Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions

I'm sure he'll still let some bottle blonde sperm thermos on Fox lob him some softballs. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, those FOX women are smart AND good looking. Smarter than YOU, I'd bet.

And I'd be bitching too, if all my side had was Rachel Maddow and Whoopi Goldberg.. :puke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbw]Political Women: Pretty vs. Ugly - YouTube[/ame]

Conservatives hate Rachel because she does her homework and always makes them look like the chumps they are. As for WG, I don't know why you are including her in the mix.

I think it makes it seem as though Romney does not trust Ryan and that doesn't look good.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

We were not talking about Joe Biden. You are very good at deflecting. In any case, Joe Biden has never been stifled.

Biden has never been coherent.

But he was directed to stifle himself. He dutifully and subserviently and meekly complied.

I'm sure he'll still let some bottle blonde sperm thermos on Fox lob him some softballs. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And I'd be bitching too, if all my side had was Rachel Maddow and Whoopi Goldberg.. :puke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbw]Political Women: Pretty vs. Ugly - YouTube[/ame]

Conservatives hate Rachel because she does her homework and always makes them look like the chumps they are. As for WG, I don't know why you are including her in the mix.

Fale. Most conservatives don't hate her at all.

They just find her predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant. She's a very typical lib.

Less & Less Americans trust the Democrat-Dominated MSM. Romney & Ryan would be very wise to avoid it. They have nothing to gain by appearing on Democrat Propaganda Networks like CNN & NBC. There are other ways to get your message out these days. You don't need the Democrat Media to get it out anymore. Those days are over. This is a very wise Campaign decision.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

We were not talking about Joe Biden. You are very good at deflecting. In any case, Joe Biden has never been stifled.

But he was directed to stifle himself. He dutifully and subserviently and meekly complied.

When?? You guys cannot have it both ways!!! If he is always messing up, as conservatives claim, than he cannot have been stifled!!!

$530948_3528308014982_1651886467_n.jpg

Political Women: Pretty vs. Ugly - YouTube

They just find her predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant. She's a very typical lib.

Have you ever watched her show??? She is very honest. And she always has proof of her stories. She does not just tell us about some dumb comment by a conservative, she shows it!! Saying that she is a typical lib is a compliment.

Have you ever watched her show??? She is very honest. And she always has proof of her stories. She does not just tell us about some dumb comment by a conservative, she shows it!! Saying that she is a typical lib is a compliment.

Right, because typical libs ARE predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant.

As for the smart new-woman's honesty (or accuracy) there's this: Rachel Maddow Exposed for Lying About Wisconsin Having Budget Surplus | NewsBusters.org

:lol:

If she's not a liar, she's a terrible reporter.

When?? You guys cannot have it both ways!!! If he is always messing up, as conservatives claim, than he cannot have been stifled!!!

View attachment 20604

False. He has been directed to stifle BECAUSE of his gaffes, silly girl.

He is complying with his directive, like a good little robotic sycophant.

Less & Less Americans trust the Democrat-Dominated MSM. Romney & Ryan would be very wise to avoid it. They have nothing to gain by appearing on Democrat Propaganda Networks like CNN & NBC. There are other ways to get your message out these days. You don't need the Democrat Media to get it out anymore. Those days are over. This is a very wise Campaign decision.

Oh, yeah, very wise.

$images.jpg

Directed by whom???

Does it matter?

It didn't in the case of the OP "fable" regarding Ryan.

Why does it concern you in this case?

The OP provided this link as the source of his post.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that, so, yes, it matters.

No. He cited a mere unsupported claim by a so-called REPORTER which he accepted at face value, never questioning why there was no support for the "reporter's" insertion of what APPEARS to be his mere opinion.

So, if it matters to you for the claim that Biden took a directive, then it MUST logically also matter to you about the CLAIM concerning Ryan's alleged directive.

But that doesn't seem to be a concern to you.

Right, because typical libs ARE predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant.

As for the smart new-woman's honesty (or accuracy) there's this: Rachel Maddow Exposed for Lying About Wisconsin Having Budget Surplus | NewsBusters.org

:lol:

If she's not a liar, she's a terrible reporter.

No, she is a lesbian and that is so unacceptable to you conservatives.

On her Thursday show, Rachel Maddow defended herself against criticism that she had gotten her facts wrong on the battle over union rights in Wisconsin--and she also took on her anti-gay critics.

Maddow's chief target was Politifact, the widely-cited fact-checking arm of the St. Petersburg Times. Politifact had rated a report Maddow had given about the Wisconsin protests "false" because, in its judgment, she had said that Wisconsin was "on track to have a budget surplus this year" when, in fact, the state is set to have a budget shortfall.

Maddow was eager to correct the record. "There are too many people who work too hard on this show for us to get slandered when we are in fact telling the truth," she said.

Maddow then played a clip of herself from the same show that Politifact criticized, saying, "even though the state had started the year on track to have a budget surplus--now, there is, in fact, a $137 million budget shortfall."

"You are wrong here on the facts and bluntly, and you ought to correct it," Maddow said. She also posted the letters MSNBC sent to Politifact on her blog.

"Just because you don't like the way it sounds when I say it, or you don't like my haircut, or just because you don't like that I'm gay, it does not make what we say not true," she said. "It was true when Open Secrets said it, it was true when I said it, it was true when Mr. Smith said it."

Rachel Maddow Defends Her Reporting To Politifact, Takes On Her Anti-Gay Critics (VIDEO)

View attachment 20604

False. He has been directed to stifle BECAUSE of his gaffes, silly girl.

He is complying with his directive, like a good little robotic sycophant.

Unless you were in on the meeting, which I doubt, you have no proof. Silly boy.

Forum List

Back