Ryan's to Run: The House Will Have the Best Speaker in History

Nobody finds Pelosi's speaking style more annoying than me.....but she did her job well. Those who say otherwise are uninformed and / or cannot see facts due to partisan assholery.

Now....Ryan is a mush-mouth. He needs to slow down a bit and pronounce every word. Will be be effective in leading the house? I doubt it. His side of the aisle is busted.

"Ryan's to Run: The House Will Have the Best Speaker in History"

That's what you nutters said about boner, LOL.

IF Ryan decides to seek the nomination and gets it, you nutters will be calling him a no good RINO within a month, LOL.

By the way, you might want to go back to school and take an English course or two.

Nobody finds Pelosi's speaking style more annoying than me.....but she did her job well. Those who say otherwise are uninformed and / or cannot see facts due to partisan assholery.

Now....Ryan is a mush-mouth. He needs to slow down a bit and pronounce every word. Will be be effective in leading the house? I doubt it. His side of the aisle is busted.
e02ab9852458553305228423ede3-betty%20white.jpg

IF Ryan decides to seek the nomination and gets it, you nutters will be calling him a no good RINO within a month, LOL.

By the way, you might want to go back to school and take an English course or two.
I am in fact what you would call a RINO. The other thing you obviously don't understand is that "Ryan is to run can" be contracted to "Ryan's to run". A perfectly grammatical way to make future tense. You are obviously far too ignorant to presume to make any recommendations about my English, or anything else for that matter.

Idiot.

I am in fact what you would call a RINO. The other thing you obviously don't understand is that "Ryan is to run can" be contracted to "Ryan's to run". A perfectly grammatical way to make future tense. You are obviously far too ignorant to presume to make any recommendations about my English, or anything else for that matter.

Idiot.
Anacephlic, idiots do have brains

Nice! His district is trending Dem and in a few election cycles we can kick out their #1 guy!

If Ryan becomes speaker, then the House is going to be even more divided and even less will be accomplished than what Boehner did.

Yep..............send in a far right winger to be the person who has to reach across the aisle (because the Speaker has to work with both Dems and Reps).

Never gonna happen, if Ryan is elected, we will have even worse gridlock and partisan bickering.

Nice! His district is trending Dem and in a few election cycles we can kick out their #1 guy!
Yeah, in 2012 Ryan got 55% and in 2014 63%. That's quite a trend there.

Where the hell do people get this stuff?!

Have fun: Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep, Midterm is much different from presidential. All the demographics in the district favor Democrats, once he's unpopular from being Speaker (as is the fate of all Speakers...), he'll be vulnerable and the District will be swingy enough to take him out! The District is rated R+3 for PVI currently. It's the urban, dem friendly areas that are growing there.

Nice win for the Dems here!!

Yeah, in 2012 Ryan got 55% and in 2014 63%. That's quite a trend there.

Where the hell do people get this stuff?!

Have fun: Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep, Midterm is much different from presidential. All the demographics in the district favor Democrats, once he's unpopular from being Speaker (as is the fate of all Speakers...), he'll be vulnerable and the District will be swingy enough to take him out!

Nice win for the Dems here!!
Just click on the link and stop talking out of your ass. The one thing you did get right though is that he will still be Speaker after a few election cycles although will likely not be the GOP's #1. That will be the president.

If Ryan becomes speaker, then the House is going to be even more divided and even less will be accomplished than what Boehner did.

Yep..............send in a far right winger to be the person who has to reach across the aisle (because the Speaker has to work with both Dems and Reps).

Never gonna happen, if Ryan is elected, we will have even worse gridlock and partisan bickering.
You idiots get your stuff straight, you're all over the place. He was just accused by another hack of being a RINO.

You idiots get your stuff straight, you're all over the place. He was just accused by another hack of being a RINO.

I've never called Ryan a RINO. He's one of those right wing idiots who came in with the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back