Ryan has been directed to avoid taking questions

Does it matter?

It didn't in the case of the OP "fable" regarding Ryan.

Why does it concern you in this case?

The OP provided this link as the source of his post.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that, so, yes, it matters.

No. He cited a mere unsupported claim by a so-called REPORTER which he accepted at face value, never questioning why there was no support for the "reporter's" insertion of what APPEARS to be his mere opinion.

So, if it matters to you for the claim that Biden took a directive, then it MUST logically also matter to you about the CLAIM concerning Ryan's alleged directive.
But that doesn't seem to be a concern to you.

First of all, at least he offered a link!!! And we were not talking about him, we are talking about Biden.

Another deflection!!! If you don't have any proof of your claim about Biden, just say so!!! You people just love to friggin' shadow box and I don't!!! It's boring.

$images.jpg

The OP provided this link as the source of his post.

Romney wants his risky pick to play it safe - Yahoo! News

I don't believe that, so, yes, it matters.

No. He cited a mere unsupported claim by a so-called REPORTER which he accepted at face value, never questioning why there was no support for the "reporter's" insertion of what APPEARS to be his mere opinion.

So, if it matters to you for the claim that Biden took a directive, then it MUST logically also matter to you about the CLAIM concerning Ryan's alleged directive.

First of all, at least he offered a link!!! And we were not talking about him, we are talking about Biden.

Wrong. HE offered a link to some utterly unsupported shit. I have now claimed that Biden has been directed to shut his stupid mouth. If you challenge ME to provide the source for my claim, then surely you must want the alleged AP "reporter" to provide as much for HIS mere claim.

If not, then there is a highly technical name for your "standards." It's called "double."

And the THREAD is about Ryan. We have now turned it on its head to incorporate Biden. But BOTH are integral parts of the discussion.

Another deflection!!! If you don't have any proof of your claim about Biden, just say so!!! You people just love to friggin' shadow box and I don't!!! It's boring.

When you screech out the SAME demand for support for the CLAIM by the AP reporter, you will have your first small vestige of credibility here, Rinata. Until then, deal with the fact that I have exposed your hypocrisy.

And why AREN'T you concerned about what the AP "reporter" reported and HOW he "reported" it?

When?? You guys cannot have it both ways!!! If he is always messing up, as conservatives claim, than he cannot have been stifled!!!

View attachment 20604

False. He has been directed to stifle BECAUSE of his gaffes, silly girl.

He is complying with his directive, like a good little robotic sycophant.

Unless you were in on the meeting, which I doubt, you have no proof. Silly boy.

Sorry silly gal, but you STILL miss the point. You re blithely unconcerned with holding a REPORTER to the same standard.

:lol:

Sorry to have to laugh at you. But I have to laugh at you. :lol:

Have you ever watched her show??? She is very honest. And she always has proof of her stories. She does not just tell us about some dumb comment by a conservative, she shows it!! Saying that she is a typical lib is a compliment.

Right, because typical libs ARE predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant.

As for the smart new-woman's honesty (or accuracy) there's this: Rachel Maddow Exposed for Lying About Wisconsin Having Budget Surplus | NewsBusters.org

If she's not a liar, she's a terrible reporter.

No, she is a lesbian and that is so unacceptable to you conservatives.

Rinata, you had precious little credibility to begin with. You just flushed whatever microscopic amount you might have had.

I think it makes it seem as though Romney does not trust Ryan and that doesn't look good.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

We were not talking about Joe Biden. You are very good at deflecting. In any case, Joe Biden has never been stifled.

"We" haven't been talking about shit except unsubstantiated "sources" making bullshit claims

1. Ryan voted to end funding for Planned Parenthood, which could jeopardize access to cancer screenings, birth control, and other preventive care that nearly three million Americans rely on each year.
2. He wants to overturn Roe v. Wade, ending safe and legal abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest, or when a woman’s life is at risk.
3. He co-sponsored an extreme and dangerous “personhood” bill which could ban some forms of birth control and fertility treatments.
4. The Ryan budget plan, his signature piece of legislation, would dismantle Medicaid, jeopardizing basic health care for millions of women and families. For many, this could mean the difference between getting cancer screenings and birth control or going without.

