Ryan.."My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida"

Just like Ryan using his dad's SS death benefits to pay his way through college but he plans on cutting SS

:cuckoo:

SO I take it YOU don't want the ordinary worker to KEEP all the money paid into SS/Medicare which is what Ryan wants but you don't??

You evidently don't believe the ordinary American worker is smart enough to know that
after starting out at $30,000 a year increasing at 2% for 40 years over $400,000 is paid by the worker and his employer.
Right now the worker won't see any of that.

But Ryan like most smart people want that worker to accumulate over $777,000 and as much as $2 million ... then when retires uses that money for retirement and health care!

Is that wrong what Ryan/Me and most SMART people want for American workers???

Are you against people saving their money with the aid of automatic deductions going to a savings account directed by the worker??
What' s wrong with that?

I forgot to use Sarcastic Font.

:eusa_shifty:

Sorry... I did what I accuse others of.. "Jumping to conclusions"! Sorry!

The Ryan Medicare voucher plan would allow private health insurance companies to cherry pick the most healthy seniors, leaving least healthy seniors in government Medicare - which would make it unsustainable and wreck it. Hence, leaving the least healthy seniors out in the cold. Sooo, the video showing granny being thrown off the cliff still applies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnE83A1Z4U&feature=player_embedded]The Agenda Project: Granny Off the Cliff - YouTube[/ame]

SO I take it YOU don't want the ordinary worker to KEEP all the money paid into SS/Medicare which is what Ryan wants but you don't??

You evidently don't believe the ordinary American worker is smart enough to know that
after starting out at $30,000 a year increasing at 2% for 40 years over $400,000 is paid by the worker and his employer.
Right now the worker won't see any of that.

But Ryan like most smart people want that worker to accumulate over $777,000 and as much as $2 million ... then when retires uses that money for retirement and health care!

Is that wrong what Ryan/Me and most SMART people want for American workers???

Are you against people saving their money with the aid of automatic deductions going to a savings account directed by the worker??
What' s wrong with that?

I forgot to use Sarcastic Font.

:eusa_shifty:

Sorry... I did what I accuse others of.. "Jumping to conclusions"! Sorry!

This is more fun than a person should be allowed to have.

He's a career politician who has gotten rich by being the consummate and incredibly dishonest Washington insider.

While his new found friend is supported by Adelson, Mrs Ryan's little boy Paul is suported by the Kochs.

Paul Ryan vice president pick: Koch brothers have his back - POLITICO.com

Someday, you rw's will be able to tell your grand kids that you sold them out to the highest bidder.
You do realize that you are voting for the ONLY MAN in the race who has cut 700 billion dollars from medicare, right?

who is selling out the grandkids?

:eusa_eh:

He's a career politician who has gotten rich by being the consummate and incredibly dishonest Washington insider.

While his new found friend is supported by Adelson, Mrs Ryan's little boy Paul is suported by the Kochs.

Paul Ryan vice president pick: Koch brothers have his back - POLITICO.com

Someday, you rw's will be able to tell your grand kids that you sold them out to the highest bidder.
You do realize that you are voting for the ONLY MAN in the race who has cut 700 billion dollars from medicare, right?
who is selling out the grandkids?

:eusa_eh:

Not true! Peddle your retarded bullshit somewhere else.

It is one thing to be mistaken. It is another thing to mislead. It is yet another to deceive.

Romney's entire campaign is built on deception.

Obama did not take 700 billion from Medicare.
Obama did not remove the work requirement from welfare.
Obama did not wage war on religion.
Obama did not say that business owners are not to be credited with their success.

It is all deception. Followed by whining when Obama fires back.

The Ryan Medicare voucher plan would allow private health insurance companies to cherry pick the most healthy seniors, leaving least healthy seniors in government Medicare - which would make it unsustainable and wreck it. Hence, leaving the least healthy seniors out in the cold. Sooo, the video showing granny being thrown off the cliff still applies.

The Agenda Project: Granny Off the Cliff - YouTube

Why are you spamming, Lakookoo?

