Safe Abortions

What is a safe abortion? I don't think there is such a thing, as at the end of every abortion is a dead human.

There is no such thing as a safe abortion.

The baby killers bounce between saying it's perfectly safe, and saying "why anyone knows that there is risk involved!"

It just depends on the day, who they are addressing, and what they are trying to promote.

If they're trying to encourage girls to get abortions, then they will say "Yes it's safe! It's GOOD for you, in fact!"

But if they're faced with the death of some poor girl who was butchered, they trumpet "EVERYBODY knows there's risk of death involved! That's part of the CHOICE they're making!"

Death culture acolytes and ghouls. That's what you're dealing with.

There is no such thing as a safe abortion.

The baby killers bounce between saying it's perfectly safe, and saying "why anyone knows that there is risk involved!"
Am I a baby killer?

Have you killed a baby?
Not to my knowledge... But I can't trust YOU and what you say.

koshergrl said:
I don't ask you to agree with me, either. You're either correct, or you're wrong.
I thought of guessing if I was or not... I just thought I would ask someone who knows.

Am I a baby killer?

Have you killed a baby?

koshergrl said:
I don't ask you to agree with me, either. You're either correct, or you're wrong.
I thought of guessing if I was or not... I just thought I would ask someone who knows.

I've never killed a baby either. Not sure what it is that you can't trust, but I assure you normal people feel the same way. Most of us love our children from the time they are conceived. It's a relatively small portion of women so self absorbed and morally bankrupt that they would rather make the choice to kill what they have taken affirmative steps to create, thereby denying a baby it's life, a father his paternity. That group of crazed slutty whores is relatively small.

Have you killed a baby?

koshergrl said:

I've never killed a baby either. Not sure what it is that you can't trust, but I assure you normal people feel the same way.
I'm poking fun at someone who thinks they they know it all... I'm right and you are wrong holier than thou type of person.

I grew up beating up bullies... this is fun for me. I troll trolls. *shrugs*

With no retaliation I'm assuming she has me on ignore. Which is good. Got to give respect to get it... And if she's incapable it's better not to address me at all. Normally that would take a week or two to get across from my past experience but ... Maybe she really is smarter than her ability to debate.

Most of us love our children from the time they are conceived.
Agreed. While I'm pro-choice I would not advocate the mother of my child to have an abortion. The pro-abortion stance is silly. I don't know anyone that is pro-abortion outside of one woman I saw on youtube I think it was. Something about having a carbon footprint.

^^What a goob^^^lol.
2+Internet+tough+guy+skinny.jpg

I've never killed a baby either. Not sure what it is that you can't trust, but I assure you normal people feel the same way.
I'm poking fun at someone who thinks they they know it all... I'm right and you are wrong holier than thou type of person.

With no retaliation I'm assuming she has me on ignore. Which is good. Got to give respect to get it... And if she's incapable it's better not to address me at all. Normally that would take a week or two to get across from my past experience but ... Maybe she really is smarter than her ability to debate.

Agreed. While I'm pro-choice I would not advocate the mother of my child to have an abortion. The pro-abortion stance is silly. I don't know anyone that is pro-abortion outside of one woman I saw on youtube I think it was. Something about having a carbon footprint.
You grew up beating up bullies... So you were the king of the bullies. Mcongratualtions. Seems like you dislike kosher girl cause you think she might out bully you.

Pro choice means pro abortion. Just like prolife means anti abortion. Pro abortion and anti abortion free us to discuss these terms as they are, not as we want ourselves to be perceived. So, this is what I get. You are pro abortion. Killing babies does not bother you. It's just a "reproductive choice". Great. I will not assume you have had an abortion, so I will not call you a baby killer. But you are pro-choose-to-kill-babies. You just get around it by warping your language to deal with the tragedy you embrace. Fine by me. I'm just glad I am not a fetal baby in your house.

Oh he thinks because they don't matter to him, they don't matter, period.

Which is why I find him laughable.

You grew up beating up bullies... So you were the king of the bullies.
*laughs* No... Willing to fight them... Won my fair share... Lost as well. But I always come back for more.

Seems like you dislike kosher girl cause you think she might out bully you.
She can try. :)

Unlike Kosher I won't disrespect anyone from the start if I can help it. And I certainly won't keep it up if the receiver stays polite about it.

Pro choice means pro abortion.
No it doesn't. I'm not pro-abortion. I just said I wouldn't want my significant other to have one.

