Sad/false lefty FOX cherry picking exposed (MSNBC, PBS, NPR make you STUPIDEST)

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
How many times am Ima have to post this? Reality never means much to the left, if did it, they wouldn't be stupid enough to TRY to assert that FOX News makes you dumber (NEVER WHAT THE ACTUALLY STUDY SAYS), when that SAME STUDY SHOWS THAT MSNBC, PBS, AND NPR, are worse. So by their logic, guess they're the stupidest ones here as they undoubtedly watch or listen to the networks/stations I listed.

It's like they just bombed a pre-school, and then turn around and say "but but, look what Hitler did!":lol:

Ima post this real bolded and big so ignorant, lying lefties, and their related delusional trolls like Starkey and co. can understand it this time......
There were cases with some other news sources as well. Daily consumers of MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR and PBS) were higher (34 points and 25 points respectively) in believing that it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending money raised from foreign sources to support Republican candidates. Daily watchers of network TV news broadcasts were 12 points higher in believing that TARP was signed into law by President Obama, and 11 points higher in believing that most Republicans oppose TARP.

Voters Say Election Full of Misleading and False Information - World Public Opinion

I love watching msnbc. It's a bunch of liberals agreeing with themselves.

It was hysterical to watch them piss themselves when "the rich" got treated fairly.

And they make it clear everyday that obama has lost the far left, but list that they will vote for him anyway.

Odd how a far left station has so few minorities working in front of the camera....

How many times am Ima have to post this? Reality never means much to the left, if did it, they wouldn't be stupid enough to TRY to assert that FOX News makes you dumber (NEVER WHAT THE ACTUALLY STUDY SAYS), when that SAME STUDY SHOWS THAT MSNBC, PBS, AND NPR, are worse. So by their logic, guess they're the stupidest ones here as they undoubtedly watch or listen to the networks/stations I listed.

It's like they just bombed a pre-school, and then turn around and say "but but, look what Hitler did!":lol:

Ima post this real bolded and big so ignorant, lying lefties, and their related delusional trolls like Starkey and co. can understand it this time......
There were cases with some other news sources as well. Daily consumers of MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR and PBS) were higher (34 points and 25 points respectively) in believing that it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending money raised from foreign sources to support Republican candidates. Daily watchers of network TV news broadcasts were 12 points higher in believing that TARP was signed into law by President Obama, and 11 points higher in believing that most Republicans oppose TARP.

Voters Say Election Full of Misleading and False Information - World Public Opinion

Were you dumb before you started watching Fox or did it gradually happen as your brain atrophied?

• Though the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) concluded that the stimulus legislation has saved or created 2.0-5.2 million jobs, only 8% of voters thought most economists who had studied it concluded that the stimulus legislation had created or saved several million jobs. Most (68%) believed that economists estimate that it only created or saved a few jobs and 20% even believed that it resulted in job losses.
• Though the CBO concluded that the health reform law would reduce the budget deficit, 53% of voters thought most economists have concluded that health reform will increase the deficit.
• Though the Department of Commerce says that the US economy began to recover from recession in the third quarter of 2009 and has continued to grow since then, only 44% of voters thought the economy is starting to recover, while 55% thought the economy is still getting worse.
• Though the National Academy of Sciences has concluded that climate change is occurring, 45% of voters thought most scientists think climate change is not occurring (12%) or that scientists are evenly divided (33%).

Thanks Fox....Mission accomplished

Those who watched Fox News almost daily were significantly more likely than those who never watched it to believe that most economists estimate the stimulus caused job losses (12 points more likely),
most economists have estimated the health care law will worsen the deficit (31 points), the economy is getting worse (26 points),
most scientists do not agree that climate change is occurring (30 points),
the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts (14 points), their own income taxes have gone up (14 points),
the auto bailout only occurred under Obama (13 points),
when TARP came up for a vote most Republicans opposed it (12 points)
and that it is not clear that Obama was born in the United States (31 points).
The effect was also not simply a function of partisan bias, as people who voted Democratic and watched Fox News were also more likely to have such misinformation than those who did not watch it--though by a lesser margin than those who voted Republican.

It was hysterical to watch them piss themselves when "the rich" got treated fairly.

You mean like when conservative Joe Scarborough was mocking this bill for its budget busting 900 billion dollar price tag?

That's all you have? Jeezus, you should be embarassed.

You mean like when conservative Joe Scarborough was mocking this bill for its budget busting 900 billion dollar price tag?

Who
What
Where
When

Got a link?

Now why would I need a link to something you just claimed you watch?? lol, dumbass.

Were you dumb before you started watching Fox or did it gradually happen as your brain atrophied?

