Ryan.."My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida"

Did any of you watching 60 Minutes Last night see where Ryan said "My mom is a Medicare Senior in florida"???
Video: Romney, Ryan play offense on Medicare in 60 Minutes appearance « Hot Air

So Ryan is going to push his OWN Mom off Medicare as all Democrat/Obamatrons keep screaming?

These politicians would do anything for a vote. He can afford to provide heath care for his mother, anyway. He can easily get her off Medicaid and screw others while paying for his mothers care.

That 700 billion Obama wants to cut from Medicare is also in the Ryan Plan...

The Dem plan to reduceMedicare spending is to reduce all health care costs- Romneycare shows that works- 2% cost rises annually NOW. (FRONTLINE)

He's a career politician who has gotten rich by being the consummate and incredibly dishonest Washington insider.

While his new found friend is supported by Adelson, Mrs Ryan's little boy Paul is suported by the Kochs.

Paul Ryan vice president pick: Koch brothers have his back - POLITICO.com

Someday, you rw's will be able to tell your grand kids that you sold them out to the highest bidder.

You're a bigger idiot than I thought, and a flaming partisan hack, too!

Paul Ryan is worth less than half of the AVERAGE Congressman, and he started out pretty well off. I don't see him lining his pockets while in DC...

Paul Ryan (R-Wis), 2010 | Personal Finance Disclosure | OpenSecrets

Did any of you watching 60 Minutes Last night see where Ryan said "My mom is a Medicare Senior in florida"???

So Ryan is going to push his OWN Mom off Medicare as all Democrat/Obamatrons keep screaming?

YET Obama is the one that's cutting $716 BILLION from Medicare!

Simple facts regarding Ryan/Medicare/SS...
A) Going to shout folks: NO ONE OVER 55 WILL HAVE ANY CHANGES IN MEDICARE!"

B) Ryan's plan is to EXPAND what over 23% of the 50 million on Medicare already do!!!
USE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS.. which are the best innovation that came from
Bush's 2003 (along with consolidating from 200 contractors to 20) Medicare Modernization ACT!!!

MA plans have so many advantages over the traditional Fee For Service plan starting with
and I KNOW... NOT having to pay the Part B premium of $96.40 each month!!!

So YEA... RYAN wants to destroy Medicare including throwing his Mom over the cliff!

Where the hell have you been? Ryans plan for Medicare will not affect his mother because she is over 55. It will not affect us who are under 55 now but will affect my children and grand-children so it does affect me. My children's medicare will cost them more and deliver less. It will put medicare in the hands of private healthcare system for profit, It will not affect him either because he have the evil government retirement and medical care."

ROMNEY/RYAN, KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OF MY CHILDREN'S MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY.

You dumb, greedy BITCH! Medicare, like Social Security, was sold to us as a measure of last resort, not a government-funded retirement plan. It was to take care of those unfortunates who failed to provide for their own security in their old age. Your fucking lazy kids have an obligation to take care of themselves, not suck at the government tit like their Mama.

Fucking LEECH!

B) Ryan's plan is to EXPAND what over 23% of the 50 million on Medicare already do!!!
Bush's 2003 (along with consolidating from 200 contractors to 20) Medicare Modernization ACT!!!

MA plans have so many advantages over the traditional Fee For Service plan starting with

So YEA... RYAN wants to destroy Medicare including throwing his Mom over the cliff!

Yeah, and? He makes sure his mom is taken care of and screws me.

Your point, shill?

You're supposed to be a big-time lawyer, Jillian. Are you telling us that your practice is such a failure that you must rely on Social Security and Medicare to get through your 'retirement'?

Another fucking liberal fail!

These politicians would do anything for a vote. He can afford to provide heath care for his mother, anyway. He can easily get her off Medicaid and screw others while paying for his mothers care.

HOW in the world can you offer an opinion IF YOU DON'T know the difference BETWEEN
Medicare and Medicaid!
Ryan's MOM.. is over 55.
Ryan's MOM is ON Medicare NOT Medicaid!

Really I'd like to see you apologize for your totally 100% ERROR!
But you won't because that takes an intelligence that apparently you don't have!

HOW in the world can you offer an opinion IF YOU DON'T know the difference BETWEEN
Medicare and Medicaid!
Ryan's MOM.. is over 55.
Ryan's MOM is ON Medicare NOT Medicaid!

Really I'd like to see you apologize for your totally 100% ERROR!
But you won't because that takes an intelligence that apparently you don't have!

I'll tell ya how

:eusa_whistle:

motivatoraussieirreleva.jpg

ROFLMAO!! So you won't pay the $96.40 a month? That goes to medicare. Are you suggesting medicare will cease to exist? Under Ryans' plan that will actually happen and you will be thrown into private insurance market with a voucher. No one, absolutely no one, believes this voucher will cover the needs of seniors.

So no one over 55 will have any changes? Great, so you are trying to get seniors to throw their kids under the bus?

Good luck with that! Would even a conservative be so low?

Forum List

Back