Just like prolife means anti abortion.
So... You think that there is only yes and no to any problem? There can't be a middle ground?

Pro abortion and anti abortion free us to discuss these terms as they are, not as we want ourselves to be perceived.
I don't mind how you perceive me. I do want you to understand my stance *if* you care what it is. If you don't, then you shouldn't talk to me. I am a waste of your time, and thus you are a waste of mine.

Like I told the only child, I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm explaining my stance if someone wants to hear it. If you don't want to hear it either don't ask for it, or ignore me when someone else does.

So, this is what I get. You are pro abortion. Killing babies does not bother you.
No... killing babies does bother me... greatly. Killing fetus... No. Making your own definitions to words is not a good way to communicate.

Oh he thinks because they don't matter to him, they don't matter, period.
Actually I believe if it's a wanted fetus and someone else kills it, then it should be murder.

Which is why I find him laughable.
*shrugs*

Opinions vary.

Got to give respect to get it... And if she's incapable it's better not to address me at all. Normally that would take a week or two to get across from my past experience but ... Maybe she really is smarter than her ability to debate.

Last edited:
^^All the trite and lame excuses for baby killing, check.
Yep.

Got to give respect to get it... And if she's incapable it's better not to address me at all. Normally that would take a week or two to get across from my past experience but ... Maybe she really is smarter than her ability to debate.

Last edited:
My ability to debate is stellar.

But not on this topic with someone who has swallowed all the propaganda and is just mindlessly regurgitating it, as if it's something new and intelligent.

There's no point. I know a brainwashed abortoton when I see one, and I've seen a lot. I know exactly what arguments you will make, I know exactly what logical fallacies you will rely on, and I know exactly how committed you are to protecting the baby killing industry.

So if you don't mind, I'll just treat you the way you deserve..with scorn and disgust. You don't deserve respect and you certainly aren't a worthy discussion participant.

Haven't seen any evidence of that.

But not on this topic with someone who has swallowed all the propaganda and is just mindlessly regurgitating it, as if it's something new and intelligent.
You even use the same words I do for your rebuttal against my points. No imagination or what?

Damn... You are an only child. Why did you lie about that?

There's no point. I know a brainwashed abortoton when I see one, and I've seen a lot.
Obviously there is a point. I don't know what it is... You won't share that information. Why are you replying to me about something that you don't care about?

I know exactly what arguments you will make, I know exactly what logical fallacies you will rely on, and I know exactly how committed you are to protecting the baby killing industry.
Really? You got all that from the dozen or so posts?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret... Those 900 numbers for the tarot readings... They are ripping you off.

So if you don't mind, I'll just treat you the way you deserve..with scorn and disgust. You don't deserve respect and you certainly aren't a worthy discussion participant.
Obviously that's not true. I thought that you really didn't care. And then... You posted again. lol

Hello?

What you know/believe/see does not represent the whole of reality.

But like most insane people, you don't get that.

Haven't seen any evidence of that.

You even use the same words I do for your rebuttal against my points. No imagination or what?

Damn... You are an only child. Why did you lie about that?

Obviously there is a point. I don't know what it is... You won't share that information. Why are you replying to me about something that you don't care about?

I know exactly what arguments you will make, I know exactly what logical fallacies you will rely on, and I know exactly how committed you are to protecting the baby killing industry.
Really? You got all that from the dozen or so posts?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret... Those 900 numbers for the tarot readings... They are ripping you off.

Obviously that's not true. I thought that you really didn't care. And then... You posted again. lol

Hello?

How can you not know what she is saying when calling you an " abortotron"? You believe in the sanctity ( of the choice) of a mother killing her offspring, just so long as they are not too developed ( out of the womb). You are the same type that finds no issue with requiring parental consent for a minor to get a tattoo, but not an abortion. No issue with the fathers rights being abridged. You do have the ability to wrap your beliefs in a language that minimizes the horror you consider a sacrament. I'd probably do the same, if I was so firmly in favor of something so horrifying.

He's okay with killing anyone who can't defend himself. Hence his "hypothetical" about "Jake", the unconscious dude (except since he's unable to communicate, he's no longer "Jake".."Jake" no longer exists) that he wants to kill...because non-Jake is a drain on resources.

What you know/believe/see does not represent the whole of reality.

But like most insane people, you don't get that.
I see you saying that I'm unimportant, and what I say doesn't matter... yet you reply to it.

Should I listen to what you say, or what you do?

I believe actions speak louder than words. Most sane people do.

Forum List

Back