Still shootin blanks I see. Any legitimate rebuttal? Or are we gonna crawl back under our rock now.....

In other words, you can't refute my facts either.

Next!

Here lefties! Cmon back, stop running scared from my OP.

So far 2 forum lefties have embarrassed themselves by being unable to refute THEIR OWN LOGIC PERTAINING TO THIS SUBJECT THAT MAKES THEM BY FAR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE HERE.

Again, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, all DWARF FOX.

Any real responses? Or do I need to add more of yall to my lil list?

Next!

You didn't refute the original fact of the study. All you did was to pick out the exceptions to the rule,

the rule being that people who watched Foxnews the most were the most misinformed.

Next!

You didn't refute the original fact of the study. All you did was to pick out the exceptions to the rule,

the rule being that people who watched Foxnews the most were the most misinformed.

.......You really are illiterate huh. MSNBC, PBS, AND NPR ALL DWARF FOX IN THAT CATEGORY. THEIR VIEWERS ARE CLEARLY THE MOST MISINFORMED. FOX aint the worst by far.

Next!

.......You really are illiterate huh. MSNBC, PBS, AND NPR ALL DWARF FOX IN THAT CATEGORY. THEIR VIEWERS ARE CLEARLY THE MOST MISINFORMED. FOX aint the worst by far.

From your own link. The actual study:

For each topic, the news source with the lowest level of misinformation among its daily consumers was as follows:
•
most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus legislation saved or created only a few jobs or caused job losses: MSNBC, 65% misinformed
•
among economists who have estimated the effect of the health reform law, more think it will increase the deficit: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 38%
•
the bank bailout legislation (TARP) was passed and signed into law under Pres. Obama: MSNBC, 38%
•
the US economy is getting worse: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 34%
•
the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts: MSNBC, 34%
•
the bailout of GM and Chrysler occurred under President Obama only: MSNBC, 32%
•
since January 2009 the respondent’s federal income taxes have actually gone up: MSNBC, 27%
•
it is unclear whether Obama was born in the US—or, Obama was not born in the US: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 24%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, Democrats were opposed or divided: Fox News, 21%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, most Republicans opposed it: CNN, 28%
•
it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending foreign money to back Republicans: Fox News, 23%
•
most scientists think climate change is not occurring or views are divided evenly: MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), both 20%

As you can see, in only 2 of the 12 topics were Foxnews viewers the least misinformed.

From your own link. The actual study:

For each topic, the news source with the lowest level of misinformation among its daily consumers was as follows:
•
most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus legislation saved or created only a few jobs or caused job losses: MSNBC, 65% misinformed
•
among economists who have estimated the effect of the health reform law, more think it will increase the deficit: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 38%
•
the bank bailout legislation (TARP) was passed and signed into law under Pres. Obama: MSNBC, 38%
•
the US economy is getting worse: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 34%
•
the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts: MSNBC, 34%
•
the bailout of GM and Chrysler occurred under President Obama only: MSNBC, 32%
•
since January 2009 the respondent’s federal income taxes have actually gone up: MSNBC, 27%
•
it is unclear whether Obama was born in the US—or, Obama was not born in the US: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 24%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, Democrats were opposed or divided: Fox News, 21%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, most Republicans opposed it: CNN, 28%
•
it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending foreign money to back Republicans: Fox News, 23%
•
most scientists think climate change is not occurring or views are divided evenly: MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), both 20%

As you can see, in only 2 of the 12 topics were Foxnews viewers the least misinformed.

I just reread that whole article, nowhere did I see what you just wrote, or the %. Are you seriously making shit up now?

Roller-Derby-Scoreboard-Deluxe_4-2.png

Fox viewers do seem marginally more misiformed than non-Fox viewers.

But TV itself is the great SATAN of misinformation.

Fox el al, are merely his minions.

They are far more misinformed.

The study sites many examples of their misinformation.

Its not stupidity to be misinformed but it is stupidity to defend your misinformer.

Here lefties! Cmon back, stop running scared from my OP.

So far 2 forum lefties have embarrassed themselves by being unable to refute THEIR OWN LOGIC PERTAINING TO THIS SUBJECT THAT MAKES THEM BY FAR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE HERE.

Again, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, all DWARF FOX.

Any real responses? Or do I need to add more of yall to my lil list?

The larger question is not what some anonymous Fox or MSNBC viewers believe to be fact. But what YOU believe to be fact. I will go first then you can ask me what I believe to be true.....

1. Did the Stimulus create jobs?
2. Has the economy improved the last six quarters?
3. Did Republicans support TARP?
4. Does Global Warming exist?

So, what I'm asking is not whether Fox viewers are informed...but are YOU informed?

Forum List

Back