Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

According to Clapper (Drum Roll Please)....

Only 3 hand picked agencies were used. I know this hurts but you'll be ok.

"A rather large New York Times correction"

A rather large New York Times correction

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

You make a wonderful direct-feed drone for Democrat talking points.

I am far more concerned with Democrat interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

Last edited:
Hillary did allow Russia to interfer in 2016

Listen, many didn't like Hillary..she didn't win.

So many are still in the dark of really what happened, calling it a conspiracy theory or laugh thinking it was just a few hackers to a few websites.
This is further from the truth, these Russian hacker trolls are still infiltrating our internet , going onto American government websites stealing people's identities and commenting enough to remove important bills protecting us.

What their main purpose is to divide the country and cause complete hate and arguing between the American people, which to me looks like Putin seceded ..
Very upsetting to see people believing a man like Putin over their own Americans..

No, the media and libs were already stirring up hate and division in this country way before russia was trying to exert its influence.

Yes, the divide started to happen with political forums and social media back with Bush..

But it has gotten so bad that people believe a man who wants to hurt America over their own people. This is serious folks..

But it has gotten so bad that people believe a man who wants to hurt America

upload_2018-2-14_8-22-19.jpeg

So many are still in the dark of really what happened, calling it a conspiracy theory or laugh thinking it was just a few hackers to a few websites.
This is further from the truth, these Russian hacker trolls are still infiltrating our internet , going onto American government websites stealing people's identities and commenting enough to remove important bills protecting us.

What their main purpose is to divide the country and cause complete hate and arguing between the American people, which to me looks like Putin seceded ..
Very upsetting to see people believing a man like Putin over their own Americans..

Hmmm ...

I don't believe Putin. Nor do I believe the Democrats.

What about England, France, Germany, Canada, Israel to name a few?
Did they "meddle" in our election?
China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

You forgot to include Iceland............lol

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

Posting on Twitter and Facebook is not "hacking our internet".

I didn't know the US owned the internet. Do you think we do because Al Gore invented it?

China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

I'm at work, I don't have time to name all the outside groups who voiced their preferences or concerns during the election.

It wasn't just other countries voicing their preferences like it has been for years and years.. What has happened is a country hacked into our internet to cause complete chaos in the cracks that was already there previously..

Whose vote was changed?

Clapper's a closet Communist, by admission.

China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

What "energetic methods" are you Democrats suggesting beyond obfuscating the issue with nonsensical claims of collusion on the part of the Trump campaign?

See what I mean.. Putin has got his wish by people like you..

What is Putin's wish?
How do you know what Putin is wishing for?
Are you a Russian spy?

China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

Whose vote was changed?

I am not looking at the election at all, I really don't care about that now.. I am looking at years of trouble ahead with the division that it caused..
Our own leadership has refused to say this is happening.. It has been proven by our own intelligence

I question our intelligence's intelligence

China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

How did that change the number of votes that were cast?

I am far more concerned with Democratic interference than with any Russian interference.

See what I mean.. Putin has got his wish by people like you..

How so? I dumped the Democrats long before Putin was on the scene, and I have long stated that I do not consider Democrats to be American by any foundational definition. They have devolved into an equivalent of foreign interlopers within our constitutional system

Which has nothing to with the fact that 17 Agencies made the "same" conclusion.

China?
Indonesia?
Kenya???

Whose vote was changed?

Yet there weren't 17 agencies making the conclusion that it happened just 3.

This
we must now acknowledge.......our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan......
Is what I believe.

Which has nothing to with the fact that 17 Agencies made the "same" conclusion.

How do you know? Lay it out.

Whose vote was changed?

Of course you do...this is why I am angry, not because of the election.. But because of the distrust that Trump has put out there instead of telling them the truth .
Distrusting the opposition, and damaging our intelligence.. very dangerous

Whose vote was changed?

Of course you do...this is why I am angry, not because of the election.. But because of the distrust that Trump has put out there instead of telling them the truth .
Distrusting the opposition, and damaging our intelligence.. very dangerous

You can't be fucking serious? After all the BS that has come out about the FBI and DoJ you think they are squeaky clean? You're a dunce

Forum List

Back