Russian Mercenary Chief Says His Are Rebelling, Some Left Ukraine and Entered Russian City.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
he owner of the Wagner private military contractor made his most direct challenge to the Kremlin yet on Friday, calling for an armed rebellion aimed at ousting Russia’s defense minister. The security services reacted immediately by calling for the arrest of Yevgeny Prigozhin.

In a sign of how seriously the Kremlin was taking the threat, security was heightened in Moscow and in Rostov-on-Don, which is home to the Russian military headquarters for the southern region and also oversees the fighting in Ukraine.

While the outcome of the confrontation was still unclear, it appeared likely to further hinder Moscow’s war effort as Kyiv’s forces were probing Russian defenses in the initial stages of a counteroffensive.

Prigozhin claimed early Saturday that his forces had crossed into Russia from Ukraine and had reached Rostov, saying they faced no resistance from young conscripts at checkpoints and that his forces “aren’t fighting against children.”

This guy was Pooty's fair haired boy, until he was not. He is accusing of the Russian Defense Ministry of using his men as cannon fodder. He is also saying the war in Ukraine cannot be won.

He will not allow his men to be killed on the alter to Pooty.

This is very interesting. Ukraine is watching.

So is the US and countries around the world. This will put a crimp in Russia's takeover mission, but also will probably affect Wagner operations around the world, too.
Nobody knows what to expect. I doubt if it is a real coup attempt, but Prigozhin seeking justice, followers in the military, the Russian people, and says he is out for justice. I am sure, he can be a handful if he wants to be. Russian military attacking and killing some of his troops and crap like Russian mining of Wagner Group's route of egress from Bakhmut, definitely crossed a line, some Russian General should not have crossed.

So is the US and countries around the world. This will put a crimp in Russia's takeover mission, but also will probably affect Wagner operations around the world, too.
Nobody knows what to expect. I doubt if it is a real coup attempt, but Prigozhin seeking justice, followers in the military, the Russian people, and says he is out for justice. I am sure, he can be a handful if he wants to be. Russian military attacking and killing some of his troops and crap like Russian mining of Wagner Group's route of egress from Bakhmut, definitely crossed a line, some Russian General should not have crossed.

The same Wagner the US kicked the living shit out of?

There is a lot of 'separatist' in fighting going on right now too. Prigozhin (Wagner chief) is threatening the Defense minister (Sergie Shoigu) for his ordering a rocket attack against the Wagners Ukraine field camps. This is personal apparently.

Last edited:
Prigozhin says he's got 25k strong army and he's going to take power and deal with the "traitors" at the top of before returning to the front line

We are seeing once again why the decision to opt for war is almost always profoundly stupid.

Wagner PMC claims Russia's Chief of General Staff Valery Gerasimov fled the Rostov MoD headquarters and is trying to hide in his friend's apartment in the city

FzXFmWjagAI8u9f

Forum List

Back