Russian colonel: ‘Syrian Army has known no military victories’

but Asaad has managed to killed more syrian civilians than all the others combined

and done trillions in damage to his country

and displaced more than half the population

and now trying to start a war with Israel, on Iranian's urging

do you really believe that with ALL his problems that Assad wants to start UP WITH ISRAEL? From a strategic POV it
might be very advantageous to him-----he could draw Iran and
Russia into the fray. I, actually, cannot think of any negatives for him-------so the point that I think it is INEVITABLE-----he is not going to go down without engaging
in the "war with Israel" as a last ditch effort
BS

wait and watch Captain Bleigh -----the call to ----DESTROY DA JOOOOOS is the inevitable swan song of ASSAD
The eternal victim. With what military equipment is Assad going to attack the well equipped IDF? In fact, an Israeli invasion is not impossible as their terrorists fail to beat the SAA.

to what Israeli terrorists do you refer that "fail to beat the SAA" ???. What did Assad do to the well equipped Syrian army AND the VERY WELL equipped Hezbollah and the fantastically equipped Russian army?
That terrorists aided by Israeli air cover.

do you really believe that with ALL his problems that Assad wants to start UP WITH ISRAEL? From a strategic POV it
Russia into the fray. I, actually, cannot think of any negatives for him-------so the point that I think it is INEVITABLE-----he is not going to go down without engaging
BS

wait and watch Captain Bleigh -----the call to ----DESTROY DA JOOOOOS is the inevitable swan song of ASSAD
The eternal victim. With what military equipment is Assad going to attack the well equipped IDF? In fact, an Israeli invasion is not impossible as their terrorists fail to beat the SAA.

to what Israeli terrorists do you refer that "fail to beat the SAA" ???. What did Assad do to the well equipped Syrian army AND the VERY WELL equipped Hezbollah and the fantastically equipped Russian army?

oh---that islamo Nazi libel -------you got some chunks of that
FIGHTER JET ---your guys shot down yet? Can you name
the pilot?

the pilot?
The jet was shot on its way back to the Allah akbar airbase. It probably crashed in Israel. The pilots fate is only known by the Israelis but he should know that violating Syrian airspace to carry out a war crime is not free of risk.

the pilot?
The jet was shot on its way back to the Allah akbar airbase. It probably crashed in Israel. The pilots fate is only known by the Israelis but he should know that violating Syrian airspace to carry out a war crime is not free of risk.

but your boys published a CLOSE UP picture of the downed
air craft..... ------------NOW, SUDDENLY----it "disappeared into
Israel--------NEVAH TO BE SEEN AGAIN.....""".????? how fascinating------nobody in that tiny country NOTICED

the pilot?

Israel--------NEVAH TO BE SEEN AGAIN.....""".????? how fascinating------nobody in that tiny country NOTICED
No, there is only blurred night video showing the impact of the missile. Nobody can really see anything on the video.

the pilot?

No, there is only blurred night video showing the impact of the missile. Nobody can really see anything on the video.

oh----the picture of the downed craft was a fake?

the pilot?

oh----the picture of the downed craft was a fake?
There was never a picture of the downed jet. It is another Zionist fairy tale to make the Syrian claim implausible. If there was such a picture it would have been published by Al-Masdar News and other sources and I would have seen it. The creation of such a fairly tale further indicates the jet was shot down indeed.

but Asaad has managed to killed more syrian civilians than all the others combined

and done trillions in damage to his country

and displaced more than half the population

and now trying to start a war with Israel, on Iranian's urging

BS

ISIS did more of the fighting against the FSA for most of the last 3 years. First year the FSA was not well equipped and their movement began as protests that that a third of the military joined rather than fight, on moral grounds.

Assad always had the skies and massive equipment and chemical weapons.

Assad was not out to win a war, just to kill his enemies. He used the ISIS and anyone or anything he could without care. His goal is to be the last one standing even if it is on a mound of rubble.

BS

ISIS did more of the fighting against the FSA for most of the last 3 years. First year the FSA was not well equipped and their movement began as protests that that a third of the military joined rather than fight, on moral grounds.

Assad was not out to win a war, just to kill his enemies. He used the ISIS and anyone or anything he could without care. His goal is to be the last one standing even if it is on a mound of rubble.

it is partyline to DENY that Syria got massive amounts of
stuff BOTH from Iraq and Iran-----and still getting the stuff
via Hezbollah.-----poor Syria. Assad has to have SOME
reason for having to hide in a hole

BS

Another blatant lie by isis2shit. In 2013, ISIS and FSA were even allies. You can see how this disgustig piece of trash tries to manipulate you.

6qe52hsx.jpg

btcugg4t.jpg

2013 Latakia offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Raqqa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weapons go from Iran, through Syria to Hezbullah. Syria needed the force of Hazbullah to back them when Assad lost so much of it's army to the FSA

Weapons go from Iran, through Syria to Hezbullah. Syria needed the force of Hazbullah to back them when Assad lost so much of it's army to the FSA

yes-----over the hills wherein the STORAGE BUNKERS
have been----dug out...... I have no doubt that Hezbollah---
Syria has just as much access to the vast buried treasures as
does Hezbollah Lebanon-------do they squabble over CONTROL? It would be nice if there was a way to locate
that stuff. ----Huge supplies of chemical weapons from Iraq----including Nitrogen Mustard gas-------and maybe some biologicals have survived

First year the FSA was not well equipped

Assad lost so much of it's army to the FSA
Can you see this hag contradicting herself? She thinks we are very dumb and would not notice she´s a Hillary style lying piece of trash...

captain blei-------try to focus------your mother-in-law is not HERE
What?

the hag
I`ve got no mother.

I bounce da hag in her shack. She screams for more but goes off-shore. Concrete shoes for all my foes. Heavy weight prevents the hag´s flight.

Oh, what am I poetic today :)

First year the FSA was not well equipped

Assad lost so much of it's army to the FSA
Can you see this hag contradicting herself? She thinks we are very dumb and would not notice she´s a Hillary style lying piece of trash...

captain blei-------try to focus------your mother-in-law is not HERE
What?

the hag
I`ve got no mother.

I bounce da hag in her shack. She screams for more but goes off-shore. Concrete shoes for all my foes. Heavy weight prevents the hag´s flight.

Oh, what am I poetic today :)

I am not familiar with Baathist poetry------but I did read a bit
of Kafka---LONG AGO------

Forum List

Back