Romney and Ryan would turn back the clock on women’s health and women’s rights.

Paul Ryan wants to outlaw abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Who arrests the rape victim, Paul?

Speaking of unsubstantiated bullshit

Conservatives hate Rachel because she does her homework and always makes them look like the chumps they are. As for WG, I don't know why you are including her in the mix.

Fale. Most conservatives don't hate her at all.

They just find her predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant. She's a very typical lib.

Have you ever watched her show??? She is very honest. And she always has proof of her stories. She does not just tell us about some dumb comment by a conservative, she shows it!! Saying that she is a typical lib is a compliment.

She sounds a lot like Glenn Beck. Funny thing, I think they are both full of shit more often than not, even with their "proof." That explains who I don't listen to ether of them.

Last edited:

Wrong. HE offered a link to some utterly unsupported shit. I have now claimed that Biden has been directed to shut his stupid mouth. If you challenge ME to provide the source for my claim, then surely you must want the alleged AP "reporter" to provide as much for HIS mere claim.

If not, then there is a highly technical name for your "standards." It's called "double."

And the THREAD is about Ryan. We have now turned it on its head to incorporate Biden. But BOTH are integral parts of the discussion.

When you screech out the SAME demand for support for the CLAIM by the AP reporter, you will have your first small vestige of credibility here, Rinata. Until then, deal with the fact that I have exposed your hypocrisy.

And why AREN'T you concerned about what the AP "reporter" reported and HOW he "reported" it?

Truthfully, you do not know what concerns me and what doesn't. That is part of the problem with you stuckup conservatives. You thing you know it all.

And I stand by what I said before. You don't really care whether or not I support what the OP said. You are just using it to deflect so that you do not have to answer my question. And then have the nerve to call me a hypocrite. We have been fairly civil in the past. But you blew it today and sound just like the rest of the pompous conservatives on this site.

False. He has been directed to stifle BECAUSE of his gaffes, silly girl.

He is complying with his directive, like a good little robotic sycophant.

Sorry silly gal, but you STILL miss the point. You re blithely unconcerned with holding a REPORTER to the same standard.

I quite understand. Crazy peope laugh for nothing all the time!!! :D

Right, because typical libs ARE predictable, not particularly honest and insufferably arrogant.

As for the smart new-woman's honesty (or accuracy) there's this: Rachel Maddow Exposed for Lying About Wisconsin Having Budget Surplus | NewsBusters.org

If she's not a liar, she's a terrible reporter.

Rinata, you had precious little credibility to begin with. You just flushed whatever microscopic amount you might have had.

No, YOU did. But what a good little Republican boy you are.

No, YOU did. But what a good little Republican boy you are.

Nope. YOU are the one who made a false universal generalized statement concerning what Republicans find unacceptable.

You've been taking night courses at the TderpM school of make shit up on the fly and call others a liar if they disagree with you school of post-modern polemic imbecility.

I quite understand. Crazy peope laugh for nothing all the time!!! :D

Sane people laugh at you because of the dimwit things you post.

That's it. I'm done. You're hopeless. You should run for office. You sure have the Republican phony schtick down.

$Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

That's it. I'm done. You're hopeless. You should run for office. You sure have the Republican phony schtick down.

You were weak in EVERY post, Rinata, and easily refuted every time. You present about as much challenge as TderpM, except you have a notably better handle on spelling.

I understand why you now choose to just run away.

It's the first smart thing you've done in a while.

Ryan will kick the left-wing media's ass.

Romney just doesn't trust the media, but Ryan would kick them until they are dead.

I think it makes it seem as though Romney does not trust Ryan and that doesn't look good.

Where is Joe Biden? is the media afraid to talk with him, that he will say something stupid again?

We were not talking about Joe Biden. You are very good at deflecting. In any case, Joe Biden has never been stifled.
Well if you're going to talk about the VP from one party you need to compare both VP's

Forum List

Back