Safe Abortions

I'm just kinda wondering what your ultimate point was there Shelzin in regards to abortion and when a human life has the right to exist.

I'm can only assume your point but I'd rather here it from you.
Well.... I believe that murder is when you kill a person. If a being is brain dead (I mean that literally) then that person is dead. Their body might be alive. But the person is dead. The body lives, but nobody is at home. Nobody will ever come home.

Fetus I see the same way. There is a body there... yes... It is alive.. yes... But like in a brain dead person, nobody is home. Now in a brain dead person someone was there, and now they are gone. In the case of a fetus nobody has shown up yet. Nobody will go home. It's JUST a body. There is no conscious of any kind that means anything to me in either.

Nobody wouldn't be killing a person in those cases... they are killing a collection of living cells.

Obviously this is a complex topic and there is more to it than that... But... Honestly I'm a little jaded at them moment from the other posters idiocies. I'll stop there unless you reply.

I'm thinking your making assumptions and I realize it difficult to explain your reasoning with out a several page post, which would lose my interest... honestly..:lol:

You're analogy doesn't fit in my opinion....most importantly because

The fetus/baby is a human life in development which should have the right to realize it's potential.
What does that have to do with explaining my view point? But yes... I understand many have this (meaning yours) viewpoint, and I respect it.

The question I have in regards to your, "useful brain" theory is when you would assume the baby/fetus has the right to exist?
Well... that would be when the rapid brain development begins, or basically when it starts dreaming.

Although I honestly prefer a 16 week guideline (way before RBD begins) as I can't fathom why anyone would want to abort after 4 months without some sort of medical problem.

Last edited:
I'm just kinda wondering what your ultimate point was there Shelzin in regards to abortion and when a human life has the right to exist.

I'm can only assume your point but I'd rather here it from you.
Well.... I believe that murder is when you kill a person. If a being is brain dead (I mean that literally) then that person is dead. Their body might be alive. But the person is dead. The body lives, but nobody is at home. Nobody will ever come home.

Fetus I see the same way. There is a body there... yes... It is alive.. yes... But like in a brain dead person, nobody is home. Now in a brain dead person someone was there, and now they are gone. In the case of a fetus nobody has shown up yet. Nobody will go home. It's JUST a body. There is no conscious of any kind that means anything to me in either.

Nobody wouldn't be killing a person in those cases... they are killing a collection of living cells.

Obviously this is a complex topic and there is more to it than that... But... Honestly I'm a little jaded at them moment from the other posters idiocies. I'll stop there unless you reply.

^^^^did I nail him or did I nail him?
Opinions vary.

It's unreal that liberals like to kill kids but not psyco murderers....I've never understood that.

It’s unreal because it’s not true. Liberals are opposed to abortion, they simply disagree with conservatives as to the solution; liberals support the Constitution and respect the rule of law.

No, it's true.

Liberals are pro-abortion.

And they disagree with conservatives as to the solution...of WHAT? Childhood? Life? Economic hardships?

It's true..conservatives think hard work and personal responsibility will improve economic stress.

Libs think killing babies and waiting for government cheese will.

Sure you are.

Except in the event the person you want to kill is unable to speak for himself.

Sure you are.

Except in the event the person you want to kill is unable to speak for himself.
They aren't a person, as I've discribed above.

I'm not asking you to agree with me. I am trying to explain my reasoning of why I think the way I do.

You don't determine whether or not they're people. I don't ask you to agree with me, either. You're either correct, or you're wrong.

You're wrong. Your *feelings* don't dictate reality.

You don't determine whether or not they're people.
I believe I just did. Good news... The laws of the land agree with me.

I don't ask you to agree with me, either. You're either correct, or you're wrong.
Oh... I see...

So... You are either an only child or the youngest with a damn good gap between you and the next sibling... Which is it?

That's true... reality dictates reality... And... Well... Abortions are legal and pulling the plug on a brain dead being isn't considered murder... So... I must be much happier with reality than you are.

I don't ask you to agree with me, either. You're either correct, or you're wrong.
Oh... I see...

So... You are either an only child or the youngest with a damn good gap between you and the next sibling... Which is it?

That's true... reality dictates reality... And... Well... Abortions are legal and pulling the plug on a brain dead being isn't considered murder... So... I must be much happier with reality than you are.

:lol::wtf::lol::eusa_eh:

The law agrees that someone who is brain dead is no longer a person?

Can you cite that and link it, please?

Oh... I see...

:lol::wtf::lol::eusa_eh:
Good choice. I hope our next meeting will be more fruitful than this one.

The law agrees that someone who is brain dead is no longer a person?
Well... I'm not in prison. Nor is anyone else that ever made that type of decision. Odd that. o.0

Can you cite that and link it, please?
OH no... You really are this stupid. Holy hot damn.

No... No I won't do that. I'm ok with you thinking I'm whatever you think I am.

I don't hold out much hope.
Hope is the denial of reality.

You can say something stupid, I'll call you stupid... I'll happily continue this as long as you like. You are either going to show some respect, or you'll get none. that's how I work.

Again, you mistakenly believe that what you think matters to anyone but you.

Forum List

Back