Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions

Ryan can contradict himself within 15 seconds, flat. Romney is exhibiting good judgement. Controlling a wild hair like Ryan takes brains and fortitude.

images

Yeah, just keep spouting the mantra of the campaign and then run and hide! If you are challenging an incumbent and criticizing him for almost everything, including not taking questions from the WH Press Corps, then perhaps doing the same thing yourself is a little hypocritical.

Perhaps we could see the source claiming Ryan has been gagged, first

That figures.

It's really not that remarkable or difficult to understand. Romney doesn't want Ryan's words to set a tone for Romney, Romney wants to be the one to set the tone for his campaign. It's smart, and it's sensible.

I think it makes it seem as though Romney does not trust Ryan and that doesn't look good.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

Don't feed the Trolls. That would be my advice for both Romney & Ryan. The Democrat-dominated MSM only wants to destroy them and get their Dear Leader reelected. It's completely unnecessary and unwise to help them do that. It is what it is.

Admit it you want Romeny elected too.

images

Yeah, just keep spouting the mantra of the campaign and then run and hide! If you are challenging an incumbent and criticizing him for almost everything, including not taking questions from the WH Press Corps, then perhaps doing the same thing yourself is a little hypocritical.

It is the same source that says Romney hasn't paid any taxes.

images

It is the same source that says Romney hasn't paid any taxes.

Shit!

My bad........forgot
:eusa_shifty:

I'm sure he'll still let some bottle blonde sperm thermos on Fox lob him some softballs. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, those FOX women are smart AND good looking. Smarter than YOU, I'd bet.

And I'd be bitching too, if all my side had was Rachel Maddow and Whoopi Goldberg.. :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he'll still let some bottle blonde sperm thermos on Fox lob him some softballs. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, those FOX women are smart AND good looking. Smarter than YOU, I'd bet.

And I'd be bitching too, if all my side had was Rachel Maddow and Whoopi Goldberg.. :puke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbwPolitical Women: Pretty vs. Ugly - YouTube[/url

Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes scholar with a doctorate from Oxford. Feel free to list the Foxnews bimbos smarter than that.

Last edited:
It's really not that remarkable or difficult to understand. Romney doesn't want Ryan's words to set a tone for Romney, Romney wants to be the one to set the tone for his campaign. It's smart, and it's sensible.

I think it makes it seem as though Romney does not trust Ryan and that doesn't look good.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

We were not talking about Joe Biden. You are very good at deflecting. In any case, Joe Biden has never been stifled.

1. Ryan voted to end funding for Planned Parenthood, which could jeopardize access to cancer screenings, birth control, and other preventive care that nearly three million Americans rely on each year.
2. He wants to overturn Roe v. Wade, ending safe and legal abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest, or when a woman’s life is at risk.
3. He co-sponsored an extreme and dangerous “personhood” bill which could ban some forms of birth control and fertility treatments.
4. The Ryan budget plan, his signature piece of legislation, would dismantle Medicaid, jeopardizing basic health care for millions of women and families. For many, this could mean the difference between getting cancer screenings and birth control or going without.

Romney and Ryan would turn back the clock on women’s health and women’s rights.

Paul Ryan wants to outlaw abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Who arrests the rape victim, Paul?

Forum List

Back