Russia will want revenge after losing the war, this may happen in 10 years – Ukraine's Defence Intellige

Well, I should say that like a broken clock these stooges can be right once for a while. I remember a conversation with you some time ago where I expressed my opinion that Ukraine couldn't take back much of the occupied territories and should concentrate on the defence policy to preserve at least what it had then.

Alas, the current counter-offensive seemed to prove that point. Much should be changed inside the AFU, supply lines, infrastructure etc to make such large-scale offensive operations possible. That will take not 'months', much longer.

The format of this war with its high-scale ground operations has become meaningless. Clinch. That is the only word I can describe the situation on the battlefield with.

What should be done? I don't know, my 'scenario' isn't suited for any 'faction' in the US. Reading this forum, I can't help coming to conclusion that the US has only two 'factions'. One of them want to fight 'to the last Ukrainian' for some mythical Russian defeat. The other want Ukraine to surrender (they conveniently mask that in the form of a 'piece deal').

Whether there is some sanity in between, I don't know. I hope so, but only the time will show.
Why are you hiding behind your screen? They need men at the front. Any man will do. Even you. So get going or be labelled a coward.

It’s over, ESay Nazi.
Why are you hiding behind your screen? They need men at the front. Any man will do. Even you. So get going or be labelled a coward.
Your leader Z is calling you home to die in glory. Go!

gipper , who claims to hate both parties in the U.S. and to be against imperialism everywhere and “for peace,” here uses the same ugly language supporting pro-Putin Russian imperialists invading Ukraine ,,, as do our most ignorant “Trump Party” authoritarians.

gipper ‘s response was to ESay , who wrote a short thoughtful comment that emphasized his own ambivalence about the present stage of the war, conceding he did not have easy answers and implicitly admitting that Ukrainian efforts to retake all Russian occupied territory may not be realistic.

So gipper ’s attitude was particularly uncalled for.

Gipper is really now acting only as a mouthpiece for crude anti-American and anti-Ukrainian Russian chauvinism and imperial propaganda — which is more and more also the line of radical “Trump Party” authoritarians who admire Putin as a fellow “conservative” and populist. Trump and many of his followers actually admire Putin as a “brilliant” strongman opposed to Western decadence and our “so-called democracy and freedom.” To Gipper, Ukrainians are nothing but “Nazis” and puppets of the U.S.A.

Last edited:
They chose life, they will be well treated unless they are Azov Nazis then they will face war crimes trials.
Once again, you idiots. This photo was taken at Azovstal plant in Mariupol more than a year ago. And yes, many of them were from the Azov brigade and later were released after a POW swap with the Russians, including the commanders of the brigade that were changed on Medvedchuk and Russian military pilots

There is nowhere in that article that shows Putin saying he wants to bring the Soviet Union back, that's because he never said it, when he talks about the end of the Soviet Union being a catastrophe what he meant by that was the Soviet Union had been a counter balance to the forces of arrogance and Western Imperialism, history has shown he was right.
The subtext is clear and made more so by his actions. Failing to obey orders from Moscow results in being invaded, just ask Georgia which lost South Ossetia to a Russian invasion, Chechnya which was invaded and had its citizens murdered and Ukraine which lost Crimea in the first invasion and almost the entire country in the second one. Go back a little further and you have Hungary and other Eastern European countries that learned the hard way not to disobey Moscow.

Once again, you idiots. This photo was taken at Azovstal plant in Mariupol more than a year ago. And yes, many of them were from the Azov brigade and later were released after a POW swap with the Russians, including the commanders of the brigade that were changed on Medvedchuk and Russian military pilots
Means nothing and is off topic. He was stating the fact that Russia is treating the surrendering Ukes fairly well. Unlike how you Nazis treat Russian prisoners.

We all know Ukraine invaded Donbass in 2014 and had 180 000 lined up to completely take over in February 2022 .
Why repeat what we all know ?
Donbas was and is part of Ukraine. You might as well say that the US invaded Arkansas in 1957 to end segregation.

