Russian Disinformation Campaign

It’s obvious to me you are afraid to try and make a coherent argument.
If I did, would you accept it? Of course you wouldn’t, so why should I bother?

Maybe you could tell me why people are stupid for merely talking about the DS?

If I did, would you accept it? Of course you wouldn’t, so why should I bother?

Maybe you could tell me why people are stupid for merely talking about the DS?
So you never try to make a coherent argument…

We’ve noticed

Stop arguing and drink to the worst summer counter offensive ever being over, with the War Crimes Midget sacking his MOD so that they can hang their abysmal failure on this poor man's head .
Experts now think that the Kyiv Nazi tactics led to a self inflicted death rate higher than seen in even WW1.
Where are the silly Trolls and retards who kept telling the Gullibles here how well Kyiv was doing ? Hiding in shame .

I most loved the Ukey capture of Urohaine as recounted by Boozey and Winkle . The already deserted and flattened village rofl .. Apparently they also met the Ghost pilot of Kyiv who had landed for refreshments and they all discussed the 520 Russian planes he had brought down by himself with his gatling gun leaning out of the side door .Another great yarn from our resident Trolls !!

My guess is that we are getting close to understanding the FBI and CIA's role in a treasonous act to undermine the Trump administration and now it's a game of CYA.

While this campaign is nothing new, US intelligence has recently declassified an in-depth analysis on the subject. The report also explains that they are cultivating ties with certain individuals and groups in different countries, with long-term goals, not just one-off events like elections.
Russian intel agencies undertaking long-term influence operations in US: Report

While the current focus seems to be the war in Ukraine, they want a permanent influencing campaign in the West.
Russian disinformation is part of its war effort in Ukraine. How can the West respond?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/politics/us-intel-russia-propaganda/index.html

In related news, a propagandist training center has been founded in Rostov.
The Secret Russian ‘School’ Churning Out Minions for Putin
The focus appears to be on the occupied territories in Ukraine, although I would be surprised if it ends there. And there is no doubt there are such operations focused on the Russian public itself.
China is all in on this kind of stuff too (50 Cent Party - Wikipedia). Social media is basically an invitation.

China is all in on this kind of stuff too (50 Cent Party - Wikipedia). Social media is basically an invitation.
I am quite aware of it, and have seen posts on youtube way, way back.

However, there are certain differences. While they are paid for it,

1. they do not pretend to be foreigners, and
2. they just spew Chinese propaganda. They do not troll per se.
3. They only deal with issues they perceive as "internal issues" relating to China. While that may mean Taiwan and the South China Sea to them, they don't get involved in foreign elections or other political/social events outside their sphere.

Failed ex-Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson wants to interview Russian President Putin. This was announced by the editor-in-chief of RT - Simonyan.

Who cares right before the Iraq war Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein

Is he a iraqi agent?

How ignorant this tiny percentage of Americans who calls everyone who disagrees with them “Russian agents”.

I forget far left wing Democrats hate free-speech, who hate freedom, hate a free press , don’t care about record homelessness

The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with the “good guys versus bad guys”. You know that there’s so many calamities going around around the world why doesn’t the USA give $100 billion to poor people in Yemen or Ethiopia. Why are we helping African people fighting wars in the continent?

It must take a sucker to view Tucker Carlson as some kind of American enemy simply for wanting to interview Vladimir Putin.

Tucker is the most popular journalist in America and definitely the best one. Doing hard-hitting interviews talking about real subjects that affects working class Americans.

It’s the American people who buy and large watch Tucker. We’re fed up with the propaganda from msnbc, CNN and at times Fox News.

Last edited:
So you think a Russian pretending to be American online is espionage? You're thick.

What is "espionage"?

Literally trying to manipulate the people of another country to do as you want them to do comes under something nefarious... it might be "espionage", it might not be, depending on how you define it.

What is "espionage"?

Literally trying to manipulate the people of another country to do as you want them to do comes under something nefarious... it might be "espionage", it might not be, depending on how you define it.
It's not espionage, that has to do with state secrets.

it's being an agent of influence.

Forum List

Back