Ryan's to Run: The House Will Have the Best Speaker in History

Nice! His district is trending Dem and in a few election cycles we can kick out their #1 guy!
Yeah, in 2012 Ryan got 55% and in 2014 63%. That's quite a trend there.

Where the hell do people get this stuff?!

Have fun: Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep, Midterm is much different from presidential. All the demographics in the district favor Democrats, once he's unpopular from being Speaker (as is the fate of all Speakers...), he'll be vulnerable and the District will be swingy enough to take him out!

Nice win for the Dems here!!
Just click on the link and stop talking out of your ass. The one thing you did get right though is that he will still be Speaker after a few election cycles although will likely not be the GOP's #1. That will be the president.

Never said he'll still be speaker, just that he'll become unpopular from his tenure as Speaker. I realize 2014 was a GOP wave and 2012 wasn't. That doesn't change the fact that WI-1 is urbanizing quickly. Ryan's time in the House might be very limited with this move.

And I doubt we'll be seeing a GOP president anytime soon, lol. The Demographics are even WORSE for Republicans in that respect.

Nice! His district is trending Dem and in a few election cycles we can kick out their #1 guy!
Yeah, in 2012 Ryan got 55% and in 2014 63%. That's quite a trend there.

Where the hell do people get this stuff?!

Have fun: Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep, Midterm is much different from presidential. All the demographics in the district favor Democrats, once he's unpopular from being Speaker (as is the fate of all Speakers...), he'll be vulnerable and the District will be swingy enough to take him out!

Nice win for the Dems here!!
Just click on the link and stop talking out of your ass. The one thing you did get right though is that he will still be Speaker after a few election cycles although will likely not be the GOP's #1. That will be the president.

Never said he'll still be speaker, just that he'll become unpopular from his tenure as Speaker. I realize 2014 was a GOP wave and 2012 wasn't. That doesn't change the fact that WI-1 is urbanizing quickly. Ryan's time in the House might be very limited with this move.

And I doubt we'll be seeing a GOP president anytime soon, lol. The Demographics are even WORSE for Republicans in that respect.
Between you and the old biker guy, I've had enough nonsense for one evening.

Where the hell do you morons get these things and why do you feel compelled to discuss that to which you are clueless?

Did you know Ryan wanted to raid the employee funded railroad union pension fund? He planned to spend their money and dump them into the suck ass Social Security system. Does that sound very conservative to you?

Nobody finds Pelosi's speaking style more annoying than me.....but she did her job well.

Wasn't part of her job to read bills before they passed?
It never ceases to amaze my how intellectually lazy some people are to still try to get mileage out of that ludicrously out-of-context quote. Pathetic, yet sadly predictable.

What never ceases to amaze me is how intellectually lazy some people are, unwilling to answer a simple question just because it's detrimental to their agenda, and instead deflect to name calling and mud slinging.

Forum List

Back