Russian Mercenary Chief Says His Are Rebelling, Some Left Ukraine and Entered Russian City.

yup. That was the USSR... I want to join the EU too damn it lol.... to join the EU you have to have HUMAN RIGHTS a living wage healthcare daycare pay parental leave tax the rich cheap college and training etc etc...
Ok so what is the current point of NATO then? If it just existed to counter the USSR, that hasn't existed in 30ish years. Why does it still exist and why is the US tied to it. In what way does it serve US interests?

Yes, but more experienced now, after the Ukraine front and Bakhmut. For a private force of their size, I understand they are pretty good, with leadership of former Russian Special Forces and former Russian Officers, that got fed up with the Russian military.

While they're a pretty good force they rely on Russia for things like tanks and air support.

Personal and professional. He had complaint of lack of support, even while his forces were the only Russian forces making headway, and his group the one that took briefly Bakhmut, being better tactically than the Russian military Generals. Pretty butal. Their punishment for treason is a sledge hammer to the head, not wasting bullets. Shoigu, had best stay off the field, or Russia will be missing another General.
Shoigu definitely has a target on his back. I wonder if Putin will support him or look the other way.

Apparently, part of the Wagner withdrawal was a demand for the ouster of Defense Minister Sergie Shoigu who has long been criticized by Prigozhin for his conduct in Ukraine. No word as to whether that demand has been met.

While they're a pretty good force they rely on Russia for things like tanks and air support.
Well, that is true, but not as much as 3 days ago, killing 39 pilots and crews. I understand the Wagner Group is now based in Belarus.

3953381.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back