Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?
/-----/ OMG OMG OMG Here's the proof of election interference:
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/.../obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netany...
Jul 12, 2016 - The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
Oh wait -- that was Obozo interfering. Never mind. Nothing to see here folks - move along.
obama smooking weed.jpg

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

We should do what we can to keep our elections only corrupted from the inside, and not allow outsiders to have an influence. So far so good.

What about England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel to name a few?
Did they "meddle" in our election?
China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

You forgot to include Iceland............lol

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

How did that change the number of votes that were cast?

Stop, to me it is not about the damn election.. This minimizing what Russia is doing ,making fun of it or looking the other way thinking our own people are lying is a bad bad thing... it continues on today.

They are stealing Americans Identities to comment on Government websites.

Non stop lying everyday only proves that you should be locked away.

Lying about what Mike? Are you saying that Russia did not hack the Americans?

How would I know what the Russians did? All I know is that media continually spews this crap with never any proof and the mindless drones here parrot it as gospel. If you were there and saw it you need to testify against Trump, if not them stop parroting nonsense that you cannot possibly know is true or false.

If it helped Hillary, you would be praising Putin. So fuck off.

Picking A Side
I'll Drive ... You Can Ride
But you're gonna have to shut up,
Or you'll scare the fish!

bass-boat-2.jpg

.​

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

See what I mean.. Putin has got his wish by people like you..

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

Well I prove my point...Putin saw a way into the dysfunctions and cracks..and he is seceding..

There has been hate for years of the other side, but to support a country hacking us, and not calling it what it is...
A Terrorist Attack ..

Well I prove my point...Putin saw a way into the dysfunctions and cracks..and he is seceding..

There has been hate for years of the other side, but to support a country hacking us, and not calling it what it is...
A Terrorist Attack ..

Idiot. Who created this dysfunction? Of course you'll blame it on the right but the left literally hates this country, it's people, and everything it stands for.

What about England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel to name a few?
Did they "meddle" in our election?
China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

Have you ever stopped to consider it could be democrats (Obama, Hillary, etc.), masked as Russians causing all you liberal snowflakes to go out of your minds, causing you to turn against your country, turn against truth, justice, and the American way.

How would I know what the Russians did? All I know is that media continually spews this crap with never any proof and the mindless drones here parrot it as gospel. If you were there and saw it you need to testify against Trump, if not them stop parroting nonsense that you cannot possibly know is true or false.

Mike you are a smart guy, ...I seriously think that you need to watch..it is still going on today

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

Have you ever stopped to consider it could be democrats (Obama, Hillary, etc.), masked as Russians causing all you liberal snowflakes to go out of your minds, causing you to turn against your country, turn against truth, justice, and the American way.

I don't care what party caused it..the truth is we as Americans are the ones hurting.. stop with this right/left agenda it is about Americans.

A Terrorist Attack ..

Idiot. Who created this dysfunction? Of course you'll blame it on the right but the left literally hates this country, it's people, and everything it stands for.
Yeah and you are probably a troll trying to discredit the facts..

I never blamed this on the Republicans you moron..

A Terrorist Attack ..

The military does have a Cyber Command Center.

They do treat cyber threats as attacks.
Those threats do include cyber attacks/hacking by individuals, organizations or governments.

You want to go fishing and let the professionals take care of business ... :dunno:
Or do you want to pretend that you know what they know ... And be the fish?

Last edited:
I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

A Terrorist Attack ..

I noticed the hate on both sides, not just one and that is the bigger issue. The two parties trust Russia more than they trust the other party.

The two party’s have created this mess with Russia, call it like it is and quit playing partisan games, that is the only way to rid ourselves of outside influence.

Whose vote was changed?

/----/ They not only considered it, they know it and participate in the fraud.

A Terrorist Attack ..

You said that putin exploited the dysfunctions and cracks. Well, I think the left and their brainwashing propaganda mainstream media are the ones who created this dysfunction.

Mike you are a smart guy, ...I seriously think that you need to watch..it is still going on today

The United States remains seriously vulnerable to a range of cybersecurity threats from Russia.3 If left unchecked, Russian cyberoperations will likely continue to target American institutions, infrastructure, leaders, and citizens. According to former National Security Agency Director Michael S. Rogers, hacking attacks, including those from Russia, are costing the United States “hundreds of billions of dollars” and will lead to “truly significant, almost catastrophic failures if we don’t take action.”4

Every American should be deeply concerned about Russia’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, and the potential for Russian actors to interfere with our everyday lives. Below is a sampling of the ways in which Russian groups and individuals are reported to have already attempted to target a variety of U.S. and European institutions, from banking to personal data to government entities.5

Why Americans Should Care About Russian Hacking - Center for American Progress

A Terrorist Attack ..

I believe you mean "succeeding", and there is no doubt that his and other nations seek to bring down the United States. It's an old game. We do the same.

The distressing part is that the Democrats are complicit.

A Terrorist Attack ..

You said that putin exploited the dysfunctions and cracks. Well, I think the left and their brainwashing propaganda mainstream media are the ones who created this dysfunction.

Of course you do...try looking at this not as a party but as an American.. This is not a conspiracy , this is happening right in front of us..
Again look at the threat and not the election..

Why Americans Should Care About Russian Hacking - Center for American Progress

Forum List

Back