Russian military plane crashes kills civilians: anger at war increases

Great, than the issue has been solved. Time to leave both Ukraine and Russia alone to destroy each other. That means we don't have to get involved.

Plus, I really don't care.
Right...let Poootin restore the old USSR. Then trump can visit the Kremlin more often.

Right...let Poootin restore the old USSR. Then trump can visit the Kremlin more often.
OK, you need to learn to create a logical straight line.
On one hand, you are happy to state how weak the Russian military is.
But on the other hand, you are quick to point out that if we don't go against one of the main nuke holders of the world, we are trying to restore the old USSR.

They are both weak, let the weak finish each other off.
Keep my $$$ out of it.

The number of Poootin lovers on this board is astounding. Vlad must be paying overtime.

OK, you need to learn to create a logical straight line.
On one hand, you are happy to state how weak the Russian military is.
But on the other hand, you are quick to point out that if we don't go against one of the main nuke holders of the world, we are trying to restore the old USSR.

They are both weak, let the weak finish each other off.
Keep my $$$ out of it.
They'll not only cheerfully bleed us dry of our own weapons stocks, they'll follow the Turnip-in-Chief right into a nuke exchange. ANYTHING for the "Party".

They'll not only cheerfully bleed us dry of our own weapons stocks, they'll follow the Turnip-in-Chief right into a nuke exchange. ANYTHING for the "Party"
You double digit IQ typical democrat.
This has nothing to do with Trump, or the Republican party.
You get into war with someone with nukes, nukes will be used everywhere. You have basically F***ed any kind of diplomatic end, you just want war.
The blood lust of the wacky left is amazing. But then again, I still remember my quiet town being burned from your parties riots of 2020-2021.

Should have figured it out then - the left hates people and only wants blood and destruction.

This is not a joke, but the second army of the world😆😆
Poootin is off begging for weapons from Iran and N Korea. Are you kidding me? He cannot even take little Ukraine down. NATO would make his army disappear.

Poootin is off begging for weapons from Iran and N Korea. Are you kidding me? He cannot even take little Ukraine down. NATO would make his army disappear.
That's what they said, and the funny thing is that even all the world's intelligence thought so, that Kiev would be taken in 3 days, that the Russian army was a serious threat.

That's what they said, and the funny thing is that even all the world's intelligence thought so, that Kiev would be taken in 3 days, that the Russian army was a serious threat.
Can you imagine how weak they are now? Poootin is begging for arms to kill civilians with.

Can you imagine how weak they are now? Poootin is begging for arms to kill civilians with.
Dude, I lived near Russia at one time, and I have a lot of friends from Russia and even one who is in the army now. I know that things there are very bad with the army.

All countries of the former Soviet Union know that 90 percent of Russia's armament is equipment from the 50s and 70s.

Dude, I lived near Russia at one time, and I have a lot of friends from Russia and even one who is in the army now. I know that things there are very bad with the army.
The army was wanting at the beginning of the war. They are a joke now. The only thing Poootin has now is his nuke threats.

They have nuclear weapons, which is probably the only thing that stopped the West from handing over weapons at the beginning of the war, as well as the decision not to go to war against Russia.

Forum List

Back