'S.C. Republican: Aid like feeding strays'

3 reasons:
-Anti-Islam
-Oil
-Finishing Daddy's war

OK, I'll give you oil, but the rest was about $$$. That's it. No WMD, Definitely not spreading democracy - last thing they want is a successful democratic Iraq that has control over its own resources - but oil and $$$.

just thought i would jump in here.....interesting debate.....both sides have good points.....but the question i have is this.....if Iraq was a good deal about the oil.....where the hell is it?.....in another thread the left leaner's there were asking how come we never got any reimbursement from the oil they have for what we have spent over there.....and the right side was saying because it wasnt about the oil.....so where is this oil?.....

Last edited:
To an "insider" working in public education, it would seem the liberal goal is to create an underclass. That's totally okay with them as long as make a buttload of future Democratic voters.

Create an "underclass"? If the way to create an "underclass" is through education and making sure that poor children get at least one good meal a day, then, I guess that's what Democrats want.

Republicans just want to get them born. After that, screw 'em, who cares what happens to 'em. Just DON'T FEED THEM!

Why do Republicans get so upset when you repeat their political positions? It's as if hearing it out loud suddenly makes it bad. Well, it was already bad.

Maybe because we're sick of entitlement junkie assholes thinking people are simply owed something for thier personal upkeep at the expense of others

I agree.

Let's end the oil company subsidies.

And military pensions.

I agree with you on the oil company subsidies, but how is a military pension an entitlement?

it isnt...Chris hates the military....every time he mentions them you can tell.....but yet he will say he supports the troops.....fucking hypocrite....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back