Sad/false lefty FOX cherry picking exposed (MSNBC, PBS, NPR make you STUPIDEST)

rightwinger wrote:
1. Did the Stimulus create jobs?
Virtually none, definitely way too few to make passing it worth it.
2. Has the economy improved the last six quarters?
Somewhat, we're hardly outta the woods tho.
3. Did Republicans support TARP?
Some did, some didn't if I remember correctly

4. Does Global Warming exist?
It's gotten HOW COLD IN FLORIDA LATELY? It's mostly BS.
So, what I'm asking is not whether Fox viewers are informed...but are YOU informed?
Yup.

.......You really are illiterate huh. MSNBC, PBS, AND NPR ALL DWARF FOX IN THAT CATEGORY. THEIR VIEWERS ARE CLEARLY THE MOST MISINFORMED. FOX aint the worst by far.

From your own link. The actual study:

For each topic, the news source with the lowest level of misinformation among its daily consumers was as follows:
•
most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus legislation saved or created only a few jobs or caused job losses: MSNBC, 65% misinformed
•
among economists who have estimated the effect of the health reform law, more think it will increase the deficit: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 38%
•
the bank bailout legislation (TARP) was passed and signed into law under Pres. Obama: MSNBC, 38%
•
the US economy is getting worse: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 34%
•
the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts: MSNBC, 34%
•
the bailout of GM and Chrysler occurred under President Obama only: MSNBC, 32%
•
since January 2009 the respondent’s federal income taxes have actually gone up: MSNBC, 27%
•
it is unclear whether Obama was born in the US—or, Obama was not born in the US: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 24%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, Democrats were opposed or divided: Fox News, 21%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, most Republicans opposed it: CNN, 28%
•
it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending foreign money to back Republicans: Fox News, 23%
•
most scientists think climate change is not occurring or views are divided evenly: MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), both 20%

As you can see, in only 2 of the 12 topics were Foxnews viewers the least misinformed.

I just reread that whole article, nowhere did I see what you just wrote, or the %. Are you seriously making shit up now?

No, Shitdick, I'm quoting from the actual .pdf of the actual study, you pathetic brain damaged wingnut zomboid.

From your own link. The actual study:

For each topic, the news source with the lowest level of misinformation among its daily consumers was as follows:
•
most economists who have studied it estimate that the stimulus legislation saved or created only a few jobs or caused job losses: MSNBC, 65% misinformed
•
among economists who have estimated the effect of the health reform law, more think it will increase the deficit: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 38%
•
the bank bailout legislation (TARP) was passed and signed into law under Pres. Obama: MSNBC, 38%
•
the US economy is getting worse: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 34%
•
the stimulus legislation did not include any tax cuts: MSNBC, 34%
•
the bailout of GM and Chrysler occurred under President Obama only: MSNBC, 32%
•
since January 2009 the respondent’s federal income taxes have actually gone up: MSNBC, 27%
•
it is unclear whether Obama was born in the US—or, Obama was not born in the US: Public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), 24%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, Democrats were opposed or divided: Fox News, 21%
•
when TARP came up for a vote, most Republicans opposed it: CNN, 28%
•
it was proven that the US Chamber of Commerce was spending foreign money to back Republicans: Fox News, 23%
•
most scientists think climate change is not occurring or views are divided evenly: MSNBC and public broadcasting (NPR or PBS), both 20%

As you can see, in only 2 of the 12 topics were Foxnews viewers the least misinformed.

I just reread that whole article, nowhere did I see what you just wrote, or the %. Are you seriously making shit up now?

No, Shitdick, I'm quoting from the actual .pdf of the actual study, you pathetic brain damaged wingnut zomboid.

No, you're not, cuz like I said, I just reread that article, those percentages, and sentences were NOT there.

If you wanna troll, take it to those forums hack.

rightwinger wrote:
1. Did the Stimulus create jobs?
Virtually none, definitely way too few to make passing it worth it.
2. Has the economy improved the last six quarters?
Somewhat, we're hardly outta the woods tho.

