Other people also have opinions. In order for an opinion to vary about me then more than one person would have to have it. So... After you have an opinion about me, you are now irrelevant to the statement "Opinions vary"... it no longer matters if yours changes.

No. Please explain it again.

Not in this case.

No. Please explain it again.
Hmm... Not sure I can dumb that down any further.

Are you sure you aren't the youngest? Or only child? Your concept of others just doesn't jive with being a middle child of all things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back