Ryan.."My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida"

I wouldn't/don't agree with this plan for people under 55. If you are 54/2 and only 8-11 yrs. from retirement, you're screwed. And the voucher is a bad idea if it is worth such a small amount. I don't have a problem with a better phased in plan for people under 45 or so but as it is, I don't like the plan. I also am not terribly fond of the way Medicare works. I'm retired military and am supposed to get free med. care for life. I have to still pay a $120 per month Medicare premium like every other senior (when we can least afford premiums) and use Tricare to make up the difference Medicare doesn't pay. I have a problem with having to pay premiums when free med. care was the promise. And when you are 65 or over you are less able to supplement your inome than you were when you were younger and not paying any premium if you were retired military. Sucks!

Asshole.

I am asking you to provide more info. I have not heard anything about Ryan being a beneficiary of SS. My understanding is that he grew up wealthy. Am I wrong?

His dad was an attorney, and the S/S benefits helped Ryan for two years. From age 16 to age 18. He worked his way to success, while attending school and acquiring a double major; one in economics and one n political science, all the while working part time jobs to help himself achieve his goals.

They were talking on The Five how the rest of Ryan's response was edited out, which was info most people should hear to be well informed...of course they covered their ass by having the entire interview online, but the majority of people won't see it.

Just like Ryan using his dad's SS death benefits to pay his way through college but he plans on cutting SS

:cuckoo:

A lot of so-called "fiscal conservatives" have no problem when receive those benefits and taking advantage of government programs, they only have a problem with "those people" receiving the very same benefits and government programs. In short they tend to be full of shit and outright hypocrites..

One can believe the program should be changed or eliminated, but until it is, everyone that has a legitimate claim to benefits are entitled to them.

What is hypocritical is to call for more taxes on the rich, then park your yacht in another state.

Asshole.

I am asking you to provide more info. I have not heard anything about Ryan being a beneficiary of SS. My understanding is that he grew up wealthy. Am I wrong?

His dad was an attorney, and the S/S benefits helped Ryan for two years. From age 16 to age 18. He worked his way to success, while attending school and acquiring a double major; one in economics and one n political science, all the while working part time jobs to help himself achieve his goals.

He drove an Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile! I kid you not!

Paul Ryan spent a summer in the Oscar Mayer weinermobile - State of the Union - YouTube

In case someone doesn't already know it, Ryan is lying.

He grew up with money and his mommie does NOT have to rely on Medicare.

Anyone surprised that he'd lie about his own mother?

Me neither.

Al Sharpton can be sure to splain all this to befuddled progressives in his clear and concise ebonics....................

Did any of you watching 60 Minutes Last night see where Ryan said "My mom is a Medicare Senior in florida"???
Video: Romney, Ryan play offense on Medicare in 60 Minutes appearance « Hot Air

So Ryan is going to push his OWN Mom off Medicare as all Democrat/Obamatrons keep screaming?

YET Obama is the one that's cutting $716 BILLION from Medicare!

Simple facts regarding Ryan/Medicare/SS...
A) Going to shout folks: NO ONE OVER 55 WILL HAVE ANY CHANGES IN MEDICARE!"

B) Ryan's plan is to EXPAND what over 23% of the 50 million on Medicare already do!!!
USE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS.. which are the best innovation that came from
Bush's 2003 (along with consolidating from 200 contractors to 20) Medicare Modernization ACT!!!

MA plans have so many advantages over the traditional Fee For Service plan starting with
and I KNOW... NOT having to pay the Part B premium of $96.40 each month!!!

So YEA... RYAN wants to destroy Medicare including throwing his Mom over the cliff!

Yeah, and? He makes sure his mom is taken care of and screws me.

Your point, shill?

I wouldn't/don't agree with this plan for people under 55. If you are 54/2 and only 8-11 yrs. from retirement, you're screwed. And the voucher is a bad idea if it is worth such a small amount. I don't have a problem with a better phased in plan for people under 45 or so but as it is, I don't like the plan. I also am not terribly fond of the way Medicare works. I'm retired military and am supposed to get free med. care for life. I have to still pay a $120 per month Medicare premium like every other senior (when we can least afford premiums) and use Tricare to make up the difference Medicare doesn't pay. I have a problem with having to pay premiums when free med. care was the promise. And when you are 65 or over you are less able to supplement your inome than you were when you were younger and not paying any premium if you were retired military. Sucks!
You do realize that at 54 1/2, you can elect to stay with traditional Medicare? It isn't an either or proposition.

Did any of you watching 60 Minutes Last night see where Ryan said "My mom is a Medicare Senior in florida"???

So Ryan is going to push his OWN Mom off Medicare as all Democrat/Obamatrons keep screaming?

B) Ryan's plan is to EXPAND what over 23% of the 50 million on Medicare already do!!!
Bush's 2003 (along with consolidating from 200 contractors to 20) Medicare Modernization ACT!!!

MA plans have so many advantages over the traditional Fee For Service plan starting with

So YEA... RYAN wants to destroy Medicare including throwing his Mom over the cliff!

Your point, shill?
You won't be screwed in any manner at all. Shill....

Unless of course you vote for Obama. The only man to have actually plundered the Medicare program.

Last edited:

Your point, shill?

Unless of course you vote for Obama. The only man to have actually plundered the Medicare program.

poor liar... i do believe if you do the slightest bit of homework it was shrub who invaded the programand shrub who pushed it over the edge with medicare part b.

but it's not like you know anything. and thanks for not addressing the actual point i raised.

Your point, shill?

poor liar... i do believe if you do the slightest bit of homework it was shrub who invaded the programand shrub who pushed it over the edge with medicare part b.

but it's not like you know anything. and thanks for not addressing the actual point i raised.
wow, how can you be so stupid? Obamacare was NOT started by George Bush. It is Obamacare that has plundered 700+ billion from medicare.

Seems your the liar. Not surprising. I think I'm going to have to change My sig line.

Forum List

Back