I smacked that shit down in the other thread you tried using that lame-assed argument:

The VBP(Value Based Purchasing) program is budget neutral however; all subsection (D) hospitals will have a reduction in the base payment rate, excluding IME, DSH and outlier payments, for all DRGs to fund the incentive pool. The payment reductions will occur irrespective of whether or not a hospital receives an incentive payment. The schedule for the reductions is as follows: FY 2013 (1 percent), FY 2014 (1.25 percent), FY 2015 (1.5 percent), FY 2016 (1.75 percent) and FY 2017 and beyond (2 percent). The measures included in the initial year of the program will be a subset of those measures already reported for the current Pay for Reporting program. In FY 2014, outcome and efficiency measures will be included. All efficiency measures will be risk-adjusted for factors such as age, sex, race, severity of illness and other factors the Secretary deems appropriate. Readmission measures will not be included in the VBP program as they are addressed in a separate readmission payment policy.
https://www.aamc.org/advocacy/medic...ospital_quality_provisions_under_the_aca.html

This is what happens with the ACA

:eusa_hand:

Just like Ryan using his dad's SS death benefits to pay his way through college but he plans on cutting SS

:cuckoo:

A lot of so-called "fiscal conservatives" have no problem when receive those benefits and taking advantage of government programs, they only have a problem with "those people" receiving the very same benefits and government programs. In short they tend to be full of shit and outright hypocrites..

It is one thing to be mistaken. It is another thing to mislead. It is yet another to deceive.

Romney's entire campaign is built on deception.

Obama did not take 700 billion from Medicare.
Obama did not remove the work requirement from welfare.
Obama did not wage war on religion.
Obama did not say that business owners are not to be credited with their success.

It is all deception. Followed by whining when Obama fires back.

You're right. It's 400 Billion, but what's 300B among friends. Right?

He granted waivers, that weren't allowed in the legislation that called for work requirements
Don't believe me? Ask the authors of the Bill:
“The Administration’s unprecedented efforts to undo welfare reforms that resulted in higher earnings and employment for low-income Americans cannot be allowed to stand,” Camp said in a statement Wednesday. “This legislation, which I expect the House to consider in the coming days, simply reaffirms what the law already says – that the work requirements at the heart of welfare reform may not be waived
Congressional Republicans Move to Block HHS Welfare Waivers

Hyperbole agreed

And even more hyperbole of a quote taken out of context.

:thup:

Medi-care,medi-caid, social security, Amtrak, the postal service,commie-care..............

Dese dont needz no fixin loweezy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on 60 minutes for trying to hide the fact that Ryan and his mother have theirs and to hell with everyone else.

Did any of you watching 60 Minutes Last night see where Ryan said "My mom is a Medicare Senior in florida"???
Video: Romney, Ryan play offense on Medicare in 60 Minutes appearance « Hot Air

So Ryan is going to push his OWN Mom off Medicare as all Democrat/Obamatrons keep screaming?

YET Obama is the one that's cutting $716 BILLION from Medicare!

Simple facts regarding Ryan/Medicare/SS...
A) Going to shout folks: NO ONE OVER 55 WILL HAVE ANY CHANGES IN MEDICARE!"

B) Ryan's plan is to EXPAND what over 23% of the 50 million on Medicare already do!!!
USE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS.. which are the best innovation that came from
Bush's 2003 (along with consolidating from 200 contractors to 20) Medicare Modernization ACT!!!

MA plans have so many advantages over the traditional Fee For Service plan starting with
and I KNOW... NOT having to pay the Part B premium of $96.40 each month!!!

So YEA... RYAN wants to destroy Medicare including throwing his Mom over the cliff!

Where the hell have you been? Ryans plan for Medicare will not affect his mother because she is over 55. It will not affect us who are under 55 now but will affect my children and grand-children so it does affect me. My children's medicare will cost them more and deliver less. It will put medicare in the hands of private healthcare system for profit, It will not affect him either because he have the evil government retirement and medical care."

ROMNEY/RYAN, KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OF MY CHILDREN'S MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back