Means nothing and is off topic. He was stating the fact that Russia is treating the surrendering Ukes fairly well. Unlike how you Nazis treat Russian prisoners.
No, Moscow btch. He is just pushing Russian propaganda as you are.

The subtext is clear and made more so by his actions. Failing to obey orders from Moscow results in being invaded, just ask Georgia which lost South Ossetia to a Russian invasion, Chechnya which was invaded and had its citizens murdered and Ukraine which lost Crimea in the first invasion and almost the entire country in the second one. Go back a little further and you have Hungary and other Eastern European countries that learned the hard way not to disobey Moscow.
Replace the word Russia for the US and you are spot on, the Georgian lunatic and US stooge Saackashvili started that conflict when he attacked civilians in South Ossetia and Russian peacekeepers, Chechnya had become a Gangster state and infested with Islamist terrorists, terrorists i might say supported once again by the west, Hungary had been part of the Nazi axis forces, they had a fascist uprising in 56 that was crushed and it deserved to be, by the way Slovakia just elected the wrong guy so expect another Washington Regime change op.

Replace the word Russia for the US and you are spot on, the Georgian lunatic and US stooge Saackashvili started that conflict when he attacked civilians in South Ossetia and Russian peacekeepers, Chechnya had become a Gangster state and infested with Islamist terrorists, terrorists i might say supported once again by the west, Hungary had been part of the Nazi axis forces, they had a fascist uprising in 56 that was crushed and it deserved to be, by the way Slovakia just elected the wrong guy so expect another Washington Regime change op.
Russian "peacekeepers" inserted into another sovereign country against the will of the legal government. Russia has a modern history of inserting "peacekeepers", mercenaries or "volunteers" into other countries as a pretext to invasion and seizure of territory and terrorism.

As for your "fascist uprising" in 1956, that was a popular uprising against Russian occupying troops and the Hungarian Army revolted when ordered to crush the uprising and supported the patriots fighting the occupation forces.

Russian "peacekeepers" inserted into another sovereign country against the will of the legal government. Russia has a modern history of inserting "peacekeepers", mercenaries or "volunteers" into other countries as a pretext to invasion and seizure of territory and terrorism.

As for your "fascist uprising" in 1956, that was a popular uprising against Russian occupying troops and the Hungarian Army revolted when ordered to crush the uprising and supported the patriots fighting the occupation forces.
Wrong again, there were Georgian peacekeepers serving alongside the Russians as agreed to try and settle the situation down until the situation was sorted, like i said the Hungarians fought for Hitler, in 1956 they deserved all they got, if there had been a Japanese uprising after the war would that have been ok? you are full of shit.

gipper , who claims to hate both parties in the U.S. and to be against imperialism everywhere and “for peace,” here uses the same ugly language supporting pro-Putin Russian imperialists invading Ukraine ,,, as do our most ignorant “Trump Party” authoritarians.

gipper ‘s response was to ESay , who wrote a short thoughtful comment that emphasized his own ambivalence about the present stage of the war, conceding he did not have easy answers and implicitly admitting that Ukrainian efforts to retake all Russian occupied territory may not be realistic.

So gipper ’s attitude was particularly uncalled for.

Gipper is really now acting only as a mouthpiece for crude anti-American and anti-Ukrainian Russian chauvinism and imperial propaganda — which is more and more also the line of radical “Trump Party” authoritarians who admire Putin as a fellow “conservative” and populist. Trump and many of his followers actually admire Putin as a “brilliant” strongman opposed to Western decadence and our “so-called democracy and freedom.” To Gipper, Ukrainians are nothing but “Nazis” and puppets of the U.S.A.
The obsession with claiming that everyone who criticizes US foreign policy -- or the US Security State -- is a Russian agent or a Kremlin apologist is at least as widespread, intense and deranged as it was at the height of McCarthyism. This time it's led by liberals and neocons.

Forum List

Back