Carly Fiorina blasts Clinton on Benghazi, playing the "gender card"

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Of course 'Her Thighness Clinton' aka.... The Hilldabeast, wants to hide behind closed doors.

Wonder why that would be?

-Geaux
------------------------------------------------

Ahead of Hillary Clinton's closed-door testimony with the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Thursday, Carly Fiorina is stepping up her criticism of the former secretary of state, saying that Clinton needs to be held responsible for the 2012 terrorist attacks.

Play Video
Fiorina talks foreign policy, campaign

"What has Mrs. Clinton ever been held accountable for?" Fiorina said at a campaign event in Iowa Saturday morning. "I wish for once Mrs. Clinton would be prepared to stand and be held accountable for the murder of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya."

However, Fiorina said that because the interview sessions are conducted behind closed doors, the public may not get much out of the hearing.

Carly Fiorina blasts Clinton on Benghazi, playing the "gender card" - CBS News

How is she to blame for the attacks ?

Republicans just make shit up!

It's amazing, one thread all the conservatives say u can't blame bush for 911, in another thread HILLARY killed the ambassador wh Her bare hands .

How is she to blame for the attacks ?

Republicans just make shit up!

It's amazing, one thread all the conservatives say u can't blame bush for 911, in another thread HILLARY killed the ambassador wh Her bare hands .

How? I guess we'll just have to find out. But doing so behind closed doors doesn't actually scream transparency, Speaking of which, didn't Obama promise just that on the campaign trails? You know, the public will have a chance to view all proposed laws before voting. The public could review White House visitors to see Obama

Still waiting.........

-Geaux

Voters are seeing right through that phony.

"Fiorina rose to second place nationwide in the CNN/ORC poll immediately following the debate. But in the weeks since, her campaign has appeared to lose steam. A Fox News poll from mid-October puts Fiorina in fourth place, drawing just 5% support from Republicans."

Behind closed doors!?

The republicans have been running these sham investigations . If it's behind closed doors, that's on them.

Plus isn't this now about "emails". Even the GOP has abandoned the Bengazhi witchunt.

They will claim any kind of b.s. if they think they can make it sound plausible to the American people.

Me personally? I'm kind of tired of this whole thing that hasn't turned up anything, but kinda glad to see the GOP keep tearing themselves and showing how incompetent they are.

Of course 'Her Thighness Clinton' aka.... The Hilldabeast, wants to hide behind closed doors.

-Geaux

Ahead of Hillary Clinton's closed-door testimony with the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Thursday, Carly Fiorina is stepping up her criticism of the former secretary of state, saying that Clinton needs to be held responsible for the 2012 terrorist attacks.

Play Video

"What has Mrs. Clinton ever been held accountable for?" Fiorina said at a campaign event in Iowa Saturday morning. "I wish for once Mrs. Clinton would be prepared to stand and be held accountable for the murder of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya."

However, Fiorina said that because the interview sessions are conducted behind closed doors, the public may not get much out of the hearing.

Is this the same Carly Fiorina who didn't pay $487,410 in debts and $30,000 in wages to the widow of her poll manager (who dropped dead during her senate campaign 5 years ago)? Not until she applied to run for POTUS earlier this year? THAT Carly?

How Carly Fiorina Screwed Her Campaign Staff—and Paid Herself First

The same Carly Fiorina who doesn't mention that the miscarriage on video was not a Planned Parenthood abortion? So you believe anything that spills from this bitch's twisted face and mouth?

Carly makes me laugh. Her biggest accomplishment is running HP, a job she got fired from. But only after laying off thousands of hard working Americans !

-Geaux

Play Video

Is this the same Carly Fiorina who didn't pay $487,410 in debts and $30,000 in wages to the widow of her poll manager (who dropped dead during her senate campaign 5 years ago)? Not until she applied to run for POTUS earlier this year? THAT Carly?

Back to point. She's calling out Her Thighness on the filtering of her testimony

-Geaux

-Geaux

Play Video

Back to point. She's calling out Her Thighness on the filtering of her testimony

-Geaux

Back to the reality: She lies and cheats people. No cred.

Carly makes me laugh. Her biggest accomplishment is running HP, a job she got fired from. But only after laying off thousands of hard working Americans !

I truly suspect she "blew" her way into that CEO job before she blew it.

-Geaux

Play Video

-Geaux

How is HILLARY in control of that ? She's just a witness.

Republicans are trying to make it sound like Hillary actually authorized and financed the attack on Benghazi.

Wonder why nobody talks about how the Republicans refused to increase security spending over there?

Fiorina lied through her teeth on the debate about planned parenthood. I understand she lost a child and I'm sorry, but
she seems very mean and angry.

Man Bush put us in two wars, and bankrupted the country and were talking about Hilary's emails and Benghazi. Wow.

Republicans are trying to make it sound like Hillary actually authorized and financed the attack on Benghazi.

Wonder why nobody talks about how the Republicans refused to increase security spending over there?

She was there , undercover.:uhoh3:

Carly played the chick card vs trump at the debate . " women all over the country heard what u said " . After trump mentioned her sour puss face .

Fiorina lied through her teeth on the debate about planned parenthood. I understand she lost a child and I'm sorry, but
she seems very mean and angry.

Man Bush put us in two wars, and bankrupted the country and were talking about Hilary's emails and Benghazi. Wow.

Yeah............lying about PP and trying to equate cannabis with heroin.

I wouldn't vote for anyone who has trouble with telling the truth.

-Geaux

Play Video

The OP is wrong!

Hillary had to fight the Benghazi Committee to have her hearing made public. Therefore, her hearing will be publicly televised on Thursday.

Airing LIVE Thursday, Oct 22 10:00am EDT on C-SPAN3.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Play Video

-Geaux

Back to the reality: She lies and cheats people. No cred.

Really?

liagra.jpg

Forum List

Back