Larry King: The horny clown retires

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
I never thought Larry King could look or sound more stupid than he usually does, until I saw the horn-dog in his typical clown garb tearing up when telling us all "so long."

His wife has to know her days or number now that Larry has more free time to dip the pen in any available ink.

Do chicks really dig clown garb?!?

:lol:I watched the farewell show last night. Poor poor planning and production and Bill Mahr was downright "twadry and douchebaggy" The only good part is when LK told Bill Clinton he belonged to the "zipper club" I cracked the hell up! :lol:

I never thought Larry King could look or sound more stupid than he usually does, until I saw the horn-dog in his typical clown garb tearing up when telling us all "so long."

His wife has to know her days or number now that Larry has more free time to dip the pen in any available ink.

Do chicks really dig clown garb?!?

I guess chicks do.it's the money that talks not there old enough to be there dad.ahh speaking of that very thing. the hollywood christmas parade i watched last week he was rideing in the parade in this car with his wife,and his very words to the live brodcasters was just that she's young enough to be my daughter.i almost gagged.i never watched his shows.:eek:

:lol:I watched the farewell show last night. Poor poor planning and production and Bill Mahr was downright "twadry and douchebaggy" The only good part is when LK told Bill Clinton he belonged to the "zipper club" I cracked the hell up! :lol:

Did you see the look on Larry's face? :clap2:

Forum List

Back