Some did, some didn't if I remember correctly

4. Does Global Warming exist?
It's gotten HOW COLD IN FLORIDA LATELY? It's mostly BS.
So, what I'm asking is not whether Fox viewers are informed...but are YOU informed?
Yup.

Well you proved one thing.....you are dumber than the average FoxNews viewer. You got only half correct according to the source you posted in your OP

The Stimulus created 3 million jobs according to the nonpartisan CBO

Like most right wingers, you are incapable of telling the difference between weather and climate

Last edited:

No, you're not, cuz like I said, I just reread that article, those percentages, and sentences were NOT there.

If you wanna troll, take it to those forums hack.

Voters Say Election Full of Misleading and False Information
December 9, 2010
Poll Also Finds Voters Were Misinformed on Key Issues

Full report(PDF)Questionnaire with Findings, Methodology (PDF)

Right off the front page of your link. Did I make the link to the study big enough for you?

lol where do these people come from????!!!!

lol, guess I have to post this again and again and again.

Alternet: Soros-Funded Study Says Fox Viewers Are “Stupid”
Posted by Dana Loesch Dec 18th 2010 at 4:58 am in Soros, media bias | Comments (113) No! A Soros-funded study says that Fox viewers are stupid? I AM SHOCKED.

Does Alternet actually research things for conflict of interest before they skip to their keyboards? Says Alternet:

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

[...]

The body of evidence that Fox News is nothing but a propaganda machine dedicated to lies is growing by the day.

The first thing I do when I see one of these outfits release a study like WorldPublicOpinion.org is to go and see who bankrolls them. This study was too comical not to, and lo, it took all of two clicks to see this:

Soros funded survey
the groups and a graft is located at the site I posted
Look at the third group the WPO thanks. That’s right. The Tides Foundation. And who funds the Tides Foundation? George Soros. Soros has donated millions to the Tides Foundation and Tides Center over the past several years.

read the rest and lots of comments.
Alternet: Soros-Funded Study Says Fox Viewers Are “Stupid” - Big Journalism

Last edited:
• Though the National Academy of Sciences has concluded that climate change is occurring, 45% of voters thought most scientists think climate change is not occurring (12%) or that scientists are evenly divided (33%).

First it was called Global warming.....then when it has been getting colder and people were laughing at them because this sky is falling crowd looked like idiots they had to change it to climate change...This way when it gets too hot or too cold they have their asses covered.

Last edited:
• Though the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) concluded that the stimulus legislation has saved or created 2.0-5.2 million jobs, only 8% of voters thought most economists who had studied it concluded that the stimulus legislation had created or saved several million jobs. Most (68%) believed that economists estimate that it only created or saved a few jobs and 20% even believed that it resulted in job losses.
• Though the CBO concluded that the health reform law would reduce the budget deficit, 53% of voters thought most economists have concluded that health reform will increase the deficit.
• Though the Department of Commerce says that the US economy began to recover from recession in the third quarter of 2009 and has continued to grow since then, only 44% of voters thought the economy is starting to recover, while 55% thought the economy is still getting worse.
• Though the National Academy of Sciences has concluded that climate change is occurring, 45% of voters thought most scientists think climate change is not occurring (12%) or that scientists are evenly divided (33%).

Thanks Fox....Mission accomplished

Yes, mission accomplished is right, you obliviously and obviously cannot think for yourself, and have allowed your msm to convinced you that data they cannot actually produce statistics for ( is it saved OR created btw, I know thats to hard to ponder right?) is fine and a variance of 250% is a great data-set too....yes that makes so much sense, try running your household finances on that garbage data....:lol:

as far obama-care goes, reduce the deficit?...RW are you actually sentient? seriously? Or is this a DNC construct of some sort that posts for you?...do you read? So obama care is deficit neutral? you really must be kidding, in this instance I'd say that the common Fox trash had it exactly right, the know the gov. is full of crap and you buy what the msm tells you to.

humm 9.8% unemployment, GDP falling NOT moving up, no net job creation and obama now becoming a tax relief hawk says maybe again, you don't question, you just soak it up.

Forum List

Back